Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Bulls have a very good shot a the title, mush or not. I'm a total homer here but I believe

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I swear Brah ...

If Brian Scalbrine goes down to injury because of this mush ...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bulls championship future tickets just burst into flames.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

I just don't see it. This team had a strong season last year, but beating Miami this year to win the East is going to be a hell of a challenge. Then beating whomever comes out of the West will probably be even more difficult.

One thing I do respect is the coaching staff of the Bulls. Seems like they get the players to actually play everyday.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

brahmabull117 = pennybrokenuts

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

leave bulls guys alone

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It all depends on injuries

If healthy Bulls are team to beat

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It all depends on injuries

If healthy Bulls are team to beat
    No they are not. There are a handful of teams in the East alone that are above them. Miami are the champs and have improved in the off-season. Indiana are bigger, meaner, better offence than the Bulls. The Nets if everything works out chemistry wise would wipe the floor with the Bulls in a 7 game series. Everyone in love with the Bulls at this forum. Disgusting.

kobi_j
    kobi_j's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

The east is stacked this year. I think Indiana can take the east.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Chicago will not win the NBA Title EVER with no second superstar. You would be betting on Butler becoming D-Wade or Carmelo Anthony which isn't happening. You cannot win a NBA title if your only superstar is a point guard, because you will just guard him off the dribble (HASN'T EVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL).

Indiana is not winning the title if they face Chicago in the playoffs, because they cannot beat Chicago when healthy. Chicago has better coaching and defense. They also haven't been able to guard D-Rose in the past.

Knicks are going nowhere in the playoffs 1st or 2nd round exit. Team doesn't have enough talent around Melo.

Nets and Heat are the only teams you should bet on winning the East. Nets are a unknown and I am not going to explain why the Heat could win the East.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8896

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Chicago will not win the NBA Title EVER with no second superstar. You would be betting on Butler becoming D-Wade or Carmelo Anthony which isn't happening. You cannot win a NBA title if your only superstar is a point guard, because you will just guard him off the dribble (HASN'T EVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL).

Indiana is not winning the title if they face Chicago in the playoffs, because they cannot beat Chicago when healthy. Chicago has better coaching and defense. They also haven't been able to guard D-Rose in the past.

Knicks are going nowhere in the playoffs 1st or 2nd round exit. Team doesn't have enough talent around Melo.

Nets and Heat are the only teams you should bet on winning the East. Nets are a unknown and I am not going to explain why the Heat could win the East.
    finally someone that gets it.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Where's Brahma at?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Where's Brahma at?
    he came back as crustyme. Posters trolled him so bad
    he came back with vengence

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Unless derrick rose got a sex change in the off season transforming his gaping vagina into a pair of balls, I don't see this happening.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Sando 70% of forum would have told you MIA coming together would not win title and Bulls would destroy them and they started getting happy when Bulls mopped floor with them during their first reg season together then the Heat dick smacked them in the playoffs and would have 3 straight rings now if not for Dirk's clutchness and Lebron's timidness.

Wade hasn't even been healthy last 2 years and MIA still gets it done. Team is a straight Dynasty.

Everyone on SBR obsessed with the Bulls. Their coach is a joke, complaining over every call. I said this 3 years ago that Bulls would never get passed MIA unless they get another legit all-star, preferably at the 2 spot. Another alternative is to trade for trade Deng and a 1st rounder for a legit top 15 player. 3 years later...and 2 rings later for MIA....people are finally starting to get it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Big IF, but if the Bulls are healthy come playoff time they are going to win the title.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

is derrick rose just a supersized nate robinson?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sando 70% of forum would have told you MIA coming together would not win title and Bulls would destroy them and they started getting happy when Bulls mopped floor with them during their first reg season together then the Heat dick smacked them in the playoffs and would have 3 straight rings now if not for Dirk's clutchness and Lebron's timidness.

Wade hasn't even been healthy last 2 years and MIA still gets it done. Team is a straight Dynasty.

Everyone on SBR obsessed with the Bulls. Their coach is a joke, complaining over every call. I said this 3 years ago that Bulls would never get passed MIA unless they get another legit all-star, preferably at the 2 spot. Another alternative is to trade for trade Deng and a 1st rounder for a legit top 15 player. 3 years later...and 2 rings later for MIA....people are finally starting to get it.
    I agree. Although I do believe coach Thib's is a fantastic defensive coach, but I think he is rather one dimensional and very limited offensively, in fact I would go as far as to say Del Negro is a better offensive coach than Thib's. Anyway it's good to have you back mate just in time for the start of the season. I crave liked minded basketball heads for healthy debate and bouncing ideas off.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    No they are not. There are a handful of teams in the East alone that are above them. Miami are the champs and have improved in the off-season. Indiana are bigger, meaner, better offence than the Bulls. The Nets if everything works out chemistry wise would wipe the floor with the Bulls in a 7 game series. Everyone in love with the Bulls at this forum. Disgusting.
    Sando this thread was made in 2011 when people actually thought the Bulls had a chance after coming out of the reg season w/ best record. Nobody outside of homers & uninformed r saying they are coming out of the East this yr.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Heat would have 3 straight rings now if not for Dirk's clutchness and Lebron's timidness.

Same way they could have only 1 ring if Pop doesn't brain fart or one free throw or one rebound happens or Allen doesn't hit that shot or Duncan makes that lay-UP. Mia was about 1% to win that series with 30 sec to play in game 6. Mavs outplayed Mia & beat them fair & square.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Sando this thread was made in 2011 when people actually thought the Bulls had a chance after coming out of the reg season w/ best record. Nobody outside of homers & uninformed r saying they are coming out of the East this yr.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread could be very bumpable come June. FWIW odds have Bulls as 2nd favorite behind Heat.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I am a delusional Bulls fan who thinks the Bulls will beat the Miami Heat this year.

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

Bill Simmons picked the Bulls to win the title this year, and he's far from uninformed.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
    Bill Simmons picked the Bulls to win the title this year, and he's far from uninformed.
    Oh Thank God! It's decided then. Some ESPN jerkoff has thrown in his two cents. Nothing else here. No reason to even play the games.

Wonder if Magic thinks Simmons has a clue about anything?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Oh Thank God! It's decided then. Some ESPN jerkoff has thrown in his two cents. Nothing else here. No reason to even play the games.

Wonder if Magic thinks Simmons has a clue about anything?
    Well, according to some SBR jerkoff the Bulls might as well not even show up, no reason to play the games.

Guy didn't say it's decided and neither did Simmons. It's called an opinion. But the statement that nobody outside of Bulls homers and the uninformed think the Bulls win the East is clearly false. Nobody is saying that Bill Simmons' opinions are the gospel, but he is clearly not uninformed or a Bulls homer. He's a Boston guy.

Also sounds like Colin Cowherd is picking the Bulls too FWIW.

But anyone who picks the Bulls becomes uninformed by your standards.
    Last edited by d2bets; 10-26-13 at 12:17 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    nate robinson is way more athletic. too bad he is a midget...

rose did look good in the preseason though but it's the preseason.

people have big hopes for chicago but they can't beat miami.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    nate robinson is way more athletic. too bad he is a midget...

rose did look good in the preseason though but it's the preseason.

people have big hopes for chicago but they can't beat miami.
    Nate has the highest vertical in the NBA. Does that make him most "athletic"? Not sure what that word means here.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Nrob and DRose are both ballers but its not even close.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

The Bulls are way more dangerous this year. Plus people forget if Asik doesn't get hurt the Bulls beat Miami in 2011.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nate has the highest vertical in the NBA. Does that make him most "athletic"? Not sure what that word means here.
    nate has higher vert, has faster 40, bench more, squat more, you are forgetting he also played football at udub.

rm18
    Update your status

Muggsy Bogues was a way better athlete than Nate the shorter guys are always going to be more athletic

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Muggsy Bogues was a way better athlete than Nate the shorter guys are always going to be more athletic
    lol... no

muggsy never dunked a ball in his life. nate still could, even if he was 5'3".

nate is a special athlete, he's just too short for basketball.

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol... no

muggsy never dunked a ball in his life. nate still could, even if he was 5'3".

nate is a special athlete, he's just too short for basketball.
    He couldn't palm the ball but could get above the rim, and he was a tank went to college on a weightlifting scholarship thats why he lasted because he was too strong to post up easily even though he was so short

First 123 Last