billj
    billj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plz help with sports callers

Hello,

I am hoping that someone on here can please help me with an issue I've been having.

Several months ago an ex friend used my phone (said his wasn't working right) and walked outside of the bar we were at. I now know this because we are no longer friends, and he told me about what he did.

He called some place which advertises on a local sports talk radio show and now the places continue to call my phone non stop all the time. I've politely tried to explain to them that I didn't call them and receive the ya buddy we all have "a friend" just because you lost a game doesn't mean give up on us, keep betting, etc.

As you can probably guess from the timing of this post I just received a call someone who claimed to be from from John Anthony?

I need your help please, how can I get these people to stop calling me. I work construction so the number they have is my work number and I can't get it changed, they call from so many different numbers that I can't block them all. They also call from NJ.

Only one number was called, that one number had to have sold the phone number to others, please help me get rid of these calls.

I have nothing against people betting sports, and this is tearing things apart with the non stop calling and the volume.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much, have a nice night.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have nothing against people betting sports

Bill your tit 's up pal, they will call you for the rest of your life. Might as well go ahead and throw a deposit in there and join the forum.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

unfukkin real. nice one gold, that was funny

billj

I fail to see the humor here.

Thanks for all of your caring and support.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

register at the national 'do not call' website (forgot link.. google it).. when they call, get their info and tell them you are on that list.. another call can get them fined.. more calls and you can sue..

can't think of anything else to try.. good luck!

Robust

Ra77er

Nice try Robust but we have been had, its JJ Gold pretending to be some ymca guy

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahh well.. good info for anyone that really needs it..

was tryin to help and JJ is just acting da fool again..

Robust

billj

Thank you Robust.

The caller stated in his most recent call that they don't have to follow the do not call list and they can call for up to 3 years. The phone number has been on the list for several years, and I just checked where they email you the results, and the number is still active.

I appreciate you responding,

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nothing but the best of luck billj. Best bet is to get a new phone. Smart guy to no to come here to ask a question like that, how you find out about this kingdom of posting?

billj

You haven't been had, I'm certainly not laughing. No clue who you are talking about, but I can assure you that my situation is not anything made up.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by billj View Post
    You haven't been had, I'm certainly not laughing. No clue who you are talking about, but I can assure you that my situation is not anything made up.
    gold u fukker is this all u do all day? sit around with ur dikk up ur ass thinking of posting skits?

billj

It's a sports betting issue, so I googled sports betting forum and it showed up as the 1st and 2nd hit.

I assumed that maybe someone here might know how the lists where they get the numbers from work and could point me in the right direction of someone to call.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Nothing but the best of luck billj. Best bet is to get a new phone. Smart guy to no to come here to ask a question like that, how you find out about this kingdom of posting?
    As cats said, get an new phone or new number.

Ra77er

Bill a good idea might be to post your number here so we can compare it to the master list.

billj

Seriously man why not give it a rest. Something was done to me, I'm trying to fix it, and I was looking for assistance.

If you can't assist, why post?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

If your being honest, your best bet is just to get a new phone. Yes it will be a headache beings its a company phone but evidently the situation you are in if you came on here trying to find help is an issue to you as well. No offense but this is the last place on earth you would get help showing up with a join date of today with 6 posts. Sorry pal.

Ra77er

Gold just go buy another Tracfone

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

it usually dies down after a while of not answering... and putting it to ingore.. but i guess if its work phone you dont know the numbers always calling so you cant ignore them..

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Now who the hell is this darman guy as well?

Ra77er

Ghost accounts because the night is slow, weak mnf, no college worth a damn. Must keep traffic up.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bill call me!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Ghost accounts because the night is slow, weak mnf, no college worth a damn. Must keep traffic up.

Pretty strange must say, both joined today both have 6 posts

billj

I'm sorry, my thinking was the exact opposite.

I don't have a post count, because I don't bet on sports, and if you want help with fixing an issue you go to that forum. When I need my pc fixed I go to toms hardware, not whole foods.

I thought maybe someone here had some insight, maybe someone used to work at a phone place, or has dealings with them and could tell me how to stop this, and changing the phone number seems to be the only way.

If your being honest, your best bet is just to get a new phone. Yes it will be a headache beings its a company phone but evidently the situation you are in if you came on here trying to find help is an issue to you as well. No offense but this is the last place on earth you would get help showing up with a join date of today with 6 posts. Sorry pal.

billj

You can click on me to see my posts, they are only in this category and only about this issue. Hardly the work of a troll.

But I can see a few people wanted to be helpful, thank you for your efforts.

Pretty strange must say, both joined today both have 6 posts

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bill make a video and I'll help you get off their lists

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

contact poster jj gold

be prepared to have recent head shots, and photos of your penis

he will sort everything out

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

billj if your being honest then i would do what i said, just going to half to get a new phone. Not trying to be a dick guy. Gotta realize we see this shit all the time, very rarely is something like this true. No offense.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26