zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i dont see the lakers being a lottery team
    u have kobe, a top 3 player in the game
    u have gasol, a top 5 PF in the game
    u have bynum, arguably the 2nd best center in the game

thats not a lottery team, if some1 gets injured long term then its a different story
    They won't be close to the lottery, not sure why the guy made this thread top 3 seed and championship contender still.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

giving odom away automatically turned them from title contenders to playoff contenders
    the lakers will not will the title with this roster
    trading for howard mite actually make them worse since u give up 2 top bigs for 1
    if i were orlando i would do that trade rite now
    bynum and gasol gets them in the playoffs

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

maybe thats all part of the Deal.

Stern Nixed the Paul deal to keep the whinny owners quiet while telling the the Lakers to finish out of the play-offs so he can give the number 1 pick in the draft.
    Attached Images  

zsr

Lol

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

OP is an idiot

zsr

Goat also exposed as clueless as usual saying artest is done and nene is better then Bynum.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Lakers will probably finish 3rd seed and lose in playoffs. Don't write them off yet and say they will finish 5-6 seed. They will finish higher than clippers. This team although not as excellent as the past they can still shut down others by playing D. Its good time to bet on them when their point spread is underrated.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    They can only sign him up to the max salary so not sure what that will be then, I think it will be 35% of the cap, which will be determined in 2014-15 season by the revenues of the previous year. Best guess I would say is 60 million or less. Maybe a lot less if the league continues to flounder. So that gives him a max deal of 21 million under the Bird rule. Is it enough? I say way too much, but that is obviously looking at it realistically.

Obviously Lakers can pay him the most, but who is to say he doesnt pull the same shenanigans he did last time and shop himself around in his final year.

Guy obviously blows money like it is going out of style, all the money he has made and he is 'worth' less than 150 million, and I think that includes what is left on this current contract (82 mil) So once his wife and the lawyers get done with him he will be desperate for cash. Which can play into LA's favor. But they still have leverage as other teams wont be able to come close to that. But he might go somewhere to chase a ring. But if he tried to hold LA hostage for a max deal (5 years) and amount (21 mil est.) then I dont know how, that isnt going to handcuff them?

Who knows he is playing with a torn up wrist he might be done after this year anyway and this will all be moot.
    There u go talking out of your azz again. Kobe's net worth is 360 mil not the 150 mil you pulled out of your azz. You're just throwing darts now & it has become clear to anybody w/ a brain that you are nothing more than a Kobe/Laker hater.
    Kobe "desperate for cash" Did you really just say that?? You have yet to make an accurate post in this thread yet. Hate all you like but try to be a little more accurate rather than guessing (usually wrong). You were only off by 210 mil on Kobe's net worth

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    There u go talking out of your azz again. Kobe's net worth is 360 mil not the 150 mil you pulled out of your azz. You're just throwing darts now & it has become clear to anybody w/ a brain that you are nothing more than a Kobe/Laker hater.
    Kobe "desperate for cash" Did you really just say that?? You have yet to make an accurate post in this thread yet. Hate all you like but try to be a little more accurate rather than guessing (usually wrong). You were only off by 210 mil on Kobe's net worth

We will see after his wife/exwife gets done with him. Since the divorce papers people have run around looking to find what he is 'worth' it is(was) around 150 million. Thats it. I suppose his wifes lawyers are not able to find 210 million? Especially if theyre looking to get 20% of half that or basically 20 million? When it is reported that is wife got 75-80 million then what? Kobe was just good at hiding money? Not to mention what he will be paying monthly forever. Probably a million a month or more in child support and alimony. Thats 12 million a year BTW in case you really need some math help. So even if by some miracle he does have 360 million, he will lose half that so he is down to 180 million, giving you total benefit of the doubt. So at 12 million a year and assuming he never spends a dime on himself he will be able to pay her for another 15 years. That is if she gets 'only' a million a month, could be more. Seen some ridiculous amounts given to ex wives of some rich guys out here.

And no player who made millions ever went broke? Feel free to google all the guys who have made 100+ million in their careers are are broke or in debt so deep theyll never see the light of day.

As far as the lakers are concerned, its early, I expected them to be 2-3 so 3-2 isnt that big a leap. I broke down what I figured they would do (assuming everyone was healthy and they didnt make any move) more than a few times in this thread. If at the beginning of Feb theyre 10-17 then what? I fully expect them to go on alittle run since most of theyre games are at home, but just about every road game in jan looks to be a loss, other than utah, and maybe Minn. But that is late in the month so who knows how well minn has gelled by then.

I am sure this thread will get bumped as long as theyre at home beating up on the shit teams, but as they fall further and further below 500 as Jan progresses i am sure it will fade into oblivion.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

hey wantitall............how's that 25-41 win/loss prediction for the Lakers going?

Here some more of my favorites from this thread:

"the Lakers are trash"

"the Lakers still can't play defense"

the Lakers have "two legit guys...Kobe and Gasol" Uh...did you forget about the starting center for the west in the all star game wanti?

and my personal favorite........"But feel free to look at their schedule. Jan could be a complete smoke show. If they start Dec 0-5, I see Jan as 6-11 on its own so that makes them 6-16 come Feb. I give them 6-7 in Feb, 8-9 in March, and 5-9 in April. That makes them 25-41 as of right now with the current injuries and suspensions"

Poor wantitall.........Lakers have broken the guy's spirit and emptied his wallet.

4iySYXly.jpg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zsr, Pauulzcappin, and darkhat

zsr

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I was hoping for this to be true.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lakers haters are fukkin hilarious.

What other team has a dynasty every decade? lol

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    hey wantitall............how's that 25-41 win/loss prediction for the Lakers going?

Here some more of my favorites from this thread:

"the Lakers are trash"

"the Lakers still can't play defense"

the Lakers have "two legit guys...Kobe and Gasol" Uh...did you forget about the starting center for the west in the all star game wanti?

and my personal favorite........"But feel free to look at their schedule. Jan could be a complete smoke show. If they start Dec 0-5, I see Jan as 6-11 on its own so that makes them 6-16 come Feb. I give them 6-7 in Feb, 8-9 in March, and 5-9 in April. That makes them 25-41 as of right now with the current injuries and suspensions"

Poor wantitall.........Lakers have broken the guy's spirit and emptied his wallet.

4iySYXly.jpg

hahaha wantitall has no grasp on reality.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Just because of this thread, the Lakers will again show up tonight and win by 10+

darkhat

Did half the teams leave the west?

Just off the top of my head....

Dallas
    Oklahoma
    San Antonio
    Clippers
    Memphis
    Portland
    Houston
    golden State

all finish ahead of the Lakers Record wise.

Pauulzcappin

Guess what, dick sucker? Lakers had the 6th toughest schedule in the league and they are 3rd in the West.

Imbecile.

William Walters

How's the "lottery" prediction going wantitall? Asswipe!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he didn't get rich off of betting futures

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

which is the bigger self burial.....

rearloaded's coming out party or this?

darkhat

LOL lakers lose to the second best team in the NBA and all of a sudden he thinks he's right..

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    LOL lakers lose to the second best team in the NBA and all of a sudden he thinks he's right..
    Lakers have lost a lot of games lately SU and most definitley ATS I wouldnt get too excited about them. Theyre even better now than they were.

They didnt have a single significant injury all year. Bynum has played every game but the 3 or so he was suspended for. The only player they lost for any amount of time was Blake. i would say yhey had as perfect a season as one could hope for, and theyre still not that good.

Sure theyll make the play offs, but they wont be going in as the number 3 seed where they are now. Theyre showing the signs of breaking down i said they would start showing. Still time for Bynum to break something too. Kobe also has looked old and slow the past month, probably why theyre 4-12 ATS in March.

I really couldnt care less how many games they win or if they make the lottery or the play offs, i care how they do against the spread, which all year has been horrible. And why fading them has been a license to print money.

Thats why I havent been around a lot lately I have been so busy collecting winnings I havent had time to be online.

So you can take your 31-20 SU record or whatever it is and laugh about this thread, I will take the money I have made betting against them and go enjoy that.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

i fought bynum the other night ... and yeah it wasnt pretty for him

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Lakers have lost a lot of games lately SU and most definitley ATS I wouldnt get too excited about them. Theyre even better now than they were.

They didnt have a single significant injury all year. Bynum has played every game but the 3 or so he was suspended for. The only player they lost for any amount of time was Blake. i would say yhey had as perfect a season as one could hope for, and theyre still not that good.

Sure theyll make the play offs, but they wont be going in as the number 3 seed where they are now. Theyre showing the signs of breaking down i said they would start showing. Still time for Bynum to break something too. Kobe also has looked old and slow the past month, probably why theyre 4-12 ATS in March.

I really couldnt care less how many games they win or if they make the lottery or the play offs, i care how they do against the spread, which all year has been horrible. And why fading them has been a license to print money.

Thats why I havent been around a lot lately I have been so busy collecting winnings I havent had time to be online.

So you can take your 31-20 SU record or whatever it is and laugh about this thread, I will take the money I have made betting against them and go enjoy that.
    Make up your mind do you take positions or do you arb (the only way you can win according to you)? Wantitall reminds me of a poster at a couple of the other forums that goes by the handle High Times.

darkhat

What are you going to spend your money on?

William Walters

Come on wanti.......we all know why you haven't been around much.........

darkhat

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

bumping this as a favor to wantitall4moi. He seems to have forgotten.

LOL I am not wrong. If they make a 6 seed I will say that. Maybe even if they get a 7 seed and have a guy injured.

All these bandwagon homers on the Lakers jock because theyre 10-5. LMAO. Once theyre hovering around .500 theyll all disappear. But you can be sure if Lakers back their way in theyll be front and center.

I am not one to bump threads but come Spring I will be sure to have all these on the front page when the lakers are sitting at 33-33 or worse.

If they make a 6 seed I will just start a 'congratulations' thread, and predict they get knocked off by the Clippers who should be the 3 seed, although Clips might be number 2 if Paul doesnt miss too many games and they don t have any major injuries. That is perfect storm for Laker lovers as they get the first round and every game at Staples. Still wont matter though.

To put it in perspective what would the Bulls record be if they had played 11 games at home? Theyre 12-3 as it is. We all saw what happened to Portland (who is a better team than the Lakers) when they had to go play teams on the road. Same as with Miami who is also way better than the Lakers.

People getting hard over this is funny. It will just make the collapse that much sweeter as Lakers dip to where they belong.

darkhat

William Walters

Boys............unfortunately we're wasting our time with wanti.........guy is beyond delusional.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Solid call here

darkhat

Does losing in the west semi finals to the possible champs make you a lottery team? Finishing 3rd in the west?

Haha. Not saying you don't know numbers but this is different. Not ATS.

Don't justify this with ATS BS. This was so wrong its unreal. You let your Laker hate cloud your judgement. I understand though, I do the same with the giants.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

classic........ fail.

why does he keep harping about ats when majority of his posted picks were money-line against the lakers? that alone should tell everyone how clueless he is.... could have made a fortune betting the spread instead lost his ass on the ml.

wantitall4moi

Yeah they 'over achieved' I guess. But in the grand scheme them not getting a lottery pick hurts them worse long term than another second round embarrassment in the play off.

But it wasnt that they were that good the teams I thought would be decent didnt play well. irony was condensed schedule hurt those teams more than the Lakers. Next year with the full 82 games and more than likely big moves lakers make we will see what happens. Lakers will be worse than they were this year, just a matter of how other teams imrpove.

Pauulzcappin

Yeah they 'over achieved' I guess. But in the grand scheme them not getting a lottery pick hurts them worse long term than another second round embarrassment in the play off.

But it wasnt that they were that good the teams I thought would be decent didnt play well. irony was condensed schedule hurt those teams more than the Lakers. Next year with the full 82 games and more than likely big moves lakers make we will see what happens. Lakers will be worse than they were this year, just a matter of how other teams imrpove.
    Clippers getting swept by the Spurs, anyone?

First 123456 Last