dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Cart runs over coaches

Did anyone see that video of the cart running over the coaches as he was being interviewed after a highschool game in Cowboys stadium. F'ing hilarious! Seen it on the local news and was like dayyyyyyyymn at first, then they showed it over and over till it got too funny. No one seriously hurt, so that was good. There is a wide video that shows two guys picking up the orange endzone cones and the driver hops off to go get a cone and the cart speeds away. The driver chases after it till it runs the coaches over. Once you see the video you have to think how damn dumb are people in thims like this one. Here is a crowd full of people all over the field with a guy running after an unmaned cart. Not one other person is doing a thing about it. You'd think folks would be running towards it or yelling at others to move. In the wide clip just above the crowed of coaches you see some person run from the coaches as he sees the cart coming. Unfreaking real in my opinion. He didn't even bother to push others out of the way, he just runs. People these days make me sick sometims, but oh well it's all over you tube. I'd post it, but am not sure how to do it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Holy shlt!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-17-15 at 04:11 PM. Reason: video does not exist

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-17-15 at 04:10 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

exactly ..... I watched it over again and the words STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIKE ! came to mind. guess bowling at ers b-day party came to mind.