mike2012
    mike2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes non pay

experiencing non pay from 5 dimes of 8k. Owner tells me to play elsewhere. Payment provided is 1) NOT HONORED 2) not received. Provided chat to SBR...beware.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

nothing new here......

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

1. Post any chats or emails saying this.
    2. File a complaint.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Playing off shore booke is getting scary. always nightmare stories

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by mike2012 View Post
    experiencing non pay from 5 dimes of 8k. Owner tells me to play elsewhere. Payment provided is 1) NOT HONORED 2) not received. Provided chat to SBR...beware.
    OK Mikey

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

1. if it was not honored- how was it sent to be not received?
    2. thats all

WHY did they say theyre not paying you and what will happen with your requested account balance?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received around half your amount last Thursday (requested last Monday)

Requested about half your amount Yesterday (plan on it being in my account on Thursday)

Weird that I had no problems, and I was a little skeptical since I was part of the last debacle, but everything went through flawlessly.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Received around half your amount last Thursday (requested last Monday)

Requested about half your amount Yesterday (plan on it being in my account on Thursday)

Weird that I had no problems, and I was a little skeptical since I was part of the last debacle, but everything went through flawlessly.
    nice run gater

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

fukk tony

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what was the reason for them not paying you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch, and warriorfan707

mike2012

two withdrawal methods (don't want to go into too much detail) but one bounced. Other electonic means not received after to taken from account on 12/1. Loved 5 dimes until now. Chatted with management and stated that is what happens with US players. Have a very concerning chat but not sure if I can post....over 7K owed...management very rude and told to take my US business elsewhere. Player at 5 dimes for last five years without issue.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

wow if I was dude that has the $250,000 parlay about to hit I would be throwing up just thinking it might not be paid.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

See what happens when guys start hitting 25-team parlays

mike2012

I was thinking the same....250K...good luck. I will say they have always been good until now. something must have happened in order for Tony to unleash on me. I would love to provide chat to the group. Don't know if allowable. I was called a crybaby because unhonored payment menthod. No resolution in sight, going on 6 days of research.

Glitch

two withdrawal methods (don't want to go into too much detail) but one bounced. Other electonic means not received after to taken from account on 12/1. Loved 5 dimes until now. Chatted with management and stated that is what happens with US players. Have a very concerning chat but not sure if I can post....over 7K owed...management very rude and told to take my US business elsewhere. Player at 5 dimes for last five years without issue.
    that sucks man.

goodluck.

-not honored by/ in accord with the methods through which you Tried to receive payouts they said they were processing.

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

I'm a little confused about 5 dimes. This is not the first complaint I've seen about them, yet there they are at the top of the page (#1 in poster's October poll, and #2 in SBR's top rated sports books). I'm new to this game, but is it common to have problems with books paying out when you've won?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

its allowable, tony is not anything special, just a future inmate

go ahead and post the chat,has been done before, but if I was you I would file a complaint with sbr, and post chat but everyone already knows Tony is an ASSHOLE.

good luck and Merry Christmas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

mike2012

thanks....nosniboR11. I did post complaint with SBR, provided the chat to the SBR as well. I plan on paying the game....in hopes of getting paid.

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
    I'm a little confused about 5 dimes. This is not the first complaint I've seen about them, yet there they are at the top of the page (#1 in poster's October poll, and #2 in SBR's top rated sports books). I'm new to this game, but is it common to have problems with books paying out when you've won?
    they just recently started all these alleged shenanigans.

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

Does anyone know which books are easiest to deal with for US players? Obviously there's a system, but maybe some have it down pat better than others.

mike2012

GTbets(formerly betgameday) is not bad...currently having a good expereince there. Good bonus, quick payouts, friendly....

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler'sThumb View Post
    Does anyone know which books are easiest to deal with for US players? Obviously there's a system, but maybe some have it down pat better than others.
    Right now for US players BetIslands......Hands down.......No question......End of story
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robmpink

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Right now for US players BetIslands......Hands down.......No question......End of story

mike2012

I have heard betislands more than once...may need to try them. Tired if 5dimes games and entitlement issues.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never had a single payout issue with 5dimes.

mike2012

warrior...same here until 12/1. Will share chat with Tony once issue is cleared.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are saying you didnt break any rules and they are just refusing to pay? Doesnt make any sense.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

GTbets(formerly betgameday) is not bad...currently having a good expereince there. Good bonus, quick payouts, friendly....
    Look at his join date and then look at this post. Figure it out for yourselves.

mike2012

I have been with 5 dimes for about 2 years. many happy withdrawals. received a manual with withdrawal that acted like a bouncing ball last week. No resolution yet. Spoke with management today (tony) and was berated for being a US player. No issued whe I deposit 5k the prior week.

As for the join date, happy customer tells no one, unhappy customer tells everyone. Have to be new sometime. Just a buyer beware. Not actually bad mouthing 5 dimes, like the site and options...just have new payment issues. Wondering if others having the same.

FindTheLock

you're touting some f- book claiming they have all the answers while you're at it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been with 5 dimes for about 2 years. many happy withdrawals. received a manual with withdrawal that acted like a bouncing ball last week. No resolution yet. Spoke with management today (tony) and was berated for being a US player. No issued whe I deposit 5k the prior week. As for the join date, happy customer tells no one, unhappy customer tells everyone. Have to be new sometime. Just a buyer beware. Not actually bad mouthing 5 dimes, like the site and options...just have new payment issues. Wondering if others having the same.

You a dumbfukk son?
    Points Awarded:

Glitch gave ngates815 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

I have been with 5 dimes for about 2 years. many happy withdrawals. received a manual with withdrawal that acted like a bouncing ball last week. No resolution yet. Spoke with management today (tony) and was berated for being a US player. No issued whe I deposit 5k the prior week.

As for the join date, happy customer tells no one, unhappy customer tells everyone. Have to be new sometime. Just a buyer beware. Not actually bad mouthing 5 dimes, like the site and options...just have new payment issues. Wondering if others having the same.
    First you say you have been with 5Dimes for 5yrs, now you are saying 2yrs. You sound suspect, but good luck.

FindTheLock

Ngates says he got his money with no trouble. He posts here regularly so I trust him over a guy with 8 posts touting f- books... You can't even keep your story straight in the same thread. You have some learning to do if you want to hustle a chat room full of hustlers.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I don't know the story. Obviously, there's two sides to a story but the customer service can definitely be rude at times. Bookmakers customer service was much more friendlier but like I said, let's hear 5 Dimes side of the story. Who cares if they're rude, as long as you get payed.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You a dumbfukk son?

Good catch Ngates---you just busted this dude. I wonder what his agenda is?

12 Last