Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    There is no way that DEN wins outright this week. NE will not only win, but will do so easily by double digits.
    Kinda like...
    - no way will Tebow be drafted in the 1st round
    - no way will Tebow be a starting QB
    - no way will Tebow complete only 2 passes and beat the Chiefs on the road
    - no way will Denver come back being down 15 points to Miami with 3 minutes in the game
    - no way will Denver beat the Jets and their run defense
    - no way will Denver win 4 straight games on the road
    - no way will Tebow be able to win a shootout
    - no way will Denver beat the Bears and their 3-4 defense, down 10 points with 2 minutes left

and so on and so on...

Denver has come back to win being down in 6 straight games. What are the odds of that happening? Dang near impossible. How many more signs and wonders do you need to see before you believe

Oh ye of little faith will soon be with little chips. Public burial in progress
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, Stelio Kontos, and DwightShrute

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL! I'm sure there are people hoping this will be the week that the Tebow train crashes but yet I bet they wouldn't dare bet any money on that. Or if they do bet on it, it won't be much.

There are better plays for me this week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah probably a good majority of the people betting on the Patriots are doing it b/c they are tired of hearing about the Broncos and they want to see them fail. Therefore they are betting with their heart and not their brain.

To me its either Broncos ML or Patriots -7 if it is a close game you know the Broncos are going to win with a clutch Prater field goal or Tebow pass.

at the same time if the Patriots win it will be by a blowout.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

New Englands coaching staff will see the one fatal flaw teams make against tebow. Teams are still playing that 2 minute Dee against Tebow at the end of the game. They shift to protecting a lead instead of the D that has got the lead for the team the ENTIRE game. New England will not go into that 2 minute prevent or any other gimmick D. They will play the last 8 minutes like the first 52 minutes.

If they do this they bury Denver.....

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kinda like...
    - no way will Tebow be drafted in the 1st round
    - no way will Tebow be a starting QB
    - no way will Tebow complete only 2 passes and beat the Chiefs on the road
    - no way will Denver come back being down 15 points to Miami with 3 minutes in the game
    - no way will Denver beat the Jets and their run defense
    - no way will Denver win 4 straight games on the road
    - no way will Tebow be able to win a shootout
    - no way will Denver beat the Bears and their 3-4 defense, down 10 points with 2 minutes left

and so on and so on...

Denver has come back to win being down in 6 straight games. What are the odds of that happening? Dang near impossible. How many more signs and wonders do you need to see before you believe

Oh ye of little faith will soon be with little chips. Public burial in progress
    the key factor is that the focus of the D by all these teams and examples at the end of the game shifted from attack to defend a lead. A Dee that plays to defend a lead actually plays into Tebows strength.

New England I hope will be clever enough to keep the same D mentality at the end of the game as the start of the game.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Its a good value bet, NE is due for a BIG letdown, are coasting towards the playoffs, allowed 170 RY to Skins last week, score was 27-27 NE scored went up 34-27, Skins were on 10 yd line in closing seconds but could not score. Skins "O" has been poor, allowing all these ry's and points to the goddam Skins tells me their intensity was down though they eeked out a win. Now, after that win, they should be even more vulnerable, not motivated, plus Denver is better than Skins AND are fighting for playoffs, motivated. NE last 2 games home vs Miami and Buffalo, they can clinch the Division and go for bye even if they lose against Broncos.
    In fact the 3 games prior to NE the skins were avg 22 pts /gm -not great offence but not anywhere near as bad as your making them out to be-In the 3 games prior to NE den is avg 22.6pts/gm thanks in large part to putting up 35 vs Minny.
    This is the best offence denver will face since getting shelled by GB.The question is how much better is Denver's D than Washington's D?Denver's D is quite a bit better but the offences wash has faced are quite a bit better -this game is a pretty tough call I'll take NE-6

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Anytime you get the Pats at less the -7.....take it.
    I got it at -6....now -7.5.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

winning on the road is tough anyways. Pats D is 32nd out of 32 teams. Tebow Train has a good chance to pull off another win here. Definitely worth a shot if you ask me.

NFL[324] DENVER +305 at Betcris

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

damn +305 is juicy

jasonw
    jasonw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

theres only one play here and thats pats first half spread.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    damn +305 is juicy
    I got it at +315 at 5Dimes

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    theres only one play here and thats pats first half spread.
    While I agree that NE 1st half looks juicy, I can't bet against the Bronco's. I've been riding the train and they've covered. The minute I take NE 1st half, the Bronco's may go off. I actually can see the Bronco's putting up a lot of points early finally then ground and pound in the 2nd half.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who likes to give out free money?

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos +315 at BetIslands

Well boys I guess you could say I'm on the Tebow bandwagon. The man just wins games plain and simple. This game goes beyond just Tebow himself.

When the Patriots have the ball

Brady and company have put up some impressive numbers this season and made some defenses look silly no doubt. The Broncos though have the components to frustrate Brady. Von Miller and Dumervill will be in Brady's ass all day. Champ Bailey is still an elite corner in this league and can effectively shut down whoever the Broncos decide to put him on. I don't see the Pats having much success running the ball. If you look at the teams NE has struggled against Steelers and Giants scoring both 17 and 20 points. Those are the only comparable teams they've faced with the pass rushers that the Broncos have. Denver's defense will keep them in this game and I see them giving up 17-24 points.

When Denver has the ball

Now the question is do you believe the Broncos can put up 21-28 points. If you believe this than the Broncos should be your play. This is the number 1 rushing offense in the league. Not much more to say on that aspect. The Patriots know this too so I'm expecting them to load the box. Now can any of you name New Englands DBs off the top of your head? didn't think so. I think Tebow can throw the ball enough to keep the Pats honest. Their back end is terrible. Demaryius Thomas is a stud and has all the ability of any reciever in the league. If he can eliminate the drops I think he will have a monster game. Tebow will also have Decker on the other side. These are 2 competent recieving threats who should have no trouble getting open against NE's weak DB's.

Do you believe?

There's no denying Tim Tebow in the clutch. If this game is close at the end and the Broncos have the ball you have to believe Tebow will make a play.

Broncos 24 Patriots 21

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i'm with you, all in

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    i'm with you, all in

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

the gimmick style of offense denver is running won't last. everyone thought miami was a genious when they introduced the wild-cat,and hell it worked for half-season. it will end soon, and this tebow bullshit will-end. one of the most annoying stories in the-nfl. its to the point where i can't even watch espn, nfl shows or talk radio shows on espn. they are spending time on him every-day.

pats secondary is shit, and yeah. tebow can't pass. denver is winning becasue of their defense, the last time they faced a true passing game they got crushed. pats will score fast,and tebow can't score.

the thing that is the most fucekd up is,tebow gets blitz 40 percent in the nfl. in quarters 1-3. in the 4th quarter teams get soft,and they only blitz 24 percent. when are teams going to learn, tebow is not going to beat you long. pressure him and the guy is done.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i'm on the pats ml bro

+330 ml on denver? books no something for sure. no way you can give out that kind of money line on a team that is one of the most profitable underdog teams at home in the last 25 years, with a 7 game win streak too

Bengals28

Tom Brady 1-6 vs Broncos in career.

Pats 2-10 last 12 in Denver.

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Hell no.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Will be on ML and +7.5 (seems a tad more realistic).

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Not me.........

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

The Patriots will look back at the Eagles game to study the Broncos.
    Since vick is similar to Tebow.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Cash that Pats wager

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    There is no way that DEN wins outright this week. NE will not only win, but will do so easily by double digits.

Bengals28

Nice call Pats backers. Would have been a monster Sunday for me if that hit.

First 12