SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv Dec 20-24 Bowls Experts' Previews: FIU/MAR, ASU/Boise, TCU/La Tech, Nev/S Miss

Steve from CollegeFootballWinning.com and Dave Golokhov from AskMen.com discuss the 4 college bowl games between December 20th and 24th with SBRtv host Peter Loshak.

12/20 Beef O'Brady's Bowl: Florida International vs Marshall
    FIU and Marshall both feature dynamic offensive players - QB Raheem Cato for Marshall, and WR TY Hilton for FIU.

12/21 Poinsettia Bowl: TCU vs Louisiana Tech
    Louisiana Tech, one of the best bets in all of college football this season, heads into the Poinsettia Bowl as a 10.5-point underdog against TCU, normally thought of as a national powerhouse, but coming off of what is considered to have been a sub-par regular season.

12/22 MAACO Bowl: Arizona St vs Boise St
    Boise St has only one loss on the year which came by one one point, but they played a relatively weak schedule, while Arizona St, a team that came into the season with high expectations, played poorly down the stretch.

12/24 Hawaii Bowl: Nevada vs Southern Mississippi
    Southern Miss surprised many with their recent blowout win over Houston, and they are looking to get more national recognition with a convincing win in the 2011 Hawaii Bowl.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

what will ASU play for? Erickson's last game, never won a bowl game in his 5 years there

tell your boy to get a clue carpe

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    what will ASU play for? Erickson's last game, never won a bowl game in his 5 years there

tell your boy to get a clue carpe
    ok i will, and i do want to apologize for the recommendations the guests gave to take the under in FIU/Marshall and Louisiana Tech plus the points in these videos

guys who have a clue should be able to give out losers, I will try to find some people like that for future vids

as for now, hopefully the guests' leans in the vids for the other two bowls will wind up losing, 2-2 would be not great but ok

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

When I think of sharp betting resources I definitely think of AskMen.com.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    When I think of sharp betting resources I definitely think of AskMen.com.

yeah i hear you, and again I am really sorry dave recommended boise st minus the points in tonight's game as well

i wanted to get some sharp guys who would give out losers for you guys but instead all i could do was get clowns who gave winners

i dont know what to say other than im sorry and i'll try not to let it happen again

i did NOT think these guys would go 3-0 on the first 3 bowls, i thought they'd go 1-2 at best

i was wrong, sorry

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

woah taking it personal here guy. must really be "your boy". sorry guy I meant to say your guests are fuking great pal

carpe: "I put my heart and soul into this shit every single week"

Chimneyfish

Wait, he went 3-0? Then I take back what I said- that clearly proves he's sharp.

Chimneyfish

When I heard that Golokhov is a 100% bettor I searched out some more of his work. Here's his latest article. Real Vegas insider type stuff.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    woah taking it personal here guy. must really be "your boy". sorry guy I meant to say your guests are fuking great pal

carpe: "I put my heart and soul into this shit every single week"

thanks i appreciate it!

yes sunde bro i do put my fukin HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS SH*T EVERY SINGLE WEEK pal

i leave it all out there every fukin week pal, giving it 110% in these fukin vids pal

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    When I heard that Golokhov is a 100% bettor I searched out some more of his work. Here's his latest article. Real Vegas insider type stuff.
    well i dont know about some other sh*t thats on the net, but in the vids he does with us, he's given some pretty solid overall analysis and picks pal

nfl too bro

Chimneyfish

I'm just busting balls, the video was good. I had ASU.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Fedora will be coaching the bowl game in Hawaii for Southern Miss.

http://www.fox40tv.com/mostpopular/s...O5RFt8t5w.cspx