goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody big on Fantasy Basketball?

Play alot of fantasy football and have played basketball in the past. Just hard to keep up with every day. Any strategies or suggestions?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

season long fantasy- if you get monta ellis in the 2nd round, you win.

daily fantasy- fill up your low budget roster spots with guys that get a lot of minutes.

goldendome23

Yeah I'm doing drafts on Espn at 4am lol There were a couple good articles on there about stat domination and building off versatile players. Pretty good insight.

Glitch

also remember that guys that get rebounds seem to get them every game.

joakim noah, kevin love etc.
    -a lot of those guys score too.

im not expert in season-long fantasy basketball but im pretty sure this is solid advice.

also i meant ellis 2nd round or later.

goldendome23

Yeah I follow NBA pretty close but I read a really good article for H2H leagues. http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/ba...2k12_manifesto

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys i'm doing my first season of basketball and I had to drop jeff green because he's not playing. Heres my roster-Nash, Kobe, Dorrell Wright, Stoudemire, Noah, Kevin Martin, Elton Brand, Raymond Felton, Mike Conley, and Lamar Odom. For the bench I have Jimmer and Rodney Stuckey. I'm currently looking at getting Carl Landry, Jared Dudley, Paul George, DeJuan Blair or Gordon Hayward, any advice?

Glitch

blair is worth the pick up. hopefully you dont wait too long to realize you should start jimmer. wright and martin are clutch. nice team (when kobe is healthy)

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, I picked up blair, it was between him and landry. Couldnt believe jimmer was still around so I used my last pick on him. Do you think I should switch stuckey out with landry?

Glitch

tough call. two night and day guys from when they are at their respective bests. i use to have a buddy that was a rockets fan and when we had money on a game coming down to the end- he was the guy he expected to bail them out and start doing work. (pre-martin mostly)

rodney stuckey has a lot of talent but i dont know why he has so many puss games. maybe he needs to get in the weight room more.