dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Wwe ***

WWE *** ppv is tomorrow night. John Cena is not even booked for a match. Man it sure is gonna be great not seeing him stealing the main event spotlight.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Wrestling is garbage now. But i remember those *** matches where cool, may try and find a bootleg stream here

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

wonder why I cant abbrivate Tables, Ladders and Chairs

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Yeah - wonder why T-L-C is censored?

Always some good matches at that one.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

elimination chamber coming to milwaukee in february

do you still get to keep the folding chairs if you go to ppv live? i always thought that was neat

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    WWE *** ppv is tomorrow night. John Cena is not even booked for a match. Man it sure is gonna be great not seeing him stealing the main event spotlight.
    You actually believe that Cena isn't going to be in the spotlight? You need to think like Vince and WWE Corporate...Cena is the WWE and there's no way a pay-per-view goes off without him right now.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

You actually believe that Cena isn't going to be in the spotlight? You need to think like Vince and WWE Corporate...Cena is the WWE and there's no way a pay-per-view goes off without him right now.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I know it seems crazy, but just seems weird that he is not booked in a match on this ppv. Hell he might just show up for a promo and that is it. I kinda wonder if he didn't piss management off somehow as this past monday night on Raw he didn't get much offense in and got burried by Kane. I thought for sure he would have been booked for the ppv in a last minute match early on Raw but that didn't happen. Now you have him possibly not even being at a ppv. Somethings gotta give.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    I know it seems crazy, but just seems weird that he is not booked in a match on this ppv. Hell he might just show up for a promo and that is it. I kinda wonder if he didn't piss management off somehow as this past monday night on Raw he didn't get much offense in and got burried by Kane. I thought for sure he would have been booked for the ppv in a last minute match early on Raw but that didn't happen. Now you have him possibly not even being at a ppv. Somethings gotta give.
    Nah...McMahon is a snake, and there's no way he expects to sell a pay-per-view right before Christmas without something up his sleeve. Cena is an incredible marketing tool for the WWE, and is huge around the military, charities, and Make a Wish Foundation. I think you're right in that something is up with Cena, and remember someone has to be the bad guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if McMahon doesn't turn Cena for the run up to Wrestlemania because "The Rock" ain't gonna be a bad guy with movies coming out

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

At Tea-El-Cee, there will be a stipulation during the Ziggler vs Ryder match, the one where Cena is being the ref, and according to that stipulation, it can help Cena get in the Main Event.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Nah...McMahon is a snake, and there's no way he expects to sell a pay-per-view right before Christmas without something up his sleeve. Cena is an incredible marketing tool for the WWE, and is huge around the military, charities, and Make a Wish Foundation. I think you're right in that something is up with Cena, and remember someone has to be the bad guy, so I wouldn't be surprised if McMahon doesn't turn Cena for the run up to Wrestlemania because "The Rock" ain't gonna be a bad guy with movies coming out
    kind of arguing against yourself. i have thought the same thing about cena becoming a bad guy but the kids like him too much and he's too big with the military stuff to do that?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I would be very surprised if Cena turned heel. He sells way too much merchandise to the younger and female fans.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Cena is the WWE's #1 Horse. You either love him or hate him he still has your attention weather its good or bad. I am still cant believe he didnt show up, maybe he had something to do? He did have a dark match on RAW the next night but who knows.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Maybe he's hurt. That's what they do I these situations. Lay low. But Cena is too big of an item to be laying low or staying away.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i stopped watching wrestling when i was like 13....but man...those times were great...i loved it

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nothing will beat the Attitude Era, ugggggh the memories