brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

People Are Gonna Be Bashing Tim Tebow After This Game

but the fact is that he's played a fantastic game outside of the 1 fumble. His accuracy has been spectacular on every throw except for maybe 1 or 2

10-16 for 179 yards (passer rating for 100) and I would say 3 out of those 6 incompletions were simply balls thrown out of bounds. He's also got 60 rush yards and 2 rush TDs. The broncos lost this game by self destructing with turnovers and also playing god awful defense

Bronco fans should be massively excited. Tebow's improvement last 4 games is pretty incredible. The throws I've seen him make in this game are the kind you see by the drew brees and peyton mannings of the world

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Would you just come out and admit you want to horseplay with Tebow in shower.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Would you just come out and admit you want to horseplay with Tebow in shower.

your mother wants horseplay with tebow in the shower, bitch

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    but the fact is that he's played a fantastic game outside of the 1 fumble. His accuracy has been spectacular on every throw except for maybe 1 or 2 10-16 for 179 yards (passer rating for 100) and I would say 3 out of those 6 incompletions were simply balls thrown out of bounds. He's also got 60 rush yards and 2 rush TDs. The broncos lost this game by self destructing with turnovers and also playing god awful defense Bronco fans should be massively excited. Tebow's improvement last 4 games is pretty incredible. The throws I've seen him make in this game are the kind you see by the drew brees and peyton mannings of the world
    Brahma this is like the 4th Tebow thread you have made, fuk off you disappeared for awhile due to being buried and the site was a better place, Do everyone a favour and shut your goof mouth.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Broncos D making Hernandez look like Randy Moss in his prime.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How original. My mom passed away years ago from breast cancer, but you wouldn't know that.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Broncos D making Hernandez look like Randy Moss in his prime.
    atrocious

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not bashin Tebow just bashin the public majority for believing in a false QB/profit.................

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

brady slicing broncos

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    brady slicing broncos

broncos defense playing an awful game

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

I mean, he clearly isn't a GREAT QB that everyone thinks. I'm not saying he didn't play OK, but he didn't win the game, and he isn't as great as everyone thought. I think he just manages the game, and adds a different element. Once teams have him scouted next year, I don't think he will see the same success. Somewhat like Dontrelle Willis (and lots of other players) in baseball.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

can't have it both ways. Everybody has always said "he just wins". Denver defense exposed

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by mdemps9190 View Post
    I mean, he clearly isn't a GREAT QB that everyone thinks. I'm not saying he didn't play OK, but he didn't win the game, and he isn't as great as everyone thought. I think he just manages the game, and adds a different element. Once teams have him scouted next year, I don't think he will see the same success. Somewhat like Dontrelle Willis (and lots of other players) in baseball.

who the hell has said he's a great QB???

Half the NFL analysts out there consider him a fullback playing QB

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Agree, Tebow's actually played pretty well - their first two drives were very impressive, and Patriots defense was looking like they couldn't stop Denver if their lives depended on it.

Patriots were just too strong here - defense couldn't stop Brady.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

His D let him down.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    His D let him down.
    Wrong,, his D finally met a real offense/QB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He played decent

NO QB plays well every week in NFL except a rare few

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watched this game, one thing is obvious.

The differences between Tom Brady and Tim Tebow are light years apart. Tebow's ceiling is a bottom rung NFL QB. He will never be among the top 12-15 Qbs.

This was a great story, but in 2 years--- no one outside of Denver will remember it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, and Naz18

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    If you watched this game, one thing is obvious.

The differences between Tom Brady and Tim Tebow are light years apart. Tebow's ceiling is a bottom rung NFL QB. He will never be among the top 12-15 Qbs.

This was a great story, but in 2 years--- no one outside of Denver will remember it.

he has 274 total yards and a 80 QB rating...playing basically as a rookie. How is his ceiling a bottom rung???

His improvements over the last 4 weeks have been incredible - he's gone from posting 60 and 70 passer rating games to posting 95, 150, 67 (mainly cause of 7 drops) and a 80 today.

Did you not watch that deep throw he made on the touchdown drive?? That was a rocket with perfect precision. There were at least 3 or 4 throws in this game that tebow would have never been able to make just 4 or 5 weeks ago. Think about how good he can be as time goes on and he improves on his mechanics??

MartinBlank

he has 274 total yards and a 80 QB rating...playing basically as a rookie. How is his ceiling a bottom rung???

His improvements over the last 4 weeks have been incredible - he's gone from posting 60 and 70 passer rating games to posting 95, 150, 67 (mainly cause of 7 drops) and a 80 today.

Did you not watch that deep throw he made on the touchdown drive?? That was a rocket with perfect precision. There were at least 3 or 4 throws in this game that tebow would have never been able to make just 4 or 5 weeks ago. Think about how good he can be as time goes on and he improves on his mechanics??
    Why is he going to get better?

Mark Sanchez isn't getting better. Colt McCoy is pretty much hitting the wall. Matt Leinart never improved.

This is it. And it's not just my opinion, but John Elway has gone on record as saying they haven't made a decision about QB going forward. Seeing as though it's Elway's job to know what they have in Tebow, I'm pretty sure his opinion trumps that of a 5'3 greaseball kid on a gambling forum.

Why aren't you raving about Tavaris Jackson?

He lit up Chicago, and played much better against the Bears than Tebow did.

Where's the love and man crush on Jackson?

PAULYPOKER

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

This is the whole point why people doubt tebow.

He played well today and still couldn't sniff a w, you just can't run that type of offense with that qb and beat top caliber teams in the nfl.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

80% of male Tebow fans are homosexual. What other fans constantly talk about how awesome Tim Tebow is? Do you see 8 threads a day on SBR talking about how great Drew Brees or Ray Lewis is?

MartinBlank

That's kind of what I'm saying.

Imagine if Tebow played a game like Tony Romo did last night? Romo was something like 15 of 18 at one point.

And you're right, how 'bout Brees. Imagine if Tebow played one half the way Drew Brees plays football. There would be a f'in national holiday.

I don't hate Tebow, but these Tebow fantatics aren't being honest. The guy is limited in what he can do, and Denver's offense is working with one hand tied behind its back. There is no guarantee in this world that Tebow will improve beyond this at all.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Not bashin Tebow just bashin the public majority for believing in a false QB/profit.................
    I see what you did there.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

he played better than the other games, but the defense didn't.

he needs the defense to hold teams to under 20 points to win or have the defense score a td or two themselves.

he can't play with playoff teams that can score points.