BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone tired of ours,we &us collectivist talk when it comes to world debt?

I'm not sure when I took out a loan for Italy,Greece or other countries but they keep saying that WE are all in the debt crisis together where we and us have to pay it off.Same for U.S.debt.Same for wars where they say we and us are in it.I never pissed off people going to war against the U.S.A.

People that refer to us,we and ours when it comes to being a fan of a local sports team are nuts too.I'm sure if you are from Green Bay,Clay Matthews really thinks he's playing for you.He can't wait for the season to end where he can leave the stench of sour kraut and seeing fat red haired women behind to get back to California.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 12-12-11 at 11:28 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yeah, me neither. I didn't think we were working to support the world.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're paying a federal tax called Social Security, and you are now just realizing there is an "us"?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

We are the Borg

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You really should take off the tinfoil hat, put on some pants, get your ass out of your mom's basement and maybe enroll at the nearest community college. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. "You dont remember taking a loan from Greece or Italy" Do you realize that maybe your bank did give a loan to these countries? If you dont realize or cant understand how the world's economy is tied together that's your problem pal. It's pretty common knowledge that Wall Street, Banks, the US government, private companies, etc. all invest heavily in markets outside the US. We have trillions of dollars invested all over the world. You dont think that it would affect our economy if another country's currency becomes worthless?

For instance, the US government alone owes China $1.2 TRILLION and counting. You dont think they would be affected if our currency became worthless and/or our country became insolvent and we couldnt payback debt? Or if China became bankrupt and we couldnt borrow anymore money. Then are govt would cease as well.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Your government's debt is YOUR debt.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

You're right, in a sense. Most of sbr is on welfare/food stamps and will never be net contributors, so you are not a part of the collective (taxpayers) who are responsible to pay the debt.