k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I take it your not a ben fan
    I don't mind him, depending who he is playing against.

Steelers should be as easy as Pats -7.5

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I don't mind him, depending who he is playing against.

Steelers should be as easy as Pats -7.5

KingHustla
    KingHustla's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Coin and Paula you clowns still in blog blowing up "sh##"???? lol Let me remind y'all these clowns are the same one that agreed on Tenn sunday morning and Dallas sunday night, and MNL said ST. louis lmfao... hahah follow the king, im on a 10 0 run!!!! last night told y'all Sea and the over.. lol bank home 50 units!!! "Get it"??? BTW 49ers throw away this past weekend game vs. ari so no one will pick them against pits.. guess what "Go to ya bank pull out all ya saving put it on 49ers"!!!! Alll in motherfu%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Get it"??? haha

KingHustla

No Coin and Paula you clowns still in blog blowing up "sh##"???? lol Let me remind y'all these clowns are the same one that agreed on Tenn sunday morning and Dallas sunday night, and MNL said ST. louis lmfao... hahah follow the king, im on a 10 0 run!!!! last night told y'all Sea and the over.. lol bank home 50 units!!! "Get it"??? BTW 49ers throw away this past weekend game vs. ari so no one will pick them against pits.. guess what "Go to ya bank pull out all ya saving put it on 49ers"!!!! Alll in motherfu%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Get it"??? haha

KingHustla

49ers got murder by bal and die to ari, how can they win pit???? but all in locked on "49ers"!!!! get it locked motherfu$$$$$$$$ haha

Phats1313
    Phats1313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5059

Both teams will suck on offense, play the under.
    Last edited by Phats1313; 12-13-11 at 12:21 PM.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by richard1214 View Post
    49ers suck anyway.
    Im harvesting your IP address as we speak.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingHustla View Post
    49ers got murder by bal and die to ari, how can they win pit???? but all in locked on "49ers"!!!! get it locked motherfu$$$$$$$$ haha
    I am flattered that you envy me to the point of creating a ghost account just to personally attack me,keep up the great work.....

your Master
    PAULYPOKER

KingHustla

No i luv ya sorry tips cause fading it is a must win!!!! get it??? haha Paula like the one in American idol judge "You got cut"!!! get it???

Your King

KingHustla

yo guys this is paula picks.. Locked on pit.. once pit hit, y'al welcome.. pit missed "no no locked means bet opposite" get the point???? this he/she is a clown.. but he/she does keep my days go by well at work lol @ he/she picks. get it??? Paula "vous sucer à placer pari sportif" lmfaooooooooooooo

KingHustla

Paula "vous sucer à placer pari sportif" lmfaooooooooooooo

PAULYPOKER

you have 18 posts to your name,

with every single one directed at me,

you need professional help..........

PAULYPOKER

You sick broken English middle eastern fukk,don't you have a terrorist meeting to go to...........

KingHustla

"Middle Eastern"???? again like ya picks its wrong again DA "DumB Ass" haha why you think i am picking on you??? Because you one Dumb ass that anyone can step on...Get it?? lol

KingHustla

Paula you real hard hiding behide a computer.. You DUMB A$$$!!! Are you trying to bang online??? lol
    Don't be mad paula I'm just pointing out to the world that you have same 'Brain size as an ant" and so are your NFL picks.. "Get it"???? LFAMO straight to the bank!!!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

niners are frauds... balt proved that but dominating them in every aspect, and then Ariz proved it sunday... they havent beat a legit team yet this yr, and that wont start this week... As of now, this is the only game popping out to me this week

KingHustla

Paula poker "'Brain size as an ant" and so are she/he NFL picks"!!! LMFAOOOOO
    Btw i put He/she because we still not sure if he's a f\*g or lesbo!!! get it???? hahahahahah

k13

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    niners are frauds... balt proved that but dominating them in every aspect, and then Ariz proved it sunday... they havent beat a legit team yet this yr, and that wont start this week... As of now, this is the only game popping out to me this week
    The frauds will be in the playoffs while the dreamteam will be watching them.

If you say because the NFC West is weak...lets review...

Eagles vs Niners LOSS
    Eagles vs Seahawks LOSS
    Eagles vs Cardinals LOSS

Only thing Baltimore proved is they can't beat a powerhouse like Seattle and the Niners can.
    Packers can barely beat the Giants, Niners beat them easy.

If they beat the Steelers I'm sure you'll have excuses ready like Ben was not 100% or Harrison did not play or whatever. Gore has not been 100% for months, injuries piling up everywhere. This is the season on MNF.

dlunc3

the nfc east is the worst division in football this season... guess you missed the thread I started called "the nfc east is terrible"?

what does this have to do with the sf/pitt game?

SF is the 2nd worst RZ team in football only to the Rams... their QB is garbage and will never win a big game for this team... enjoy piling up wins with your cake schedule.. unfortunately for you, those shit teams dont make the playoffs... ill save a spot for you on my couch after your early round exit.. ill enjoy a top 10 pick though-- think about the qb you could get with that pick! then you might actually be legit!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The frauds will be in the playoffs while the dreamteam will be watching them. If you say because the NFC West is weak...lets review... Eagles vs Niners LOSS Eagles vs Seahawks LOSS Eagles vs Cardinals LOSS Only thing Baltimore proved is they can't beat a powerhouse like Seattle and the Niners can. Packers can barely beat the Giants, Niners beat them easy. If they beat the Steelers I'm sure you'll have excuses ready like Ben was not 100% or Harrison did not play or whatever. Gore has not been 100% for months, injuries piling up everywhere. This is the season on MNF.
    Buddy the 49ers already got raped by the Ravens without Ray Lewis. Alex Smith is a complete joke. He was sacked 9 times and couldn't throw for a 1st down to save his life.

k13

the nfc east is the worst division in football this season... guess you missed the thread I started called "the nfc east is terrible"?

what does this have to do with the sf/pitt game?

SF is the 2nd worst RZ team in football only to the Rams... their QB is garbage and will never win a big game for this team... enjoy piling up wins with your cake schedule.. unfortunately for you, those shit teams dont make the playoffs
    Does beating Pitt count as a quality victory?

dlunc3

If Ben plays, sure does.... it wont happen though, your team has no qb and cant score in the rz against even garbage teams.. wait until you see a team with a real D (i recall a recent thursday night game)

k13

Do you guys want access to my Pinnacle account so you can lay 140k on the Steelers?

k13

Some books in Vegas have Steelers +3.

Can't imagine that coming or staying offshore.

dlunc3

Do you guys want access to my Pinnacle account so you can lay 140k on the Steelers?
    If Ben plays and is ready to go... Keep an eye on my spreadsheet... I will have a large bet on them. Last week my biggest bet was on SF... learned my lesson.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Take the under if anything.

If Ben plays he wont be able to move.. which makes up for more than half of the offense since he keeps the plays alive.
    Pitt will have no running game.

Alex Smith you trust to score?

Only thing going for Pitt right now is the extended week to game plan.

This should be a FG battle.

PAULYPOKER

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by KingHustla View Post
    Since when is losing by 10 points a "murder"? Either way- Pit lost at Bal by 28 at the beginning of the season. Plus, the Niners were playing on five day's rest in the eastern time zone, where west coast teams are notoriously bad. The MNF game is at The Stick.

SF by 3.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by Phats1313 View Post
    Both teams will suck on offense, play the under.
    under

k13

If Ben plays and is ready to go... Keep an eye on my spreadsheet... I will have a large bet on them. Last week my biggest bet was on SF... learned my lesson.
    The opposite of how the NFL works. I would have told you to take Arizona ML.

That -4.5 move to -3 did not trigger any alarm bells?

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

49ers are solid @ home.. They only lost once @ home this season vs. Cowgirls. Candlestick park will be packed and loud.

dlunc3

The opposite of how the NFL works. I would have told you to take Arizona ML.

That -4.5 move to -3 did not trigger any alarm bells?
    The niners were the right play... 0-5 converting in the rz in the first half kept that from being s blowout.. following line movement is a bs way to cap.. knowing sports, teams, and players inside and out is how you cap.. not following how the rest of the losing world moves the line

PAULYPOKER

Harrison appeals one-game suspension

Steelers linebacker James Harrison has been suspended for one game by the National Football League for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy -- becoming the first player in 25 years to be suspended by the league for a tackle on the football field.
    Harrison's agent Bill Parise, said he has appealed the suspension on behalf of his client. Harrison was not fined by the league, but he will be docked one game's pay for the suspension, or approximately $73,500.
    Pending his appeal, Harriuson will not play in Monday night's game in San Francisco.
    "We will ask for an expedited hearing because we're dealing with a suspension," Parise said.
    Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, who puclicly defended safety Ryan Clark last month when he was fined $40,000 for an illegal hit by the league, did not do that with Harrison during his weekly news conference today.
    "He hit him, he hit him illegally, he has to suffer the consequences," Tomlin said.
    "We're disappointed," Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said of Harrison's suspension. "We're disappointed for James because we know how hard he's worked to play within the rules."
    But "he has to be accountable for that so we accept the judgment rendered by the league office."
    Tomlin continued: "He can't participate in any football activities with us this week. He'll be allowed in the building next Tuesday.
    The NFL has suspended players for egregious actions on the football field, most recently Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, who was given a two-game suspension for stomping on the arm of Green Bay Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith after a play.
    Former Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was given a five-game suspension in 2006 for raking his cleats across the head of Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode while he wasn't wearing a helmet.
    But it hasn't suspended a player for a tackle since Packers defensive end Charles Martin was given a two-game suspension for body-slamming Chicago Bears quarterback Jim McMahon to the ground in 1986.
    "My job right now is to continue to read this and talk to my client and he and I together will make an intelligent decision and we'll move expediently," Parise said.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Good game to watch, bad game to bet. Think Steelers win even though I'm a SF fan.
    Definitely agree with that, will be fun to watch, but not a good one to bet either way.

PAULYPOKER

Roethlisberger, Pouncey have mildest form of ankle sprains

Ben Roethlisberger and Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey have been diagnosed with high-ankle sprains that could have turned out a lot worse.
    Pouncey said his sprain is not nearly as bad as the one that kept him out of Super Bowl XLV and expects to play Monday night in San Francisco.
    Roethlisberger and Pouncey each have Grade 1 ankle sprains -- the least damaging type of sprain (Grade 3 is the most severe). But, unlike Pouncey, who was injured in the second quarter against the Cleveland Browns and did not return, Roethlisberger returned to the game in the second half.
    Pouncey made the same "I will play" declaration before the Super Bowl, even though the coaches and trainers knew he wasn't going to play. Pouncey injured the same ankle in the AFC championship game against the New York Jets.
    But he said this is different.
    "That was terrible the first time," Pouncey said Monday after receiving treatment on his ankle. "It's nowhere near that there. That was season ending. This is not."
    Roethlisberger did not attend practice and was not available afterward in the locker room. He was told to wear a protective boot on his left ankle and, according to his agent, "will need rest."
    "We'll be fine," Pouncey said, "But his is pretty serious."
    None of the Steelers, though, would even begin to consider the possibility of Roethlisberger not playing. Not after what they witnessed against the Browns.
    "Ben's a different breed," inside linebacker James Farrior said. "There's no telling what he's going to do."
    Pouncey is no longer wearing a boot and said his injury already feels much better than it did Thursday night.
    "I feel like I can do a little something on it," Pouncey said. "It just needs the right rest, the right rehab to it, right now."
    "It's a sprain, but it will be fine. It could be worse; it could be a lot worse, actually."

First 12345 Last