Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5542

JJ Gold: What do you think of this report?

By C. J. CHILSON and CHRISTOPHER SCHMINK

Apparently the NFL is attempting to change their stody image. It appears as though Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow and New England Patriots signal caller Tom Brady will trade in their respective uniforms for a fluffy terry cloth towel, and not much else, to accompany their trademark smiles.

Yes, the two towering titans of of the NFL will shed their clothes, playfully snap towels, simulate oral and parade around in next to nothing while frolicking beneath the steamy hot showers of Club Equinox located in the heart of Marina Del Rey.

But it's all for a good cause as the handsome duo is teaming up for this public service announcement to educate the public about AIDS awareness and raise funds for Project Prostate. The commercial will be running in the Southern California region but may expand nationally just in time for the Super Bowl in February of 2012.

Wow JJ, I am trying to contact a few Hollywood producers I know and a guy who sings jingles to see if I can get me, you and a few other SBR guys on the set of that commercial! I mean it would be funny to see it not that we'd give a damn about Brady and Tebow without clothes on. Who cares, I know you're like me and just want to go for the laughs. I'll be in touch Coach.
    Last edited by Swinging Johnson; 12-18-11 at 07:18 AM.

Swinging Johnson

JJ....are you awake yet? Read the report!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would be cool but never will happen

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Would be cool but never will happen
    Well perhaps you have not given enough credence to the authors of this piece. The esteemed CJ Chilson and his boy toy bon vivant Christopher Schmink.