beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

looks like Seahawk fans got into the Egg Nog early this year. There is a chance of them getting in. There is also a chance hell could freeze over.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    looks like Seahawk fans got into the Egg Nog early this year. There is a chance of them getting in. There is also a chance hell could freeze over.
    It did yesterday in KC, at least according to the majority on these boards

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

We just have to take it one week at a time. The match-ups next week actually play in Seattles favor. Detroit and Atlanta are both 9-5.

Detroit travels across country to face San Diego. Chargers play well at home, especially in December. Detroit is likely to lose this game for a number of reasons.

Atlanta travels to New Orleans. Saints are undefeated at home this season and Atlanta is 57% on the road. Atlanta should fall as well.

San Fran travels to Seattle. I'm flying into Seattle on Friday and I will try to squeeze in this game. It is going to be fukin CRAZY in the Clink and San Fran will feel the pressure. Hawks will prevail.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    We just have to take it one week at a time. The match-ups next week actually play in Seattles favor. Detroit and Atlanta are both 9-5. Detroit travels across country to face San Diego. Chargers play well at home, especially in December. Detroit is likely to lose this game for a number of reasons. Atlanta travels to New Orleans. Saints are undefeated at home this season and Atlanta is 57% on the road. Atlanta should fall as well. San Fran travels to Seattle. I'm flying into Seattle on Friday and I will try to squeeze in this game. It is going to be fukin CRAZY in the Clink and San Fran will feel the pressure. Hawks will prevail.
    You got your info wrong, the game is in Detroit. Hence why Detroit is a 3 point favorite. I'm a Seahawk fan as well, and it feels nice to still have playoff hopes in December, but I'd give us about a 5% chance of making the playoffs. I'm not sure how all the playoff scenarios work out, but I'm pretty sure we need to win out and Detroit needs to lose out. They have a decent chance to beat the Chargers, and GB may rest their starters against Detroit in Week 17.

Seattle dropped the ball too many times early on. Shouldn't have lost that game to the Redskins, we had that game wrapped up. That loss to Cleveland is really hurting, it is too bad Charlie Whitehurst had to play that game. Because if we had TJack, it would have been a win.

Team looks promising. We are a one good QB away from being a 10 win team. Defense is there. Run game is there. WR core is there. Now we just need to get RG3!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

That Lions comeback last week kinda killed the dream. Believe me, I have some futures on them big time. I would love to see them sneak in.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

If the Seahawks and Falcons finish with the same record, the Falcons go on. We beat you losers head to head.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    If the Seahawks and Falcons finish with the same record, the Falcons go on. We beat you losers head to head.
    There are now two ways in which the Seahawks make playoffs:
    1) The Lions lose both their remaining games, and Seattle wins its final two games.
    2) The Falcons lose their final two games and Chicago also wins its final two games to finish at 9-7. Seattle would get in with the 3-way tie at 9-7.
    Last edited by Kaabee; 12-19-11 at 05:58 PM.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    You got your info wrong, the game is in Detroit. Hence why Detroit is a 3 point favorite.
    Don't know why I thought it was in San Diego. I think I may have read that in one of the posts on this forum or just read it incorrectly online. My bad.

Still, Chargers are good to go.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    There are now two ways in which the Seahawks make playoffs:
    1) The Lions lose both their remaining games, and Seattle wins its final two games.
    2) The Falcons lose their final two games and Chicago also wins its final two games to finish at 9-7. Seattle would get in with the 3-way tie at 9-7.
    ^This

I still predict Lions lose out. So that would mean it would be up to the Hawks to win out

Bears are not going to win out and Falcons are not gonna lose out, so that chance is not relevant imo.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

The Squawks are not going to see the playoffs this year...they are a dangerous team to play though, especially at their friendly confines. They'd need a seriously breakdown by a few times.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Oakland buried Seattle... As little chance as there was - Detroit truly earned their playoff birth... and being a closet Lions fan for about 20 years... it's about time...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    says the man who names himself after a disney movie...

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

cant see how the lions or falcons would lose both remaining games. while certainly possible (and probable) that detroit loses to the chargers and falcons lose to my saints this week, gonna be pretty much no chance atlanta loses at HOME in week 17 vs horrible bucs team and lions have no excuse not to beat packers backups...according to playoffstatus.com seahawks have a less than 1% chance of the 5 seed and a 4% chance of getting the 6 seed...but ya never know

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawks will not make playoffs! its totally out of their hands..they're playing way over their heads right now.

First 12