Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Xavier University Thugs

I have never seen anything like that in my life. Who the **** let these pieces of shit talk after getting in a brawl? "we are gangsters, they are a bunch of thugs" no you are all thugs you stupid ******* piece of shit. How in the hell does Xavier tell a kid named Tu who just got in a bench clearing brawl speak after. Did Xavier not think that was any big deal?

Do Ohio kids think they are gangster?

Yancy Gates is a a joke. Way to flush what little chance of a second round pick you had.

All these kids need to be kicked off the team and maybe school.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I have never seen anything like that in my life. Who the **** let these pieces of shit talk after getting in a brawl? "we are gangsters, they are a bunch of thugs" no you are all thugs you stupid ******* piece of shit. How in the hell does Xavier tell a kid named Tu who just got in a bench clearing brawl speak after. Did Xavier not think that was any big deal? Do Ohio kids think they are gangster? Yancy Gates is a a joke. Way to flush what little chance of a second round pick you had. All these kids need to be kicked off the team and maybe school.

i think he is looking at a ufc career now...

what a dope

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

animals

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Disgrace. Waste of talent that was given to them.

Say hi to minimum wage.

Ralphie1412

Cincinnati looked way wore until coach Cronin spoke. He laid it the **** down. He needs to kick all those ******* dbags off the team. I can't believe Xavier said to those kids hey go speak in the press conference.

ebbearsfb1

didnt see the press conference ... but unbelievable... this isnt some d3 game in a church gym with no games... kids are morons to be doing stupid shit like that with youtube espn where it can be seen to the world

Ralphie1412

The Xavier thugs even said, "we didn't do this, you the media did this by hyping it up. Where we come from you aren't gonna get yo face kicked in by aguy like handy gates, this is a Rivalry this is what you guys wanted. How ******* pathetic.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR has some upstanding citizens with high morals. I love these threads.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Anybody have a link to the press conference ???????
    Not trying to start any shit here, I kinda took his statement, that he was indicating that the thugs and gangstas were in the locker room, and that the starters were an elite squad.
    In other words, the thugs and gangstas didn't make the elite starter squad, but they got some in the locker room, if you want us to bring-em out.
    Would like to see the press conference again, just to make it clear, what he was implying.

Ralphie1412

Uh no, I have seen it ten times. They called themselves gangsters like it was a good thing. I'm blown away.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Disgrace. Waste of talent that was given to them.

Say hi to minimum wage.
    ....or prison.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fight was fun to watch so who cares

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Surprised nobody pulled a gun from their gym shorts.

ebbearsfb1

the media does promote the image that gangsta or thugs are cool..

not saying what they said was right, just saying the media does make it look like gangstas are the

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Ohio State is the stepmom and Cinci/XU are the ugly stepsisters.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Uh no, I have seen it ten times. They called themselves gangsters like it was a good thing. I'm blown away.

Correct. I would kick everyone of them off the team and let them go play gangsters in the street's.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

They we're making a statement.... If anybody should be made an example should be gates threw the ball and 2 sucker punches (he threw more that may have landed hard to tell) ugly... Kids are well kids from tough inner citys that kind of shit doesnt fly.... What these kids need to understand is you made it out the hard parts over now leave that behind...., thats tough to do when your first 17/18 years of life have been drama and fighting for everything you have.

teaserpleaser

I knew the sbr klan would have a go at this one.... Easy to throw out words like ” animal” and ****** without much thought.

teaserpleaser

Ralphie if anybody should be called thugs its cincy.... Tu was talking shit but that happens in basketball. Gates and #2 who put his hands on Tu started that shit.... You dont put your hands by another mans throat unless its go time. if anybody started it was the cincy guys... Gates should be long gone poor freese did you see what he did to his face?

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I knew the sbr klan would have a go at this one.... Easy to throw out words like ” animal” and ****** without much thought.
    agreed sbr things they are the moral police, half of them dont even look in the mirror.

good post teaser its hard to take the hood out of these kids

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Surprised nobody pulled a gun from their gym shorts.
    You brothas from Texas are funny houli... Intresting thing for you to say.

Ralphie1412

They we're making a statement.... If anybody should be made an example should be gates threw the ball and 2 sucker punches (he threw more that may have landed hard to tell) ugly... Kids are well kids from tough inner citys that kind of shit doesnt fly.... What these kids need to understand is you made it out the hard parts over now leave that behind...., thats tough to do when your first 17/18 years of life have been drama and fighting for everything you have.

Wow

Ralphie if anybody should be called thugs its cincy.... Tu was talking shit but that happens in basketball. Gates and #2 who put his hands on Tu started that shit.... You dont put your hands by another mans throat unless its go time. if anybody started it was the cincy guys... Gates should be long gone poor freese did you see what he did to his face?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I agree with ralphie 100%, particularly about the coaches. Basically posted the exact same thing in another thread last night.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    agreed sbr things they are the moral police, half of them dont even look in the mirror.

good post teaser its hard to take the hood out of these kids
    these kids have to leave that behind them, but in the hood thats selling out fukking insane. You have a chance to be the first one to get a degree in your family in many cases, you come from poverty in many cases no you broke free because you can ball now throw it all away. Hard to be a man without a man (do those kids look like they grew up with wholesome father figures) sad all the way around xavier and cincy know where they found these kids... They shouldnt be too shocked. Kids have to stop with that hood mentality but are shamed if they do and thats bullshit.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

sorry teaserpleaser but a 17/18 year old that can score decent enough on the SAT to get into college knows right from wrong.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

why do you guys act like every single black kid that plays college basketball is from the streets? some are and some aren't.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

Ralphie sounds like a pussy that wouldn't mind if they didn't even keep score.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

these kids have to leave that behind them, but in the hood thats selling out fukking insane. You have a chance to be the first one to get a degree in your family in many cases, you come from poverty in many cases no you broke free because you can ball now throw it all away. Hard to be a man without a man (do those kids look like they grew up with wholesome father figures) sad all the way around xavier and cincy know where they found these kids... They shouldnt be too shocked. Kids have to stop with that hood mentality but are shamed if they do and thats bullshit.
    I love the assumptions made in this post. It's kinda like a couple weeks ago someone on here called RG3 a thug or whatever because of the way he looked. As it turned out he was probably the most engaging guy in the sports world yesterday, academic all American raised by two military parents.

I don't give a fuk where these kids are from or what their background is. If you want to go to college and play ball then you don't do this shlt...hell there are hundreds of guys "From the hood" who know this and understand this. Tu holloway isn't a freshman and he's considered the leader of his team. Id send him packing. Not just for the brawl but for the comments that came with it. Kids a fukkin idiot.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    sorry teaserpleaser but a 17/18 year old that can score decent enough on the SAT to get into college knows right from wrong.
    Of course they do .... My point is they grew up rough clear they arent from the burbs. They've been told to never back down when somebodys in your face or can damage your rep.. Kids are stupid im not saying its right im telling you why it happened and why it will continue to happen.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    why do you guys act like every single black kid that plays college basketball is from the streets? some are and some aren't.
    no alot are from burbs ncaa stat I was reading talked about that. Im only talking about xavier and cincy brawlers.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Ralphie sounds like a pussy that wouldn't mind if they didn't even keep score.
    Guy is from chicago too tough city... Omar avatar guy trying to act like he doesnt understand the hood.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We all know 80% end up in jail anyway after college so why worry??

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    I love the assumptions made in this post. It's kinda like a couple weeks ago someone on here called RG3 a thug or whatever because of the way he looked. As it turned out he was probably the most engaging guy in the sports world yesterday, academic all American raised by two military parents.

I don't give a fuk where these kids are from or what their background is. If you want to go to college and play ball then you don't do this shlt...hell there are hundreds of guys "From the hood" who know this and understand this. Tu holloway isn't a freshman and he's considered the leader of his team. Id send him packing. Not just for the brawl but for the comments that came with it. Kids a fukkin idiot.
    congrats you think like the rest of white america... Rg3's hair alone was enough for most of the dumbfukks without a clue to get the rg3 is a thug thing rolling.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Of course they do .... My point is they grew up rough clear they arent from the burbs. They've been told to never back down when somebodys in your face or can damage your rep.. Kids are stupid im not saying its right im telling you why it happened and why it will continue to happen.

you do not know where each one of these kids grew up. Not every kid playing basketball is from the hood. you know why this happened? cause these kids are caught up in a fantasy culture created by rap music. they want to live that life, have that street cred, afraid of getting punked and looking bad in front of their hommies. most of these kids are miles from the streets even the ones from the streets.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We all know 80% end up in jail anyway after college so why worry??
    See sbr forums most famous poster/head klansman.

123 Last