Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Detroit @ Oakland most flag ever?

I have already made up my mind I won't bet on the Lions again this year after the game they had against the Saints. Oakland is the only team that can compete with the Lions for the most stupid penalties per game. This game might be one of the most undisciplined games ever. I am sure there is an over/under somewhere on accepted penalties AND penalty yards. If I was a gambler I'd bet this would be the highest ov/un in those props in many many years.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

what?

Ez Money 77

Does that really make no sense? I was just commenting on how many penalties will be in the Oakland/Detroit game. I bet if there is a place you can wager on amount of flags and yards from penalties that this game will probably have the highest number for the ov/un in those prop bets. I know they have to have props like these somewhere. Just curious how high the numbers are.

Ez Money 77

LoL "The Swami" just predicted how many penalties will be called in this game and said it might be the most ever penalties and yards from penalties ever in a game. Maybe he read my post.......or has watched these teams played this year.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Deplete + Jokeland = Failures

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    LoL "The Swami" just predicted how many penalties will be called in this game and said it might be the most ever penalties and yards from penalties ever in a game. Maybe he read my post.......or has watched these teams played this year.
    He also predicted a 26-24 score in the patriots/broncos game with tebow playing Corner and sacking Brady in the endzone for a safety.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideLV View Post
    He also predicted a 26-24 score in the patriots/broncos game with tebow playing Corner and sacking Brady in the endzone for a safety.
    LOL good one! you actually made me laugh!