milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**milwaukee mike SPECIAL NBA FUTURES VS BUCKS

you get the following teams total wins vs. the milwaukee bucks total wins

sbr pros only

minimum 100 points, total maximum i will take on each team is 500 and on all teams is 1000 points

if you want a line for a different team let me know

TOTAL WINS CHARLOTTE -2 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

TOTAL WINS GOLDEN ST -3 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

TOTAL WINS PHILADELPHIA -5 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

TOTAL WINS DETROIT +4 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

TOTAL WINS CLEVELAND +9 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

i must confirm for action, we will settle up after the season. if there is a trade/signing with any of these teams before i confirm, i will probably not confirm.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

TOTAL WINS GOLDEN ST -3 +100 VS MILWAUKEE

wish i could lay this in a real book.

what about the craptors?

milwaukee mike

i'll give you toronto +9 +100 if you want it

milwaukee mike

bump

might not leave this offer up too long due to how bad the bucks are
    I eventually will sober up

milwaukee mike

for now these offers are CLOSED

if you want action on any of them send me a pm and we might be able to work something out

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yo Milwaukee Mike. Dontcha luv it when us Bulls fans swarm the Bradley Center whenever the Bullies are in town? LOL.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Yo Milwaukee Mike. Dontcha luv it when us Bulls fans swarm the Bradley Center whenever the Bullies are in town? LOL.
    i have always liked bulls fans as a whole better than cubs fans, usually they act with more class and respect. but the last game in milwaukee last year and now the arrogant way you're talking to me is making me change my mind.

does your arrogance come from the fact that you are in a bigger city (thus more fans), the fact that the bulls got lucky in the lottery for derrick rose, that you had michael jordan, or is it something else?
    as fans you really had nothing to do with any of those things so i'm not sure why there is such bad sportsmanship.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LOL, I'm not nearly as bad as some of my counterparts. But answer these more serious questions milwaukee mike (for the record, one of my good ex-Chicago friends does reside in Milwaukee and takes in the occasional Bucks game). What's with the constant apathy from most metro Milwaukee folks and the Bucks? How come they only care about the Packers & Brewers (ok, ok besides the obvious fact that both of those squads have winning records, but both these squads have suffered losing periods as well & the fans stuck by them)? How come in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, only former Senator Herbert Kohl (Bucks owner) seems to care about keeping the Bucks in Milwaukee? The Bradley Center is an aging arena, and the NBA has stated that Milwaukee needs to find the Bucks a new arena (capable of generating more revenue), or else the Bucks are going bye-bye. Can you explain all of this? Granted, I understand Chicago's a much larger market and all, but Milwaukee and its surrounding area oughtta support the team more or I could see the Bucks disappearing from the NBA within the next few years. If they need to relocate, I know plenty of decent sized markets that could use a team (ie. St. Louis, Tampa, Kansas City, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i have always liked bulls fans as a whole better than cubs fans, usually they act with more class and respect. but the last game in milwaukee last year and now the arrogant way you're talking to me is making me change my mind.

does your arrogance come from the fact that you are in a bigger city (thus more fans), the fact that the bulls got lucky in the lottery for derrick rose, that you had michael jordan, or is it something else?
    as fans you really had nothing to do with any of those things so i'm not sure why there is such bad sportsmanship.

milwaukee mike

good answer reppin and sorry for the hostility earlier, that last game was frustrating with more than 1/2 the arena bulls fans.

i think there is a culture here in wisconsin of racism. a lot of the people i talk to in the suburbs/outskirts, if you talk about the bucks they ask "why would you pay to see those thugs/gang bangers". even though there are like 6 white guys on the bucks and only 1 that never plays on marquette, the nba is thought of negatively around here by people over 40.
    also milwaukee is the smallest tv market in the nba, but that is also the case in baseball where the brewers draw 3 million fans.

so a former drug dealer like donald driver gets a free pass because he wears a helmet/full uniform to "hide his blackness" and decent guys like brandon jennings don't just because they came from compton and you can see all of their blackness and tattoos.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bucks had some scoring issues against Wolves... Wolves suck btw...

milwaukee mike

yeah they both suck bigday

bucks had issues guarding 3s giving up a ridiculous %

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah they both suck bigday

bucks had issues guarding 3s giving up a ridiculous %

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Some so called expert discussed the Central Division in an article on here last week and had Milwaukee 2nd & the Pacers 3rd. The Pacers kicked the crap out of the Bucks last year and we're better this year with David West and George Hill. Paul George also grew to 6'10" and has All-Star talent. They probably still won't hang with the Bulls but they're much much better than Milwaukee.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Some so called expert discussed the Central Division in an article on here last week and had Milwaukee 2nd & the Pacers 3rd. The Pacers kicked the crap out of the Bucks last year and we're better this year with David West and George Hill. Paul George also grew to 6'10" and has All-Star talent. They probably still won't hang with the Bulls but they're much much better than Milwaukee.
    i'll give you indiana -5 vs the bucks if you want it

not sure why they would have the bucks ahead of indiana, win totals are estimated at 31.5 for indy and 26.5 mil