taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Giants -7

Can the redskins keep up ?

I think Giants win by 14 .. fukin taking it to the bank !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Could be a letdown for Giants after draining win

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

taxer we dont want picks we want pics

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Giants always seem to play down to the level of their competition. Keep in mind that this is a NFC East divisional game, these teams always tend to play each other close. And the Redskins have been playing some pretty good football for the past month. Nearly beat Brady last week, stayed with the Jets for 3 quarters, beat the Seahawks in Seattle, and took the Cowboys to OT.

The Redskins defense is too good to give 7 points to the Giants. Especially with how bad the Giants defense is. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Grossman puts up 24+ points on the Giants defense.

I'll most likely put the Giants in a teaser and tease them down to a pick em. Knowing these two teams. Washington will probably have a 10 point lead going down the stretch, and then Manning will lead the Giants back for a win, combined with a couple late game INT's from Grossman.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Have you watched the Giants this season. Who have they blown out this season the Rams? They lost to the Seahawks at home and the Eagles without Vick. Already lost to the Skins this season by 14. I'm a Cowboys fan big deal they beat them NFC East sucks i will be the first to admit it. Who knows what will happen in this game Skins suck also. But i don't see the Giants winning by 14 not with that defense and all of its injuries.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

skins and under

mwhelan11
    mwhelan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

skins are a good play. have played great past few weeks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Giants are 5-0 after losses. How do you get to be 5-0 after losses? You lose a lot. Giants may win but won't cover.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Ehh...that's a tough one. The Skins have been pretty bad but Helu has done well of late and the Giants don't always come off of good emotional wins that well.