ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    we have all that in America but it seems Australia has a ton of shark attacks
    Beary u need to stop watching fox network and co
    We have poisonous snakes and insects in the same way u have guns. I'm sure our insects kill 1/1000th times what ur guns do.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari told me she once woke up to a scorpion in her bed.. Fukk that I would not want that

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Reside in rural country aust niner where its not that uncommon to wake up with a huntsman spider eye-balling you...Red-back spiders are the worst though as they are probably most poisonous insect there is, their webs are spun from this shite thats super elastic and easy to get wrapped up in...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Reside in rural country aust niner where its not that uncommon to wake up with a huntsman spider eye-balling you...Red-back spiders are the worst though as they are probably most poisonous insect there is, their webs are spun from this shite thats super elastic and easy to get wrapped up in...
    oh shit! killer spiders? can 1 bite kill you?

I saw on the animal channel a beach in australia with poisonous sea snakes resting all over the beach and the guy said in the ocean you got crocodiles, sea snakes, and great whites

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    oh shit! killer spiders? can 1 bite kill you?

I saw on the animal channel a beach in australia with poisonous sea snakes resting all over the beach and the guy said in the ocean you got crocodiles, sea snakes, and great whites
    Don't forget the jellyfish. Box Jellyfish and the little ones (iriganchi??) are very dangerous too.

The thing about having all of these things though is that they are very well prepared in terms of having anti-venom and other treatments available.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I want to go for the gambling'

I want to go to the pubs and bets at the TAB's all day and fukkin night and all he broads will love my tough NJ accent

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Not to let facts get in the way of a good story, but In the last 20 years in Australia, there have been 24 recorded fatalities due to shark attacks, which averages 1.2 per year. In the last 50 years, there have been 52 recorded fatalities due to shark attack, which averages 1.04 per year.

Bees are more dangerous than sharks, with on average 2-3 deaths per year from bee stings.

However, despite all the dangers, we are much better at killing ourselves. There are an average of 87 deaths per year from people drowning at the beach, or other beach related activites (fishing, diving).

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

My aunt lives with her family in Sydney and loves it. Cane back here with the kids to live in Martha's Vineyard for a few years just to give them a chance to live the American lifestyle but decided recently to take them back. Beautiful place.

JJ, I thought your parents gave you 90 days to move out like 7-8 months ago??

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I want to go to the pubs and bets at the TAB's all day and fukkin night and all he broads will love my tough NJ accent
    We don't go to the TAB anymore. That's what the internet is for!

See this for what the typical TAB clientèle looks like - http://youtu.be/gsw4WZWPQY0

Australian girls hate Americans unless you look like Kanye or Justin Bieber. You have no chance.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I want to go to the pubs and bets at the TAB's all day and fukkin night and all the broads will love my tough NJ accent
    Oh boy, that would be embarrassing.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I want to go for the gambling' I want to go to the pubs and bets at the TAB's all day and fukkin night and all he broads will love my tough NJ accent
    Why would you bet at the TABs, the lines are like 11 cents at the TAB. Just sit at home and enjoy the Pinnacle lines JJ.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i need 3k more points and im about to cash in for the air miles and fly to sydney during march for the UFC FX, im pumped.

Now hopefully my passport doesnt take 4 months

jjgold

Martin I keep delaying it and beg and it still works

Man some good stuff in this thread, sbr posters always have good info

TABS?? Why?? They are very safe and great for horses..pools still very very good

I think I have a chick that would marry me, she loves me but will not admit it to me or herself

jjgold

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Martin I keep delaying it and beg and it still works Man some good stuff in this thread, sbr posters always have good info TABS?? Why?? They are very safe and great for horses..pools still very very good I think I have a chick that would marry me, she loves me but will not admit it to me or herself
    Why didn't she respond to this thread? after all you made it for her JJ..............

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Why didn't she respond to this thread? after all you made it for her JJ..............

?? I have not spoken to Shari in a long time Son

No..............Have been pen palling with a chick and she likes me even bald
    I will move anywhere if I can get laid and dont give a fuk how far
    She sounds cool via e-mail and works for some Horse Club

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Fair enough then JJ if you are really that into the horses.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Don't be a loud obnoxious prick and you will live!! I suggest palm island in north queensland!

This guy can be your local bookie....
    Last edited by shari91; 12-16-11 at 07:09 AM. Reason: frontal nudity

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    We don't go to the TAB anymore. That's what the internet is for!

See this for what the typical TAB clientèle looks like - http://youtu.be/gsw4WZWPQY0

Australian girls hate Americans unless you look like Kanye or Justin Bieber. You have no chance.
    Don't listen to Mat JJ. Yanks clean up with the women in Sydney. Just bring a navy uniform

And every pub has a TAB lounge in it. And there is a pub on every corner.

Plus, Sydney is sister city to SF. Full of blokes that love the rooster if you really aren't as straight as an arrow.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I hear a lot of pretty women there

I might have a shot to get laid and will start over being bald

I will burn rug on a video
    Doubt it

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Move to Germoney. They have it going on over there.
    Germany has a great health system, but you need to be a Turk or ethnic German to join up. Unfortunately, they'll take all your money as taxes and pay off the Greek debt these days. The Frauleins are fine, and tend to like degenerates, so JJ as an angle here.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

In all honesty don't live outside one of Melbourne, gold coast, Brisbane, Sydney or Perth!

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Just said this in another thread.My buddy is in his mid 40s balding a little overweight goes to Austrailia on vacation once a year loves it down there and told me gets girls all the time ive seen the pictures of some of the women he has met and been with one even visited him in La where he lives.He has even dated some girls as young as 22.He told me they just love American men down there,the main reason he was told was that americans just treat there women much better.Wish i knew that he took his first trip down there after i was married so i did not get a chance to go down there.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

great place to go , but only on east coast of the hole continent, other parties sucks, just desert

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can live Down Under. Legally. But I won't. Australia and New Zealand are great, but there is no risk in those societies. No upside, no downside. Just everybody kind of safely hanging around in the middle ground. US has no safety net. You either win or you lose. That forces people to be much more dynamic. Why do you think almost all the great ideas come from America? Or why the innovators come to America?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beefcake

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I can live Down Under. Legally. But I won't. Australia and New Zealand are great, but there is no risk in those societies. No upside, no downside. Just everybody kind of safely hanging around in the middle ground. US has no safety net. You either win or you lose. That forces people to be much more dynamic. Why do you think almost all the great ideas come from America? Or why the innovators come to America?
    The rotary washing line was invented in Australia. I think that refutes your point entirely!

In all seriousness though, what "great ideas" are/were actually American? You do excess very well and you do marketing even better but in terms of true ingenuity..............?
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 12-16-11 at 02:54 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, forgot about that one...

Time to move then.

First 12