robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Christmas from my perspective

This holiday is just a big cash grab by retailers, and women fall for it everytime.

Personally, I would just give cash to everyone, because I know that people dont need more garbage in their homes. My wife has to buy crap for people. Stuff is cheaper and cheaper and they can just buy this crap themselves.

This holiday is stupid.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

You Jewish bro? Jews seem to hate Christmas.
    Jew at my brothers work complained about the Christmas tree in the front lobby of his office, got it taken down.

I agree with you about it being a big retail cash grab. But it doesn't have to be if you don't let it.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

god bless

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Christmas because I can spend time with my immediate family. I've never understood the materialism that went along with it though so we limit what we buy and what we spend. Not because we couldn't afford more but it's just crazy to spend money for no reason on a certain date.

As for extended relatives etc Christmas = Buy some shit for people you don't care about so they can hate it but tell you it's great.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're the grinch that stole christmas

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

You dont have to do like everyone else.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why give anything to anyone???

Fuk them

Worry about your fukkin self

Survival fukkin mode

no fukkin tree

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

people are scared to death about what people will think if they don't buy them a present every year. it gets harder and harder to find something and tougher than ever to find your way into a store just to appease the merchants who incessantly blare commercials at you to go spend your money for a bunch of crap. for what to celebrate a fairy tale characters birthday. yes, it's for women and kids who have little else in their lives but to celebrate this glorious day. ever notice that on dec. 26 nobody even mentions it. subconsciously they are so glad it's over. my favorite day of the year is 12/26. throw the damn tree out on that day and you will be happier.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Survival fukkin mode

no fukkin tree
    no fukkin tree

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Fuk them

Worry about your fukkin self

Survival fukkin mode

no fukkin tree
    I rest my case. Jewish people hate Christmas.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Im not a jew. Just someone that hates Christmas. The religious stuff and spending time with families is fine.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Christmas isn't really a Christian holiday anyway. Just a Catholic spin on the Winter Solstice celebration season. I am a Christian but it's pretty funny to listen to people talk about Christ being born on December 25. And then they think the way to celebrate is to go buy toys made by slave labor in China.

Silent Night, Holy Night. Hahahahahaha.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    This holiday is stupid.
    For some people its also a time of religious significance.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm leaving in an hour to take my 3 hour stint as a bell ringer at the SA red kettle at Wal-mart......I'm taking a more quiet approach this season, afraid some broke guy might bust me in the chops. I know I can't donate big money, so I figure my time is worth something

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

fuk you , rob. you liberal atheist prick

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Nothing wrong with America...

That is why it is the greatest Nation EVER...

The problem is you dumbfukks that bring your idiotic ideas in from your 3rd world countries and think you are smart...

You are not smart, either learn from us or go back where your ancestors came from...

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Couple of years ago I didnt bother with a tree or decorations - I lived on my own and was visiting my folks for Christmas Day itself, before having to work the nightshift, so I didnt see the point in going through the hassle of putting up and taking down the decorations really. Pretty sure I wouldnt have any up this year either if my sister wasnt staying at mine and insited we put them up (I say we, I mean she put them up!).

Dont get me wrong, I am not anti-christmas or anything - but at the same time, it is just no big deal for me either.

We have never been a religious family, so there is no religious meaning to christmas for me, and I am lucky in that I do see my family on a regular basis as we always try to get together on Sundays for dinner if possible, and usually we go to the pub for a few drinks on friday evenings as well.

Its not a miserly or scroogly thing either as I am always happy to give presents to my family, and to be honest I dont even want or need anything in return either - I just find the whole thing as a bit of an anti climax and just dont see the fuss really.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    This holiday is just a big cash grab by retailers, and women fall for it everytime.

Personally, I would just give cash to everyone, because I know that people dont need more garbage in their homes. My wife has to buy crap for people. Stuff is cheaper and cheaper and they can just buy this crap themselves.

This holiday is stupid.
    Christmas is for children and honestly if you don't have any, you're right. It's a dumb holiday. Unless there is something really special you want to get someone that they weren't thinking of or can't find...then xmas has meaning. Don't get me wrong since i loved xmas as a child you can't deny this holiday season has some magical feel to it.

But i concur and im' sorry but i want a diamond necklace, i want clothes, i want this and that...when you can simply go out and get it yourself?...falls between selfish and mind-numbing. Also, if you have a wish list of things you could get on any given day but then go and spend 300-500 on worthless shit for other people...you just essentially bought the crap you were to je- cheap to get yourself.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

robzilla is the biggest commi on the board

very negative and obviously unhappy in his life

typical jealous lefty

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day....

They are all commercial holidays. Hallmark Holidays

I ain't giving ANYONE gifts... like every year!!

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    robzilla is the biggest commi on the board very negative and obviously unhappy in his life typical jealous lefty
    Mathy what happened with that chick?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

chicks love it.

my girl usually wears her "santas little helper costume"

ill never forget the first year she wore it. it was christmas night, after we had got done all the family shitt. went back to my place and she went in room for a little bit came out with this pink lingerie shitt on with a santa hat. came out and sukked my dikk, 69ed then fukked. after ward she gave me my gifts and made me a sandwich.

i fukkin love christmas

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

i like Christmas but hate shopping trip

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

robzilla is the biggest commi on the board very negative and obviously unhappy in his life typical jealous lefty
    ur gay.

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day.... They are all commercial holidays. Hallmark Holidays I ain't giving ANYONE gifts... like every year!!
    halloween is another one. just buy ur kid a 3 dollar bag of candy and call it a night.

mathdotcom

so many cheapskates wearing second hand clothes and eating bread/jam posting on this forum

it's depressing

need more big timers like mathy, fishhead, BAUS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mathy fuk you..your the biggest fukkin conman on sbr

Dont leave though because your a cash cow for SBR

Keep betting those hockey overs

mathdotcom

webber you're a fool if you think mathy serves affiliate earnings to Walker on a platter

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Jews don't dislike Christmas...we just hate the idiots who ask us why WE don't put up a tree and stupid lights on our house.

Our neighbors ask every year, no matter how many times we say it...."I get the whole Jewish thing and all, but why not just celebrate Christmas"

Retards.

Jacobi
    Jacobi's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need to change your perspective. Christmas is not about gifts and expenses. It's about the miracle of your life being saved from hell because somebody came one night two thousand and eleven years ago. =)

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Jews don't dislike Christmas...we just hate the idiots who ask us why WE don't put up a tree and stupid lights on our house.

Our neighbors ask every year, no matter how many times we say it...."I get the whole Jewish thing and all, but why not just celebrate Christmas"

Retards.
    oh blow me you fukin heeb

u all get pissed off is anyone says MERRY CHRISTMAS, you all do , makes me ill the way you have ruined christmas

go back to the mother land and shoot defenceless Palestinians then and call it "stone a peasant day" it will be one of the retard holidays you celebrate, i think you are on 187 of them now

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

so many cheapskates wearing second hand clothes and eating bread/jam posting on this forum

it's depressing

need more big timers like mathy, fishhead, BAUS
    also so many dumb fuks having an avatar of themselves wearing a fkn $5 walmart shirt.....

there are people like TR88 that buy the fkn Italian designers fkn $10,000.00 suites pal

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    oh blow me you fukin heeb

u all get pissed off is anyone says MERRY CHRISTMAS, you all do , makes me ill the way you have ruined christmas

go back to the mother land and shoot defenceless Palestinians then and call it "stone a peasant day" it will be one of the retard holidays you celebrate, i think you are on 187 of them now

You're kidding right? It's not the Jewish people who complain about the endless lights and trees and commercials and the awful music on the radio.....it's the atheists and others. I'm sure there are a few that might but as a whole.....not at all.

It's simple...Jews do not HATE Jesus or any of the Holidays his followers celebrate that sync with Jewish Holidays...i.e. Christmas and Easter.....we do not hate the dude, we just don't give him or Catholics or Scientologists or Wiccans any thought. It's like saying I dispise either the Harvard or Yale team in that rivalry.....I don't watch Ivy League sports so I'm indifferent

Apparently you are pissed off over it...I'm making a light hearted comment man. This is why we don't try and recruit or convert anyone who wants to just hop on board at the Synagogue.....too much drama and wasted time arguing over Jesus vs Allah vs Mother Earth and who's gonna burn here or there if they do not do this or that.

Celebrate Christmas all you want pal...wear one of the reindeer sweaters and drink egg nog with Jim Beam in it til you pass the hell out....more power to ya...just don't knock on my door and sing me songs about how my King has come, all thee I sing and the rest of the songs and then get mad when I politely decline to participate.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

christmas is in the winter because it's depressing and kids need to get some things they want before january and february when it's boring and cold, that's why there's christmas, it's not for women, it's for little kids to get some cool shit once a year.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi View Post
    You need to change your perspective. Christmas is not about gifts and expenses. It's about the miracle of your life being saved from hell because somebody came one night two thousand and eleven years ago. =)

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

rob is a dime a dozen hipster queer part of OWS seen with an anarchist t shirt, hoodie, and a bandana around his face.

note the guy fawkes avatar. rob is a fighter for and of the people. a true idealist

outside OWS, he can be found at starbucks on his mac listening to an ipod wearing skinny jeans, fake nerd glasses, and a wool cap

rob is a 22 year old intellectual who hates capitalism and has it all figured out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mathdotcom

12 Last