BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Why is SBR so boring...

No big hating threads... So many of the Donkeys left, or got tired of wearing the White sheets...

All the wannbe touts went away...

No Big "Challenges" / Pulling cyber-pants down to show whose dik is bigger - Paco's thread is slow...

Where's all the drama? WTF?

Merry Christmas!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

No one really posting winners much. Would like to see some new quality blood to this site that gets sports.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

End of nfl season everyone lost there shirts... nba will pick it back up.. a lot of these ass wagons don't bet college ball

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    No one really posting winners much. Would like to see some new quality blood to this site that gets sports.
    Good point... winners and losers (mostly) are what make this site great... everyone is so fking average lately... no wonder no drama...

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I agree. Me and the wife are only doing missionary lately as well.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

As the pool of new gamblers has dried up through the increasingly hostile legal climate towards gambling in the U.S., SBR has had to evolve to attract a different sort of poster: the kind that is so desperate to gamble that they'll jump through any hoops to get money offshore or get points to gamble with.

These sorts of people are going to be far less entertaining to those who treat gambling as a casual diversion because they're compulsive addicts. Just like watching the Intervention or Hoarders shows on TV, it's amusing for a short time, then watching someone live the agony of mental illness becomes sad and distasteful. For a little while you'll try to "save" these lost souls, but before long you have to realize that it's a futile endeavour and just reduce your time here.

It's not just SBR that has gone through this devolution, but they've certainly done the best job of keeping the sickest of degenerates here with the points program. You have to tip your cap to their willingness to become the sanctuary to people in the tightest grip of gambling addiction, but the flip side of it is that it's become uncomfortable to just be a casual gambler here with a real life.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Best part of my day

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I like my thread now. Peaceful with only guys that want to win. Most of the haters went away once I returned and decided to document everything on the spreadsheet. Has made Internet life less stressful.

Players talk had decreased in interesting threads lately. When I find nothing interesting, I just browse Dads ass and thread.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    she dont let you choose the position?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    she dont let you choose the position?