SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv BCS Bowls Experts' Previews: Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, and Rose Bowls

Steve from CollegeFootballWinning.com and John Ryan from JohnRyanSports.com discuss the 4 non-Championship BCS bowls with SBRtv host Peter Loshak.

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon
    Oregon is a 6-point favorite over the Wisconsin, and while Oregon does have an explosive offense, past history indicates that teams who have a lot of time to prepare for it do well against them.

Fiesta Bowl: Stanford vs Oklahoma St
    Oklahoma St is disappointed they didn't get an invitation to the BCS Championship game. They are a small favorite over Stanford.

Sugar Bowl: Michigan vs Virginia Tech
    Michigan was a good bet on the year, while the Hokies were a bad bet. The Hokies also ended the year on a bad note with a bad blowout loss to Clemson in the ACC title game.

Orange Bowl: West Virginia vs Clemson
    Clemson is off of an impressive win in the ACC Title Game, while West Virginia has had a somewhat disappointing season.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excuse me SBRTv, was roxxxxxyfish interviewed for any of these videos? I can't take these serious unless you involved the best college football handicapper.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Excuse me SBRTv, was roxxxxxyfish interviewed for any of these videos? I can't take these serious unless you involved the best college football handicapper.

are you kidding?? We'd LOVE to have roxxerfisher on the shows

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I stopped watching when that guy compared Oregon to UNI. What a joke.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Has "Steve" missed one yet?? That guy is good.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Not sure Michigan not having a defensive player on the 1st team all big ten has anything to do with anything here. They played great team defense.