SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    what words am i bending?

and im still waiting for you to quote me where i said the broncos are not good. i'll be up a while so take your time
    you'll have to stay up for quite a while, I dont have to quote anything

I dont remember quoting anything you said, I actually literally dont remember anything you said

I stated my opinion and you made it a point to show me how wrong I was
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-12-11 at 07:17 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Care to back that up?
    uhh yea the jets were blitzing against him... why do you think he ran it in for the td??

also, bears brought an extra guy from the strong side

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dam, just saying Tebow is a winner is like throwing Holy Water on a vampire to these haters.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    who brought religion in this thread again? lets all just shut it and see what happens when timmy faces another team with a better then 'ok' qb this week.
    Tebow doesn't face a QB, as he doesn't play defense.

the records i posted above state otherwise of the 7 wins: matt moore--dolphins 4-9, winless at the time carson palmer-- oakland 7-6, 4-4 at the time matt cassel-- KC 5-8, 4-5 at the time dirty sanchez-- NYJ 8-5, 5-5 at the time short arm rivers-- SD 6-7, 4-7 at the time christian ponder-- Minn 2-11, 2-10 at the time caleb hanie-- Chi 7-6, 7-5 at the time records of 39-55 they played 1 team that had a winning record at the time and that was yesterday.
    Lol, you just ignored what I've already said on the subject and not only took the most biased argument against Denver's strength of schedule, but got the math on your own data wrong (39-52, not 55). If all one did was look at strength of schedule of losing teams, almost every team in the league's SOS would have a losing record. Now go back to what I've already said, namely the data of Denver's entire post-Tebow schedule that factors out Denver's record, and discuss that. No more pretending to be the sly lawyer of Oakland or whoever your team is that Tebow beat.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Dam, just saying Tebow is a winner is like throwing Holy Water on a vampire to these haters.
    Lol. Is the water holy because it was blessed by Tebow? ;-)

First ... 3456