C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

What should the Colts GM do?

Even if he has to sit for 4 years, you've got to take Andrew Luck. If he has a high chance of becoming a top 5 QB you take him. If some desperate team with no QB is willing to give up ransom (Hershal Walker) then trade him. Let's not forget the Colts are severely lacking in talent. I don't mind building up the talent to let Manning have 3-4 more years run at the title with talent.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Even if he has to sit for 4 years, you've got to take Andrew Luck. If he has a high chance of becoming a top 5 QB you take him. If some desperate team with no QB is willing to give up ransom (Hershal Walker) then trade him. Let's not forget the Colts are severely lacking in talent. I don't mind building up the talent to let Manning have 3-4 more years run at the title with talent.

I would trade down...get some picks...and take RGIII...I'm not sold on Luck

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I dont even know if he is the best player I like Blackmon and the corner from LSU but you have to take him and trade him still based on market value

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I dont even know if he is the best player I like Blackmon and the corner from LSU but you have to take him and trade him still based on market value
    I'm sure a number of teams would want to move into a position to get Luck....Miami, Buffalo, Cleveland, Washington, and possibly Denver and Seattle in the market.