KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Legit Conspiracy

First off refs just cost me money fuking so mad.......................

goodell told the refs give every call to the colts so the vikings get the number 1 pick and then move them to L A..........cant be anymore obvious

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Normally I would shrug a thread like this off, but 3 of those calls were past the borderline on questionable.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Normally I would shrug a thread like this off, but 3 of those calls were past the borderline on questionable.
    you dont even no how pissed I am had a teaser just needed them to win

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I'm a die hard Texan fan. Not only did JJ Watt get black balled on 2 calls, Kubiak coached not to lose, instead of playing to win. They have the playoffs wrapped up. Take the reigns off of Yates, and lets see what the kid has. The Colts had 8-9 people in the box, just daring him to throw. Handing the ball off most of the time will not win in the playoffs.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

You do realize the NFL wants to keep the Vikings in Minnesota, right?

They sell out every game, are in the top 10 of tv ratings every year and sell tons of merchandise.

With a new stadium, they are a huge money maker.

The NFL has about 10-12 teams they would rather move than the Vikings.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post

They sell out every game, are in the top 10 of tv ratings every year.

plus didn't the Vikes just get a new multi-billion $ stadium approval/deal

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    First off refs just cost me money fuking so mad....................... goodell told the refs give every call to the colts so the vikings get the number 1 pick and then move them to L A..........cant be anymore obvious
    Now that you know the NFL is rigged you will never lose again right?

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Unless you watched the game you wouldn't believe what happened tonight. How about with 7 seconds left Arian Foster get his face masked grabbed right in front of that fat white slob of a ref and he doesn't call anything. Would of put Houston at the 48 with one timeout left.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if that's why but the NFL is a business and one of their main purposes is to make money.

Podes
    Podes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Every call on the final drive was rule book correct. You dont like play at his knees then complain about the rule. The hands to the face was clear and the pass interference was blatant.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I didn't watch that game neither had money on it but after saw final score, I thought about the Same thing

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post

They sell out every game, are in the top 10 of tv ratings every year and sell tons of merchandise.

The only teams I hear rumored to go to La is the rams, vikings, chargers, raiders and jax

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

NFL couldnt care less if LA has a team. Seriously. They havent had one in like 20 years and NFL is making billions so LA isnt a must have city.

Plus the state is so broke theyre not ever going to get a stadium built unless these guys pay for it all themselves, and despite their rhetoric it aint going to happen.

Even though NFL prints money, shelling out nearly a billion upfront for a stadium and another billion for a team (more than likely a shitty one) isnt a really good investment.

And even if by a miracle of miracles they get a stadium it isnt going to get done before 2017.

They have had it pass in the city, and even had the Gov sign a special law for them to avoid red tape. All that was done in Aug and sept, and I still havent heard any clear start date. Which tells me it is the usual smoke and mirrors bullshit. They through out feb 2013 as a 'probable' start date but that is still over a year away so that tells me they are looking for some money from somewhere else.

It surely isnt imminent enough to be fixing games oto set them up for a move to LA.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Call on Watt helmet to helmet=bullshit. Call on roughing the passer final drive when he was pushed into the qb by an Indy player=bullshit. the MISSED BLATANT pass interference call which would have been a houston pick=bullshit. You don't have to say that game was rigged or fixed or leaned by the refs. But to say that was a fairly officiated game just makes you look "special"

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Either Jim Caldwell is puckering up those big DSL's for that black ref after the game or he grew up in Indy, one or the other was at play.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    NFL couldnt care less if LA has a team. Seriously. They havent had one in like 20 years and NFL is making billions so LA isnt a must have city.

Plus the state is so broke theyre not ever going to get a stadium built unless these guys pay for it all themselves, and despite their rhetoric it aint going to happen.

Even though NFL prints money, shelling out nearly a billion upfront for a stadium and another billion for a team (more than likely a shitty one) isnt a really good investment.

And even if by a miracle of miracles they get a stadium it isnt going to get done before 2017.

They have had it pass in the city, and even had the Gov sign a special law for them to avoid red tape. All that was done in Aug and sept, and I still havent heard any clear start date. Which tells me it is the usual smoke and mirrors bullshit. They through out feb 2013 as a 'probable' start date but that is still over a year away so that tells me they are looking for some money from somewhere else.

It surely isnt imminent enough to be fixing games oto set them up for a move to LA.

Personally I hope no team goes to LA bunch of front runners, they had there chance with the raiders and the rams and noone went to the games

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Either Jim Caldwell is puckering up those big DSL's for that black ref after the game or he grew up in Indy, one or the other was at play.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its Karma. Texans were handed the Falcons game 3 weeks ago. This week was payback.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Podes View Post
    Every call on the final drive was rule book correct. You dont like play at his knees then complain about the rule. The hands to the face was clear and the pass interference was blatant.
    So?? There are penalties that can be called on every play dumb ass...its just a question of which team you want to call the penalty on? Wake up -- Refs were clearly working to keep this game close the whole day.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    First off refs just cost me money fuking so mad.......................

goodell told the refs give every call to the colts so the vikings get the number 1 pick and then move them to L A..........cant be anymore obvious
    so all in on washington this week?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Houston was trying to win 16-12 (laying 7). Why fix a game that the other team won't cover anyway? If you played Houston ML or teased in the wrong direction then you're not a good very gambler on the NFL anyway. Houston just got rolled by Carolina and squeaked out a 1 pt win over Cincy on the last play of the game. Does that sound like a team getting ready to steamroll someone? The officiating was terrible no doubt...but don't use that as an excuse for poor handicapping.