JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

NFL Plays for 12/18/11

Alright guys. I have not released any plays in over a week but I got a few I really like today. So let's get it rolling again.

Carolina Panthers (+6) - 2 units

One thing Carolina can do is score points and I think that is huge here against the struggling Texans offense. Remember Houston had to put together a rally last week to come back and beat the Bengals 20-19. Over the Texans last 3 games, they have not won by more than 7 points in any of those games. Now Houston has to face one of the better offenses they have played in several weeks while trying to work out their own offensive concerns. Again no trends here or insider information, just a gut pick.

Miami/Buffalo Under 41 - 4 units

This is one of my early week releases and it seems that some other big name handicappers are on this pick as well. Buffalo and Miami have both been simply terrible on offense in terms of yardage production. The Bills are giving up turnovers consistently and have only averaged 14 ppg over the last 6 games. Miami won this game 35-8 earlier this year despite only managing to put together a measly 242 yards of total offense. The Dolphins capitalized on every short yardage possession and turnover in that game but I do not think they will be as sharp today. Matt Moore will be playing but do not let that scare you away. Expect a tighter game and even less scoring this time around.

Possibly another late pick to come.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Good luck on 2nd pick. I'm a Texans fan, so I hope, for your sake, the Texans win by 5.