Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    R you sure that's a dude.
    is that taco?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I still stand by my prediction that they will fall. It's operated out of the U.S and it's only a matter of time before the Feds bag and tag this one along with the data base of drivers licenses. Running a contest in U.S.A Today probably not the brightest idea. All it's gonna take is one housewife to see her mug on the stiffs page after her hubby stole her identity to place a bet and it's game over. Better hope you pay your taxes on any winnings......
    What he said.

Give the devil his due they made the OVER for staying in business. Doesn't change the fact it is an upside down model that posts pics of US citizens on its website, runs ads in USA Today and there is specualation that its run out of the US.

Not exactly the business model they teach at the Wharton School of Business I wouldnt think.

tommy2711
    tommy2711's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But if they were in the US, why would they draw attention by advertising in mainstream US newspapers? Makes no sense.
    çç

Have you ever seen one of these mysterious adds? The only add I ever found for these guys was on MYspace. Should I refer you back to our previous discussion on this?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

did Tsoprano work for CW like Richkas?

First 12