PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Seahawks +3.5 vs Bears

Bears season in shambles

Seahawks are on a hot streak and looking like a new team in the 2nd half. Offense finally clicking and Marshawn Lynch is among one of the better RBs in the NFL right now.

Why are Bears favored? I like the points here...expecting a Seahawks win straight up

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

on it already even though Chicago play so much better at home. How will last weeks last minutes blow up by the Bears affect them? Seattle's playoff hopes are still alive believe it or not with a win they go 7-7 and have San Fran at home and then in Zona. Stranger things have happened and I am sure they are looking to redeem themselves after last years loss in the payoffs to the Bears

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    on it already even though Chicago play so much better at home. How will last weeks last minutes blow up by the Bears affect them? Seattle's playoff hopes are still alive believe it or not with a win they go 7-7 and have San Fran at home and then in Zona. Stranger things have happened and I am sure they are looking to redeem themselves after last years loss in the payoffs to the Bears
    Seattle needs to win out and get major help. They lost to Atlanta and Atlanta is not losing all 3 so forget that. They would need Detroit to lose 2/3 and then they would have the tiebreaker over them with better conf record. But they have to win all 3 vs. Chi, SF, Ariz. Not gonna happen. They should be about 25-1 to make the playoffs.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seattle needs to win out and get major help. They lost to Atlanta and Atlanta is not losing all 3 so forget that. They would need Detroit to lose 2/3 and then they would have the tiebreaker over them with better conf record. But they have to win all 3 vs. Chi, SF, Ariz. Not gonna happen. They should be about 25-1 to make the playoffs.
    ya I wouldn't be on them making the playoffs but they are still alive and that means the effort should be there. +3.5 seems like a decent bet. They could lose a close one and still we cash.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

ya I wouldn't be on them making the playoffs but they are still alive and that means the effort should be there. +3.5 seems like a decent bet. They could lose a close one and still we cash.
    Oh yes the effort will definitely be there. It's a playoff elimination game for the loser. I'm sure they'd also like to get them back for the playoff beatdown last season.

PAYTON20

Ya and the Bears have no offense. hard to see em winning by much

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

game would have been -11 a few weeks ago lol

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    game would have been -11 a few weeks ago lol
    Crazy how a QB injury changes the season, see Colts...

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post

Crazy how a QB injury changes the season, see Colts...
    True but in addition to the Bears losing Cutler and Forte, the Seahawks have been looking a lot better recently

PAYTON20

Eassssssssy money on the Seahawks past couple weeks!