lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

For once I hope Brady shows Tebow what a real QB does.

NE 63 Denver 14

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

For once we all would wish you would give us a winner

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Are you crazy guy?

Tebow fkn wins this game

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why all the hate? Tebow is 7-1 and undefeated in the road.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I would like to see Brady and the Pats hand it to Tebow and the broncos as well. Mainly for one reason and it doesn't have anything to do with not liking Tebow. The sports analyst, broadcasters, commentators, websites, newspapers, fans, sports shows, etc have ran this Tebow thing completely into the ground. If it wasn't for the kid being a genuine good person and likable individual I wouldnt have been able to watch anything sports related over the last couple of months. No matter what is is or what time it's on or who wrote it they are always talking about Tebow. Enough is enough. We get it. He is a competitor, a virgin, loves God whole heartily, a winner, a great teammate etc. I am not sure the Tebow talk goes away if the Pats stomp them bit surely it calms down. If we think it's over bearing now just imagine if the broncos win. I like Tebow, what he stands for and wish him the best. Unfortunately others more than Tebow himself has me wanting a 52-14 Pats route tomorrow.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Tebow is a nice young man but Tom Brady is a legendary NFL QB that was taken in the 6th round(as I recall). Brady had something to prove at Michigan when he was a backup and he has something to prove in this game to an inexperienced player like Tebow.

Belichick and Brady are made from the same mold. You don't fuk with them or cross them. They're fierce competitors and have huge egos while remaining fairly silent.

Don't forget Welker in the slot and Gronk is a beast.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

the downfall of Tebow... and I'm not just talking football, but outside of football and into his personal life and what he does in his free time... once something happens down the road, and the media gets a hold of it..

THE FALL OF TEBOW WILL BE EPIC

i mean, come on.. example 1A: Joe Pa

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a real QB does? You mean complete a pass every once in a while?

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why all the hate? Tebow is 7-1 and undefeated in the road.
    Yeah but it's kinda like a starting pitcher that is 7-1 with an ERA of 6.00...instead of the offense carrying the pitcher, it's the defense that is carrying the Denver Broncos.