teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Screw Ron Paul can we get some obama gear in the sbr store??

Its time to get some real gear in the store.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Teaser I already asked for this.. They told me to go fukk myself.

teaserpleaser

Mayan we can do it i had sam9ballers real phone number but lost it i' d call him lol.... Alot of paul backers here my guess guy has no shot now with these letters coming out.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Obama

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think I just threw up in my mouth

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Obama is a liar and traitor, Ron Paul is an honest patriot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Obama 2012

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...laden-killing/

That doesn't sound very patriotic....

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Ron Paul is a whackjob and a LIAR, he knew what was being printed in his newsletter PERIOD

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I concur!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

fuk obama

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Obama had his chance. He didnt help the economy so its time for him to go

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Ron Paul is a whackjob and a LIAR, he knew what was being printed in his newsletter PERIOD

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Obama 2012
    done deal

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

"if you run naked around a tree at a speed of 185999 miles per second, there is a distinct possibility of foking yourself. Or, you can vote for Obama to obtain the exact same effect"

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

teaserpleaser

When obama gets us outta this mess YOU rebs started what will you say. I bet you two voted for W look where that got us. Fine mess thats where.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Obama had his chance. He didnt help the economy so its time for him to go

Actually economy is showing improvement. Bush buried us it takes time to shovel up all that shite.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm not sure if SBR wants to sell ol style USSSR sandpaper textured terlet paper and womens sanitary jelly rolls to constitute something Obama can be associated with?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

While we're at it, can you add Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin attire?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i agree with teaser, i think its a great idea. So would we all get a bunch of Obama gear and all burn it at the same time and put it on youtube or something?; or you think it would be better for everyone to order it but have it all sent to one person?

I got enough land i could probably recreate the night he got elected with a bunch of styrofoam mannequins with all the gear we got and set of some napalm.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-23-11 at 03:58 PM.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Ron Paul is not very attractive

Can't believe you'd want to screw him

To each his own I guess

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

The economy is going to turn around in Q2 right in time for debate season. No matter how much fictitious hype Fox News creates behind some crooked Republican candidate, americans aren't stupid. Finally we will begin to see results from the hard work in this administration.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't they already have shirts with his likeness from Animal planet?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's gonna cost you. Though the good thing about ordering Obama gear is you can order as much as you want and have your kids and grand kids pay with their betpoints later.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It's gonna cost you. Though the good thing about ordering Obama gear is you can order as much as you want and have your kids and grand kids pay with their betpoints later.
    Sad, but true.

When I decide to run for President can we can get some shirts like this one in the SBR store?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Teaser I already asked for this.. They told me to go fukk myself.
    Kudos to SBR for giving you the answer you deserved.

Our country only started going downhill AFTER the democrats took back control of congress in late 2006.

If McCain won the election in 2008, our country would be long past this recession and we would have about $3 TRILLION LESS DEBT to boot.

Giving free money to people for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will bury any nation no matter how prosperous it might be and giving money away for votes is the Barack Obama/democratic party trademark.

The teaserpleaser's and King Mayan's are terrified of Obama getting defeated because they know full well that the amount of government assistance they receive will be reduced dramatically.

If you believe that the government should take more from hard working Americans and give it to people who REFUSE to get a job and produce for the country then the democratic party is for you. On the other hand, if you put in a 40 hour work week and oppose that those collecting government assistance get paid equally as much as you do (with better medical benefits) then vote republican and end the democratic party entitlement INSANITY.

Don't let these FILTHY DEMOCRATIC PIGS destroy our great nation.

ANYBODY BUT OBAMA IN 2012.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Yeah, definitely some Obama gear. And while you're at it, you should redistribute everyone's points so that everyone has an equal opportunity to shop at the SBR Store.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Kudos to SBR for giving you the answer you deserved.

Our country only started going downhill AFTER the democrats took back control of congress in late 2006.

If McCain won the election in 2008, our country would be long past this recession and we would have about $3 TRILLION LESS DEBT to boot.

Giving free money to people for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will bury any nation no matter how prosperous it might be and giving money away for votes is the Barack Obama/democratic party trademark.

The teaserpleaser's and King Mayan's are terrified of Obama getting defeated because they know full well that the amount of government assistance they receive will be reduced dramatically.

If you believe that the government should take more from hard working Americans and give it to people who REFUSE to get a job and produce for the country then the democratic party is for you. On the other hand, if you put in a 40 hour work week and oppose that those collecting government assistance get paid equally as much as you do (with better medical benefits) then vote republican and end the democratic party entitlement INSANITY.

Don't let these FILTHY DEMOCRATIC PIGS destroy our great nation.

ANYBODY BUT OBAMA IN 2012.
    Andy go beat your wife, you disgruntled fukk..

Anybody that votes republican has no credibility, you dumbfukks voted for W.

And this country starting going downhill once repubs decided a actor/salesman(Reagan) should be president.

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

I just do not understand the argument for supporting the republican platform. There is almost no rational thinking that supports their fundamental beliefs. Nearly all of it is supporting either corporations or those that run them. Why should we not give those who are less fortunate an opportunity to participate in this government? Isn't that not what the country was founded on?

On a side note, I find this ironic stance by the republican party to be the essence of the party and just one of the reasons a rational person should not support them: Republicans want smaller government with a greater military presence in other nations. They also advocate spreading democracy to these third world counties. Does anyone see the irony in this? They want limited government at home, but a controlling government abroad?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by mnpickle View Post
    I find this ironic stance by the republican party to be the essence of the party and just one of the reasons a rational person should not support them: Republicans want smaller government with a greater military presence in other nations. They also advocate spreading democracy to these third world counties. Does anyone see the irony in this? They want limited government at home, but a controlling government abroad?
    Apparently Obama and the Dems want the same thing, since Obama has been the war mongering Bush that Bush always wanted to be. Open your eyes, and educate yourself. These parties are two sides of the same coin. These guys are all friends behind the scenes, they just pretend to dislike one another.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RonPaul2008

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

I just do not understand the argument for supporting the republican platform. There is almost no rational thinking that supports their fundamental beliefs. Nearly all of it is supporting either corporations or those that run them. Why should we not give those who are less fortunate an opportunity to participate in this government? Isn't that not what the country was founded on? On a side note, I find this ironic stance by the republican party to be the essence of the party and just one of the reasons a rational person should not support them: Republicans want smaller government with a greater military presence in other nations. They also advocate spreading democracy to these third world counties. Does anyone see the irony in this? They want limited government at home, but a controlling government abroad?
    Pretty much everything you said is exactly why you and everyone in the United States should be a Libertarian. Ron Paul is the closest thing we have to that that is still in the running.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I just do not understand the argument for supporting the republican platform. There is almost no rational thinking that supports their fundamental beliefs. Nearly all of it is supporting either corporations or those that run them. Why should we not give those who are less fortunate an opportunity to participate in this government? Isn't that not what the country was founded on?

On a side note, I find this ironic stance by the republican party to be the essence of the party and just one of the reasons a rational person should not support them: Republicans want smaller government with a greater military presence in other nations. They also advocate spreading democracy to these third world counties. Does anyone see the irony in this? They want limited government at home, but a controlling government abroad?

Exactly correct sir, your first paragraph asking why would people vote R. I believe, truly believe in my heart, that three or four specific reasons people vote R. Now naturally not all but I think most. First and foremost taxes, they simply don't want any of their money given or shared in any way or form with other people, so greed basically that is unless they are specifically suckin on a government teat. Then that is okay but only for them.Second, family values or religion. This is such a ridiculous reason because nobody can define either one with any degree of accuracy and the truth of the matter is many R politicians care about neither. Oh and no other religion just Christianity.Third, crazy insane social ideas. No need to list them. Fourth, they ain't too sharp. They vote for the party that wants to screw them, in other words they support a party that only support the top 1 or 2% of country. That is stupid.

You're second paragraph. Of course that is irony, but think about all their beliefs almost all of them are ironic. They praise god but want the death penalty? What? They talk about freedom for all but certain people can't marry any person they want? And we can't gamble legally, a total R package. I can go on and on.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

Giving free money to people for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will bury any nation no matter how prosperous it might be
    Very amusing when this comes from someone with NO JOB who will claim as much possible government assistance at the end of each tax year by way of tax breaks for mortgage deductions, for having kids etc, etc, etc ..

In other words .. someone who claims FREE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ...

Hey Flip-Flop ... ask Alex for "Hypocrite for 1000" ... Filthy Dirty Republicans asking the Democratic middle class to do all of the work for them .. while sitting in their million dollar homes claiming tax breaks while not doing a jot of work ...

123 Last