BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Worse than pro wrestling.Billy Graham says Bill Clinton is a cherished friend.WTF?

Ever since I was a kid I remember Billy Graham doing his fire and brimstone bully pulpit numbers on minor league sinners.Stuff like, you better feel guilty if you ate a grape on the house when you were grocery shopping at the super market.

Now on his holiday death bed he wants his best friends the Clintons there.It reminds me of when I was a kid where the ultimate good guy wrestler Vern Gagne would drive up in the same vehicle with his mortal enemy heel, Mad Dog Vachon where they would wrestle that night.On the way home they had a few good laughs how the crowd got into it and actually believed it was a good versus evil thing where it was real and not staged.

I guess it's all just one big act where the fix is in.Same for politics too where they are all buddy buddies with each other behind the scenes collecting their paychecks and kickbacks.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I guess it's all just one big act where the fix is in.Same for politics too where they are all buddy buddies with each other behind the scenes collecting their paychecks and kickbacks.
    In other news...

Water is Wet

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I absolutely love Billy Graham.

I think he realizes that maybe good ol' Clinton made a mistake? And he's softening up with old age?

Regardless, dude is the man. His book "The Journey" is phenomenal.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post

Regardless, dude is the man. His book "The Journey" is phenomenal.
    Not quite as enlightening as this book about Billy Graham
    http://www.amazon.ca/Prince-War-Grah.../dp/061516272X