FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

i take away from this insightful thread that can't do anything except smash and destroy a coffee table....wish me luck LOLOLOL

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    This. Years ago, one of my dad's friends told me that sometimes, you just have to act a little crazy in front of your wife. Keep her guessing. Slam things, break something, etc.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

I just had to add to this thread. My ex went from inviting me to her family's house for Christmas, to insane text messages which included how she's ******* some new guy 24-7 and I can go to hell. After a 15 minute pause from receiving a text, I get a text that says "I just want you know my family wants to wish you a Merry Christmas."

JJ is right. South American woman are insane!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I just had to add to this thread. My ex went from inviting me to her family's house for Christmas, to insane text messages which included how she's ******* some new guy 24-7 and I can go to hell. After a 15 minute pause from receiving a text, I get a text that says "I just want you know my family wants to wish you a Merry Christmas."

JJ is right. South American woman are insane!!!

post of fukkin DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes. And unfortunately hormones are an evil thing that we can't really control no matter how crazy we know we're acting at times.

Either got to find a way to deal with it or only shag women who've gone through menopause.
    Shari,

how come women like to be treated like crap by men? majority seem to not be interested in nice guys.

you seem pretty level headed- can you shed some light on this observation for me?

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

You're not banging her good enough bruh ...

When women start acting out like that you gotta give it to them long and hard fella...

Just the other day, my girl started fussing over some silly chit. I decided to just throw her on the bed and tongue her real good. When I was done she hopped out of the bed, ran to the corner and squatted down like a catcher behind the plate. I got worried and when I got to her she was quivering so bad I had to carry her back to bed.
    If you do the job right then the bitch will sleep for 2 days, wake-up feeling better, remembering the only reason she lets you hang around to begin with ...

That is 2 days of watching ball and gambling uninterrupted

First 12