ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

FISHHEAD has lost it......

Boys, as everyone know, I am one of Fishy's #1 supporters on this forum. I have learned a lot about betting, broads and life from Fishy. The guy has a wealth of experience and through experience comes knowledge. Having said that, I think moving to Vegas has caused Fishy to crack.

I met up with Fishhead on the weekend. He told me to meet him at his pad and things got weird right away. I rang the bell and Billsy answered. She told me Fish was not ready for me yet and I had to wait outside. I couldn't even come in! I waited about 15 minutes, no joke. Then they turned off the lights. Billsy opened the door and told me I could come in, then she ran up the stairs (still in the dark). Tunes started to blare. It was Rhianna's new techno song. The song starts up and Fishhead comes down the stairs wearing his jersey that says FISHHEAD #24 on the back. He starts doing laps in the living room pretending that he's skating. He ignores me. He seems to really think he is on the ice at a real hockey game. Meanwhile Billsy is flicking the lights on and off for special effects. This goes on for the whole song. Then Billsy plays the national anthem and Fishhead stands still with his hand over his heart.

He has truly lost his marbles.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this is not news...every body knew this long time back....ronald good that you are finally seeing the truth.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

He dives in dumpsters and smells like raw fish what the fukk you expect

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

That's great! Keep the updates coming pal!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

what does bills fan see in this fukkin ball juggling dumpster diver

from her pic id be happy to take her for a spin

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

the guy begs mods to delete his threads and posts...truly a piece of shitt

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF!!!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Ronald has passed me in both experience and sanity..................it's true.

Of course, not many haven't..............

Make no mistake about though, definetly off my rocker...............guys like JJgold, Nicky, etc., etc. play the part of a true nut, but really are not. Not the case with me, got a few screws loose.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Ronald has passed me in both experience and sanity..................it's true. Of course, not many haven't.............. Make no mistake about though, definetly off my rocker...............guys like JJgold, Nicky, etc., etc. play the part of a true nut, but really are not. Not the case with me, got a few screws loose.
    Fish have you been experimenting with the drug known as xtc?

That shit will toast an older brain with just a few doses.................

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

LOL, that's great. Was Fisher suiting up for the Canadiens? The only thing better would have been if you jumped onto the "ice" for the Leafs checking line and decked him.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

To be successful

you must be different

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

everthing works out if you can pick winners

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

fishhead may be a bit loopy but he does better than most of us.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i would have loved to see a video of this

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Who cares about FH's mental state as long as he gives us winners... Fishead, your lean/opinion on the OU / Iowa game?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

U gotta be a little crazy to live in todays world FH. If ur not then ur either lying or really r nuts

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    U gotta be a little crazy to live in todays world FH. If ur not then ur either lying or really r nuts
    Agree. I do not know the man well. What I do know is that he was momentarily "Stranded in Iowa" with Manfred Mann when he was younger.
    A lot worse places a man could be stranded, so I say Rock on Fishhead!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to bump this so perhaps they get more views.

I feel kind of bad for both Ronald and Fish. I am sure back in 2005, a post about Fish would have generated soooooo many more views, nowadays? Not even as many as a 230AM european soccer game thread.

These a changin' times we're living in.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

The real question is why did it take him 15 minutes to put his jersey on?

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK. I know Fisher well. He is a trip and a half, but a winning trip and a half. No one funnier that I, or Mrs. Jones, ever met. We both read the above story. Not surprised. This is Fishhead being Fishhead ...nothing more, nothing less.

But then Mrs. Jones says tell these young guys the vest and cowboy hat story about yourself.

And I said, hey honey these SBR young fellers don't even know who the fuk I am, they don't care and anyway, I'm on social security now. Still she says so what, tell the story. You used to tell great stories about our life [across the street] years ago. Well that was then and this is now but OK she's right. Here is the story.

Back ten years ago college baskets it was. The Mrs. and I had been living together about 6 months. Early mornings she crunched numbers and stats starting at 6AM, and I picked it up by about 9 AM till last game tipped off. Neither of us had a job for these several months except for this. We did real good. Betting mostly around a nickel, sometimes a dime. We were catching fire and the essence of this story started as a joke one night, but we started to win big and so it continued.

I come out one night from the bedroom dressed in a big ten gallon hat, a black leather vest, a belt, and fancy cowboy boots. Nothing else. 250 lbs of nothing else. I looked a bit like the mad Hungarian, Al Hrabosky, back then....only a lot heavier. But I'm not Hungarian though I am Eastern European. Laughingly, I tell Mrs. Jones this is my lucky outfit. She was not shocked by anything anymore, even after only 6 months.

Ready for the 7pm tip off on TV now. We watch the N.C. State game and win a nickel. Next night same outfit and we win a dime. Rooster crows that night baby!! Finally, a few nights later we're on this great streak, but I've had too many bourbons, and by now I'm dressing in the same outfit pretty much all the time while in the house and even as I make the bets. So I play a dime on Pitt, although while in my bourbon induced fog, I inadvertently sent the bet in twice.

I'm thinking this is going to ruin my luck. Two dimes is far out of my comfort zone. So I freak out and break down. I scream to Mrs. Jones to call the book and see if they will cancel one of the two dime bets...explain that it was made while I was impaired. Well we had been hitting this shop hard and to my surprise she did and they did cancel one of the bets. Good book back in the day, rhymes with Flybook...gave out half points and a bunch of other good stuff all the time.

So I am very relieved and feel like I must relieve myself some more. So, I stumble out in front of the house, in the aforementioned outfit, and proceed to further relieve myself on the mailbox in front of the house in St. Petersburg, Fl, where we lived at the time. Several cars drove by and I had this crazy ass grin as I waved to them with one hand, while the other was holding my rooster.

Now Mrs Jones sees this and runs out and grabs me by my belt and begins to drag my bare ass back into the house while I mumble incoherently. I'm getting those nasty Florida sand spurs in my ass cause I never watered our lawn and it was mostly sand and weeds. This BTW, began a history of Mrs. Jones saving me from myself many times right to this day. As she is pretty much dragging me across the lawn our sweet little old neighbor lady, who was a New Hampshire snowbird, comes out of her impeccably kept house and is now watching all this commotion going on. Mrs. Jones says, "Hi Loretta how are you?"

The little old lady says "just fine sweety can I help you with him?"

Mrs. Jones says "no thanks I got him", [Mrs. Jones, BTW, is strong like bull]..."he's just an excitable boy is all."

Loretta says, "alright then have a nice evening."

Then Pittsburgh wins the game and we make one dime instead of two.

Now with both of us on social security the nickel bets have become $50 and the dime ones $100....and those are the big ones even at that. But we're still having fun, me and Mrs. Jones.

Maybe someday I'll tell the story of Fisher and me on our 1:30 AM shopping trip at the supermarket in NewTampa. Or maybe I already did. Old man now, don't remember much except the good stuff.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Hungarian is essentially Eastern European, so close enough

interesting mrs. jones if she tolerated you hanging around the house all the time in that outfit.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Mr Jones, Cool story. I liked the song the Talking Heads wrote and sang about you. Stay Alive and Well.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Did Fishy win his hockey game?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

fishead is as relevant as hoolahoops

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Need to start a thread for Fishhead sitings. He is always wearing that jersey [I believe it is #24 on the back] and sporting a big grin while he

a) pounds a video poker machine
    b) redeems a $5 freeplay coupon
    c) redeems a $5 chip at the cashier
    d) spills mathy's drink at Main St

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Boys, as everyone know, I am one of Fishy's #1 supporters on this forum. I have learned a lot about betting, broads and life from Fishy. The guy has a wealth of experience and through experience comes knowledge. Having said that, I think moving to Vegas has caused Fishy to crack.

I met up with Fishhead on the weekend. He told me to meet him at his pad and things got weird right away. I rang the bell and Billsy answered. She told me Fish was not ready for me yet and I had to wait outside. I couldn't even come in! I waited about 15 minutes, no joke. Then they turned off the lights. Billsy opened the door and told me I could come in, then she ran up the stairs (still in the dark). Tunes started to blare. It was Rhianna's new techno song. The song starts up and Fishhead comes down the stairs wearing his jersey that says FISHHEAD #24 on the back. He starts doing laps in the living room pretending that he's skating. He ignores me. He seems to really think he is on the ice at a real hockey game. Meanwhile Billsy is flicking the lights on and off for special effects. This goes on for the whole song. Then Billsy plays the national anthem and Fishhead stands still with his hand over his heart.

He has truly lost his marbles.
    Read this yesterday and this made me laugh, especially if true. If not, it was an awesome add.

mathdotcom

Over/Under on total computer monitors [incl. TVs acting as computer monitors] in Fishhead's pad:22

(15 functional, 7 picked up from dumpsters, storage auctions, etc.)

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Over/Under on total computer monitors [incl. TVs acting as computer monitors] in Fishhead's pad:22

(15 functional, 7 picked up from dumpsters, storage auctions, etc.)
    I spotted only one TV but was not allowed into Fishy's WAR ROOM. He did, however, take me into the BOARDROOM. Very classy joint. He then made me sit for a ten minute press conference (and of course I was the only one in attendance - Billsy was not allowed into the BOARDROOM due to security concerns).

Fishy and I exchanged many laughs, but the best moment was when the two of us took turns of doing impersonations of THE prick.

Fishhead

I love everyone in this thread....................all real gamers!!!

MR JONES is the most UNDERrated personality in forumville history..............not many have met him, fortunately I have on numerous occassions....................FUNNY, SMART, GREAT ATHLETE, and TOP NOTCH COMEDIAN.

Ronald, move to Vegas, life is to short pal................

mathdotcom

Let me guess, the boardroom is some sort of his and hers washroom with two toilets and a coffee table in between

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Let me guess, the boardroom is some sort of his and hers washroom with two toilets and a coffee table in between

Very wrong guess Matty, please confur with RONNIE on the details................

ronald

FH was a big hockey fan back in 2011, as you can see.

FH probably one of the few guys living in Las Vegas who actually understands the game of hockey.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    FH was a big hockey fan back in 2011, as you can see.

FH probably one of the few guys living in Las Vegas who actually understands the game of hockey.
    Nobody gives two fukks about fishfukk

12 Last