Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Brock vs Overeem

Anybody else getting hyped up about this fight? Overeem is the favorite from what I have been told but I think Brock is going to take him down and pound the crapp out of him. My question is will he be able to keep him down? Cain was able to get up but Cain is also alot quicker than Overeem. I want to bet the farm on Brock but not sure I should do that. Another stacked UFC card!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Overeem by rape.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Anybody else getting hyped up about this fight? Overeem is the favorite from what I have been told but I think Brock is going to take him down and pound the crapp out of him. My question is will he be able to keep him down? Cain was able to get up but Cain is also alot quicker than Overeem. I want to bet the farm on Brock but not sure I should do that. Another stacked UFC card!
    Careful with Brock pal. If he gets a stiff jab on the chin he will give an opening for Overeem to swarm in for the easy stopage imo.

However if Brock bullrushes in for a takedown without getting caught with a knee/punch/guilotine and gets the takedown, I have 0 doubt he will easily advance his postition and get the stopage.

Just not a fight to go big on imo. GL

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Careful with Brock pal. If he gets a stiff jab on the chin he will give an opening for Overeem to swarm in for the easy stopage imo.

However if Brock bullrushes in for a takedown without getting caught with a knee/punch/guilotine and gets the takedown, I have 0 doubt he will easily advance his postition and get the stopage.

Just not a fight to go big on imo. GL
    Agreed.