dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

All conservatives say this secret code

5 times quickly as you look into the mirror. No cheating, see if you can figure out the secret code that only conservatives can understand.

Go

Eye M Sofa King Weee Todd Ed.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

im so fukking retarded

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Fresh and powerful comedy we're getting here, folks.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If a fellow conservative started this thread I would bitch slap him and tell him he is making us look bad...

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having trouble getting your food stamps or something, Dante? Tell us what it is you feel entitled to for free, and maybe Santa will get you it for Christmas!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Fresh and powerful comedy we're getting here, folks.

20 or 25 years old, thought some of the younger guys might get a kick.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If a fellow conservative started this thread I would bitch slap him and tell him he is making us look bad...

But no bitch slap for the fellow conservatives that are bitchin about a very normal show that features Muslims exercising free speech. No that's ok. You complain about a joke but tolerate bias and bs mostly from your fellow conservatives. lol

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    But no bitch slap for the fellow conservatives that are bitchin about a very normal show that features Muslims exercising free speech. No that's ok. You complain about a joke but tolerate bias and bs mostly from your fellow conservatives. lol
    Nothing free about being a muslim...

Ask their broads if they like wearing blankets on their heads...

Muslims trying to take over the world but not smart enough...

These are the facts, you are just towing the party line...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Nothing free about being a muslim...

Ask their broads if they like wearing blankets on their heads...

Muslims trying to take over the world but not smart enough...

These are the facts, you are just towing the party line...

OMG, you are a typical. You should iifold from civilization.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

"Muslims trying to take over the world." Can you imagine this statement? People that make these statements really exist, many of you thought it was just make believe. Nope.
    Last edited by dante1; 12-12-11 at 07:40 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Having trouble getting your food stamps or something, Dante? Tell us what it is you feel entitled to for free, and maybe Santa will get you it for Christmas!

Jonah my friend, I never received in my entire life one transfer payment. Never received a welfare check nor an unemployment check. Worked all my life sometimes two and three jobs had three different businesses and pay my taxes without bitchin, unlike many of you, probably you too!

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

"Muslims trying to take over the world." Can you imagine this statement? People that make these statements really exist, many of you thought it was just make believe. Nope.
    That was the raison d'etre of the entire faith.
    It was the entire point of Christianity at certain points in time too.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    That was the raison d'etre of the entire faith.
    It was the entire point of Christianity at certain points in time too.

Yes, of course and as you point out the Christian old testament is scary, have you ever read parts of ancient Jewish texts? But, today that is basically nonsense and to use it as defense of extreme right wing craziness is just that--crazy. Muslims for the most part are ordinary people a fact so obvious it pains me to even key it.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Yes, of course and as you point out the Christian old testament is scary, have you ever read parts of ancient Jewish texts? But, today that is basically nonsense and to use it as defense of extreme right wing craziness is just that--crazy. Muslims for the most part are ordinary people a fact so obvious it pains me to even key it.
    Maybe you have to look at it from a slightly more historical and geographical perspective.

Christianity had its reformation and there are very few genuine Christian fundamentalists these days.

Islam has not gone through a similar process and in many countries the Qur'an is not only taken literally, it forms the entire basis of law.

I agree that the vast majority of Muslims who live in 'western' countries are "ordinary people" but this is a very small minority when compared to the hundreds of millions who live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Yemen and are a product of state/faith based brainwashing on an ongoing basis.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Maybe you have to look at it from a slightly more historical and geographical perspective.

Christianity had its reformation and there are very few genuine Christian fundamentalists these days.

Islam has not gone through a similar process and in many countries the Qur'an is not only taken literally, it forms the entire basis of law.

I agree that the vast majority of Muslims who live in 'western' countries are "ordinary people" but this is a very small minority when compared to the hundreds of millions who live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Yemen and are a product of state/faith based brainwashing on an ongoing basis.

Sir

I agree with this 100%, and I call it the evolution of religion. It took Christianity about 1500 years before they realized maybe it is not such a good idea to kill each other over religious differences. I am confident the same evolution of Islam will happen and we might see a general acceptance of all religions even in the strict fundamentalists that live in the above named countries.

You must remember that this conversation was about what is happening in this country and my comments aimed at a specific incident. I understand the craziness in strictly fundamental Islamic countries is ongoing and obscene. But, to indict an entire religion on a number, albeit a high number, of crazies is unfair. It is not unlike cursing Christianity because of the small number of crazies that bomb clinics and demonstrate at the funerals of our heroes.