lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Jets -3 and cowboys -1 two easy winners on xmas eve

Once again oddsmakers will laugh all the way to the bank on these two games.

Public perception is bad on jets and high on the eagles.

Giants and eagles are shit teams. Boys and jets with small numbers to cover.

Could it get any easier? NO.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Jets are shit too but I think they win that game. No bet on the Birds and Boys. GL.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

oh god another jinx thread for the jets

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Twiz u like the eagles don't u? Dallas with huge revenge factor there is part of the line.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

These bets are inversely correlated though Philly will be favored after the Jets take a big lead, I am parlaying Jets and birds ML

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Twiz u like the eagles don't u? Dallas with huge revenge factor there is part of the line.
    No i don't really like them because of that reason. I think it's a close game that could go either way.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I hope you are right on both ends LB. Want my Boys to finish this off already.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Philly. Eagles are rolling once again and the calendar says December which is not good for Romo. Philly won't crush Dallas like last time but they'll do enough to get the win.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Unfukkinreal, how much air can someone lose before they die of lack of oxygen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Landscaper, and aggieshawn

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Once again oddsmakers will laugh all the way to the bank on these two games. Public perception is bad on jets and high on the eagles. Giants and eagles are shit teams. Boys and jets with small numbers to cover. Could it get any easier? NO.
    You mean like they have been doing to you since September.........

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Boys yes, jets no

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

ahhhh lakerboy

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    These bets are inversely correlated though Philly will be favored after the Jets take a big lead, I am parlaying Jets and birds ML

like this as well.. conspiracy theorist parlay, seems the nfl be much happier if the east was still up for grabs next week...

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Easy comes with a dick in the ass there is no such thing as an easy winner. It's a grind no matter if you know what you're doing or not.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sanchez over Eli...good luck with that, but Rex Grossman beat him last week so who knows

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

All four teams involved in these games run hot & cold, but since you said easy winners then it must be the truth and spell it out you lazy fukk ..

CHRISTMAS Eve, not xmas you dillhole.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innn

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Would love to see Trailer Trash of America's team go down in flames again this year.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Public perception of the giant is as low if not lower than the jets

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They look easy but we all know what that means

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets ?? not sure LB, Giants have been competitive against superior competition, Jets have beaten only one team with a winning record this year, Dallas, after last week...... not sure what Philly team will show up, might be worth a look at some dogs this week, think there are better games offering value on the board, SEA and Miami
    sea defense ranked in the top 10 in total defense........tough run defense, niners off a short week,...run game breaks down for the niners they are vunerable.........they do not have the offense to blow out teams.get bogged down in the redzone....25 touchdowns, in first 13 games, .....(..from the archives.)..tons of value here, barking dog

i
    Last edited by JR007; 12-23-11 at 08:20 AM.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Like the Boys but not the Jets.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

always funny when someone on a 20% skid and down $10,000 says something is easy.

i see 0-2.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    always funny when someone on a 20% skid and down $10,000 says something is easy.

i see 0-2.
    why always negative ????............forum for discussion about football, don't get it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    why always negative ????............forum for discussion about football, don't get it
    Easy winners for Xmas is not a discussion............

it is tail, fade or assault me for having the odasity to post my NFL plays while owning a 40% failure in every way possible record.....

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I like the Giants and Eagles. How would the Jets season look if they played the Pack and New Orleans at the Superdome like the Giants did. The Giants are up-n-down like a yo-yo but Ryans big mouth will have them ready for this one. I like Philly even more....Felix Jones has a bad hammy and hasn't practiced this week so you're asking Romo to carry the entire offense. How does that usually work out? Romo eats up the Bucs and the Rams of the league...thats how he keeps his stats up but Philly can rush the QB and has a good secondary. I see a pick-6 in this one.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Romo has not thrown a pick all December .... Not that I think Dallas will win, but they won't lose because of him

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Romo has not thrown a pick all December .... Not that I think Dallas will win, but they won't lose because of him
    He probably hadn't dropped a extra point snap all season til that playoff game vs the Seahawks. A choker is a choker is a choker

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I grabbed philly in a teaser before the line jumped down. I'm okay with my PHI +9

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LB i think you are about to go on an insane hot streak!

You couldn't have been any colder the past month or so I think you are due! Seriously thats how this betting shit goes.

Good luck

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, settle down roxxyfish.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Dallas is a sh#$ team. I don't know what you're talking about LB?

Mr Handicapable

Not to mention if the Giants win then its a meaningless game for Dallas & Philly both. In fact that would make Giants/Dallas in Week 17 for all the marbles so Dallas would rest people and probably roll over.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    whens the time this guy said "excellent pts guys, im laying off or switching picks"? none that i know of.

to me, a discussion is having an open mind and not belittling others views. thats not the case with this guy. its always how smart he is and how everyone is dumb. how hes a great capper and everyones clueless. how hes right and everyones wrong. and when he wins, he continues to rubs it in. but when hes wrong he has the same canned response "congrats to (team)... im still up." never an admission that he was wrong or that others were right.

thats not a discussion, its an ego trip.

whats funny is that he claims he doesnt hide from losses (reason for posting the above mentioned canned response) yet his spreadsheet had 14 pages of deletions in just 2 months. this actually is what inspired me to start my own spreadsheet cause i figured entering picks must be like calculus, maybe the reason for the 14 pages of deletions. but nope, after couple months, 0 deletions. and im actually up, something this fraud hasnt been able to say for 2 months.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Tough to see both public road dogs winning, it has never happened this year.

Looking forward to both games.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

jets and Eagles my friend..

1234 Last