samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    KLC, I will hook you up with a diet and weigh training plan, specialized just for you.... All I need is photos of your front and back in a bikini.... You're welcome..

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    no offense, but if you need to lose 100 lbs, then this drop dead gorgeous chick is probably just trying to be nice and help you out.

Good luck

game

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

how about just telling her up front of everything..also ask if she wants to come work out with you. sounds like your mind's trying to make up something that isnt there. if youve been with her 21 years and havent given her a reason to be worried, i dont see why it starts now

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

This thread is fukked up and is all the reason any single man needs to never get married.

KLC, you seem like an all right person but if you're as heavy as this thread leads me to believe why the fukk do you need anyone's help to lose weight, let alone a woman? Just do cardio and the weight will go on its own. You will already on the right path with your lunch parking lot walks, not sure why some woman suddenly gave you incentive to go to the gym unless you actually want to try to fukk her.

I mean, even worse you're bringing your kid along as a bizzaro chaperon. Fukked. I have no idea why an attractive woman is needed for you to lose weight unless you're trying to fukk her. Women and working out don't go together.

Why would you want to look like a disgusting, smelly, pathetic mess in front of a woman, let alone an attractive one, let alone one you work with? Fukked.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    This thread is fukked up and is all the reason any single man needs to never get married. KLC, you seem like an all right person but if you're as heavy as this thread leads me to believe why the fukk do you need anyone's help to lose weight, let alone a woman? Just do cardio and the weight will go on its own. You will already on the right path with your lunch parking lot walks, not sure why some woman suddenly gave you incentive to go to the gym unless you actually want to try to fukk her. I mean, even worse you're bringing your kid along as a bizzaro chaperon. Fukked. I have no idea why an attractive woman is needed for you to lose weight unless you're trying to fukk her. Women and working out don't go together. Why would you want to look like a disgusting, smelly, pathetic mess in front of a woman, let alone an attractive one, let alone one you work with? Fukked.
    KLC got obliterated in this thread and has stopped posting. He's made a bigger fool of himself in one thread than I thought was possible. He even admitted his wife is obese.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this thread =

Quote Originally Posted by macoeric View Post
    Weight yes, FAT, no...
    and lol at the jagoffs debating fat vs. muscle loss. when you need to drop 100lbs, i dont give a fuk what it is, it's gotta improve your health dramatically

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    lose the weight, bang the trainer, u only live once
    Agreed.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    KLC got obliterated in this thread and has stopped posting. He's made a bigger fool of himself in one thread than I thought was possible. He even admitted his wife is obese.
    Never said my wife was obese. I actually thought this thread had run its course, but I guess its kind of hard for you to let this subject go. Anyway, since the thread is still going, I worked out about 45 minutes with her yesterday. Did some cardio. Had to quit. Had gone to limit. She understood. End of day.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

KLC, there's no quitting in cardio... You either have the mind to take the pain or you will never lose real weight.Man the fukk up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    KLC, there's no quitting in cardio... You either have the mind to take the pain or you will never lose real weight.Man the fukk up.
    Chest was beating extremely hard and fast to the point it was scaring the hell out of me.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Chest was beating extremely hard and fast to the point it was scaring the hell out of me.
    Yeah I know what you mean, KLC.. but that shit is mental...

There's days that I have a great leg workout and I feel like fainting and throwing up... But you have to learn not to be scared and push thru it.... Especially just for cardio...

No pain, no gain.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Go for it, personal trainers are expensive and a lot of people would love to have one at no charge. The fact that she's hot will give you something nice to look at while you work out and give you motivation to stick with it. Just don't bang her if you value your marriage. Having an ace or two up your sleeve is a good thing to have in case your marriage ever falls apart. A guy can never have too many friends of the opposite sex.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I've been on a diet, and have lost 10 lbs. in the last month and a half. A lot of the workers have noticed it because I'm always walking in the parking lot during breaks and lunch. Anyway, I made friends with a female employee the last month. Nothing serious, pretty much your normal "Hi", "Bye", "How's Your Family?" thing. We were talking today, and she was telling me how she was a fitness trainer for 15 years, often and on, before coming to work for us. She exercises at the same YMCA like I do, and she offered to meet me there 2-3 days a week, free of charge, and give me some tips on how to work out. She says it helps when you have a partner to push you.

I'm a married man, and not (I repeat not) attracted to this lady. She is drop dead gorgeous, though. I think she knows what she's talking about, and could probably help me out quite a bit. If I do this, I'm interested to see what Mrs. KLC's reaction would be. I don't think she would care at first. We've been married 21 years, so I have a pretty good track record of loyalty to our marriage. The thing I'm worried about is if I shed 100 lbs., and start looking pretty good. She had jealousy pangs when we were younger, but that hasn't been an issue for over a decade. I'm wondering if those might come back to the surface if I get back in shape, and keep working out with this lady.

No offense brah, but this is the biggest bullshit thread I've ever read. You really trying to say you made a post titled "I Have A Decision To Make About A Female Co-Worker" and you have no interest in her?

Why would you bother to tell us that she is "drop dead gorgeous"?

This is bullshit. You're here making this thread because you are attracted to this girl and want to Mr. Ed her in the barn.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Tough decision.

First 123