Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why are football players/coaches such idiots?

How hard is it to understand clock management?

Every week I see some jackass blowing an easy play that costs his team

Last week - Marion Barber with the bonehead play of the year, runs out of bounds and then they lose the game.

Just now - #20 for the Seahawks, stays in bounds to gain an extra yard with 41 seconds to go... If I was the coach I would cut this idiot right now, how fkn stupid can you be guy?

You just wasted a down because they had to spike the ball and wasted about 12 seconds of clock all for 1 measly yard... Just give up, you are too fkn stupid to play football...

And its never players on good teams like NO, GB, NE. Its always these shitty teams with shitty coaching. Absolutely pathetic.

A fkn 12 year old kid playing madden 12 on his PS3 has better clock management than these clowns

Thats my rant for the day

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

#20 from the Seahawks helped me cash on the Niners

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Fact: if ur last name is Schottenheimer u are clueless and will never win a super bowl.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Because most of those people are black.

Rich Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Because most of those people are black.
    I hate to be a racist, but you are right...

Its always a black guy pulling these bonehead stunts. Also all the morons who take 15 yrd unsportsmanlike penalties, how many white guys you see doing that?

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    I hate to be a racist, but you are right...

Its always a black guy pulling these bonehead stunts. Also all the morons who take 15 yrd unsportsmanlike penalties, how many white guys you see doing that?
    Well how many white people do you see in the nfl. Think about it, the majority of players are black, therefore is the majority of penalties are going to be the same

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

You also must have forgotten 2 weeks ago when romo absolutely killed the clock against the cards and Jason Garrett made the worst coaching decision by icing his own kicker. Both stupid plays, both white. Hardly a race issue brotha.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You guys should watch the non black football league games. Those guys know how to act.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Well how many white people do you see in the nfl. Think about it, the majority of players are black, therefore is the majority of penalties are going to be the same
    Common sense isnt common, if it was we'd all have it.

CWebb04
    CWebb04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Pat Shurmur was white last time i checked.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

By the way I was kidding about the whole black thing....yeahhh. But not really.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Broke boy aren't you the same poster who started a thread couple months ago calling bills backers out as squares when the pats were up by 14 points and got laughed off the site like an idiot?

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo isn't black. Shurmur isn't black. Sanchez isn't black. Les miles isn't black. Jason garett isn't black. Andy reid isn't black.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

how bout the CLEVELAND BROWNS,

dumbest decision i saw all of yesterday...

2nd and GOAL on the opponents 6 yard line clock stopped with 12 seconds left and no timeout, right before the half.

Seneca Wallace hands off (WTF!! no timeouts left and you handoff with 12 seconds left) to Peyton Hillis, no gain, and the clock runs out. lmao!!!!

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    You also must have forgotten 2 weeks ago when romo absolutely killed the clock against the cards and Jason Garrett made the worst coaching decision by icing his own kicker. Both stupid plays, both white. Hardly a race issue brotha.
    That was all on Garrett.

Rich Boy

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    how bout the CLEVELAND BROWNS, dumbest decision i saw all of yesterday... 2nd and GOAL on the opponents 6 yard line clock stopped with 12 seconds left and no timeout, right before the half. Seneca Wallace hands off (WTF!! no timeouts left and you handoff with 12 seconds left) to Peyton Hillis, no gain, and the clock runs out. lmao!!!!
    Right, I remember that play also... Dumbest playcalling ever. They didnt even manage to get a spike off with about 9 seconds left. Total idiots.

How can things like this possibly happen at this level of football? Its disgraceful

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

The whole race thing is ridiculous.

Most of it comes down to coaching. But the players need to be aware of the situation they are in and more often then not they are oblivious.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Broke boy aren't you the same poster who started a thread couple months ago calling bills backers out as squares when the pats were up by 14 points and got laughed off the site like an idiot?
    Broke Boy why have you not addressed this issue.