zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls will lose less then 10 games

Best team in the east and it isn't even close. Rip showed tonight he fits right in and adds the dynamic they were missing last year. Can go 11 deep so the schedule won't be an issue. Best team defense in the last decade. get your futures in now.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I agree that they will finish in the top 2 record-wise. I just dont think they will get to the Finals.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

As long as they're healthy, but nobody can guarantee that.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Agree with riffraff.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

they looked very solid last night

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hard to win 60 in the nba let alone 70

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Winning 70 this season is not achievable?

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

ZSR, I will take that bet...

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

they are only playing 66 games this year.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I will bet you 250 betpoints that the Bulls lose 10 or more games this season. Do you accept?

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Completely disagree. Bulls are Derrick Rose, and Derrick Rose only. Rose will keep them Top 4 in the East, but they have no Robin to Rose's Batman. RIP is over the hill, Deng is average, I can name 10-15 PFs better than Boozer, and Noah is a probably a top 7-10 center. Miami, Knicks, Boston all better IMO.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

zsr do you want to go heads up most wins i get the heat and you get the bulls?

i would go 500 points

milwaukee mike

zsr if you accept then shoot me a pm

if you don't, then admit you were just blowing smoke up your own butt and you know the bulls aren't the best team in the east

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    Completely disagree. Bulls are Derrick Rose, and Derrick Rose only. Rose will keep them Top 4 in the East, but they have no Robin to Rose's Batman. RIP is over the hill, Deng is average, I can name 10-15 PFs better than Boozer, and Noah is a probably a top 7-10 center. Miami, Knicks, Boston all better IMO.

I would like to see the 15 better than Boozer. He is a top 10 Power Forward in the league.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    zsr do you want to go heads up most wins i get the heat and you get the bulls?

i would go 500 points
    I'll take this! More regular season wins, right?

Just checked futures. I should be getting +2.5 wins. But I'd do it anyway. Bulls will win more games. O47.5 wins is money.
    Last edited by d2bets; 12-21-11 at 10:42 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They don't have the single other superstar, but they have a deep and talented cast, they play great team defense and great coaching. And Luol Deng is not "average", he really should have been an all-star last season. Backups at each position with Watson, Brewer, Korver, Gibson and Asik is as good of a bench you'll find.

And just very simply, they led the NBA with 62 wins last season, and are incrementally better this season with Hamilton for Bogans. Whether they have the match to top the Heat this season is arguable of course, but otherwise your comments are silly.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'll take this! More regular season wins, right?

Just checked futures. I should be getting +2.5 wins. But I'd do it anyway. Bulls will win more games. O47.5 wins is money.
    how about i give you 1 game?
    so you get bulls regular season wins vs miami +1 +100 500 points to win 500

please confirm in this thread and we'll settle up after the season

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

how about i give you 1 game?
    so you get bulls regular season wins vs miami +1 +100 500 points to win 500

please confirm in this thread and we'll settle up after the season
    Confirmed. I'll be here. I trust you.

milwaukee mike

sounds good d2bets.

gives me another reason to root against the bulls, even though they have marquette's jimmy butler on the team

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

sounds good d2bets.

gives me another reason to root against the bulls, even though they have marquette's jimmy butler on the team
    He's on the team, might be good someday, but won't crack the rotation much this season, barring injuries. Maybe they'll D-League him to get him playing time.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I hope the bulls have a great year. And the heat choke.

zsr

Milwaukee I'll take you up on that. Regular season wins or eastern conference champions either one is good. Miami won't win 2 games in the playoffs against this bulls team

zsr

Are you joking? The bulls were 2 missed shots at the end of regulation from completely flipping the series with Miami, and that was with an injured boozer, injured asik, and Keith bogans starting every single game.

Barring injuries, this team is going to be unbelievably good. Being able to go 11 deep with Jimmy butler even just adds another dynamic for the tough schedule.

zsr

zsr if you accept then shoot me a pm

if you don't, then admit you were just blowing smoke up your own butt and you know the bulls aren't the best team in the east
    You wanna do 500 points? Confirm here if your in

Like I said, best team in the east and it isn't even close.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Confirmed. I'll be here. I trust you.
    I'm willing to put $1000 on this bet, pay through paypal or whatever means you want and we can let a third party on this site hold the money.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

if the bulls stay healthy,they will dominate there competition,miami isnt deep enough to stay with the bulls

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm willing to put $1000 on this bet, pay through paypal or whatever means you want and we can let a third party on this site hold the money.
    you never confirmed our bet in the other thread? Second thoughts after you saw Lebron still has zero post game and bosh still has zero post game?

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Deng is a top 5 small forward in the league, and 10-15 PFs better than boozer??? Show me 10-15 PFs in the league who average 17-20 ppg like Boozer does

also LMFAO @ Knicks and Boston better than the bulls. Rip is washed up but the 60 year old "big 3" isn't????

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Deng is a top 5 small forward in the league, and 10-15 PFs better than boozer??? Show me 10-15 PFs in the league who average 17-20 ppg like Boozer does

also LMFAO @ Knicks and Boston better than the bulls. Rip is washed up but the 60 year old "big 3" isn't????
    Lol goat said the other day Boston is the 2nd best team in the east. they'll be a 6 seed.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    you never confirmed our bet in the other thread? Second thoughts after you saw Lebron still has zero post game and bosh still has zero post game?
    I can't guarantee I will have any gold tokens that's why. I will deal with cash. I'm willing to go anything up to $2,000. You made this thread after the Bulls won a preseason game. I think that tells me everything I need to know about how long you've been watching the nba.

Come up with a bet. It's clear that you and D2bets are both Chicago homers. I picked both Lakers and Boston advancing to the finals when I was here two years ago and I am unbiased in all my decisions.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I can't guarantee I will have any gold tokens that's why. I will deal with cash. I'm willing to go anything up to $2,000. You made this thread after the Bulls won a preseason game. I think that tells me everything I need to know about how long you've been watching the nba.

Come up with a bet. It's clear that you and D2bets are both Chicago homers. I picked both Lakers and Boston advancing to the finals when I was here two years ago and I am unbiased in all my decisions.

Boston is gonna improve on their record last year with a very old team getting older and missing jeff green all year???

zsr

Lol. You think Boston is the second best team in the east, Miami is a dynasty, and the bulls suck. Not to mention your legendary status as a terrible gambler. You dont understand basketball. Oh, Miami has 2 great players so there a dynasty
    As I said, we can't exchange cash or we will be banned. Sbr seems to take that serious.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 01:17 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol. You think Boston is the second best team in the east, Miami is a dynasty, and the bulls suck. Not to mention your legendary status as a terrible gambler. You don't understand basketball. Oh, Miami has 2 great players so there a dynasty As I said, we can't exchange cash or we will be banned. Sbr seems to take that serious.
    I said Miami will become a dynasty. I never said the Bulls suck. You know I mean they are overrated.

Go back through all my threads and count up my +/-. I guarantee I am up + units the last 2 years I posted here. Why do my threads get so much attention? All the posters on this site know my NBA knowledge. BTW I never once guaranteed the Heat would beat the Mavs in the finals. I guaranteed they would come out of the East.

You want to make this a who leaves the forum bet if you're so confident? Or will you create a ghost?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Boston is gonna improve on their record last year with a very old team getting older and missing jeff green all year???
    I wasn't aware that record was indicative of who the best team was....

123 Last