Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Ralphie is right, being a huge UC fan im just telling you guys thats how they are in the NastyNati or thats how they look at it anyways. This was a terrible situation although entertaining. These guys hate eachother universities less than 2miles a part. They play summer leagues together in the off season. Alot of bad blood. Lyons started at the end of 1st half with a Freshman that was not even playing on UC's bench.
    Either way you cut it there will def be suspensions handed out and it's going to hurt X way more than it will UC, grow up you ******* animals.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Ralphie is right, being a huge UC fan im just telling you guys thats how they are in the NastyNati or thats how they look at it anyways. This was a terrible situation although entertaining. These guys hate eachother universities less than 2miles a part. They play summer leagues together in the off season. Alot of bad blood. Lyons started at the end of 1st half with a Freshman that was not even playing on UC's bench.
    Either way you cut it there will def be suspensions handed out and it's going to hurt X way more than it will UC, grow up you ******* animals.
    Yup

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

I have never been this embarrassed in my entire career. It's a complete embarrassment. Toughness is doing the right thing. ... If my players don't act the right way, they will never play another game at Cincinnati.

-- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    you do not know where each one of these kids grew up. Not every kid playing basketball is from the hood. you know why this happened? cause these kids are caught up in a fantasy culture created by rap music. they want to live that live, have that street cred, afraid of getting punked and looking bad in front of their hommies. most of these kids are miles from the streets even the ones from the streets.
    you are just recycling what ive already posted hip hop is from the hood if these kids in the fight are from burbs its clear they have that hood mentality.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you are just recycling what ive already posted hip hop is from the hood if these kids in the fight are from burbs its clear they have that hood mentality.

yes teaser these kids are poser's, it's not that they are from the streets. they are caught up in a culture glorified by rappers.

teaserpleaser

yes teaser these kids are poser's, it's not that they are from the streets. they are caught up in a culture glorified by rappers.
    Thats the hood mentality... Hip hop is a major part of that. Google ice cube hood mentality he talks about how stupid it is.... And it is dumb. Somebody teach me how to post video from android

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Ralphie sounds like a pussy that wouldn't mind if they didn't even keep score.

Guy is from chicago too tough city... Omar avatar guy trying to act like he doesnt understand the hood.
    Wow.....absolutely pathetic comments in here.

Emily why are u even posting you butch lesbo? This is for men to discuss. You have never even been in a fight.

teaserpleaser

Ralphies response ” wow” & ” pathetic” Thanks for the input.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

When are blacks going to start looking in the mirror and take some Fukkin responsibility for their actions??? If you want to join the rest of civilization and make money and be respected, then learn how to Fukkin act...

There's nothing wrong with a fist fight once in a while, shit happens... but throwing sucker punches and acting like a bunch of hyenas is not "civilized"...

So until blacks start policing themselves, and show some type of leadership, they are going to continue to be looked at as "thugs"...

The RG3's of the world need to condemn the punks of the world, not turn a blind eye...

You can blame the media and whites all you want... but you need more than a half black President screaming change to get respect in the real world...

Time for blacks to find some leadership and change their "tough guy" culture...
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave iifold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Ralphie1412

Ralphies response ” wow” & ” pathetic” Thanks for the input.
    I'm pretty sure I have given my input. I started the thread numb nuts. You are actually sticking up for these guys like it was no big deal.

I don't understaNd the hood? Hahahah ok is that a slam on me? Fine with me. If the hood is about sucker punching white kids and acting like monkeys. No I dont know anything about that.

Your posts in this thread are pretty unreal.

teaserpleaser

iifold when will white people look in the mirror and see they had a hand in this? Everything from Guns, drugs its no secret any more cia planted crack/cocaine in inner citys) PROMISE 40 acres and a mule ... Enough rural land to start a farm and keep whatever family you have left that wasnt torn away by ” masta”. Then on top of that punish them for even thinking about reading or writing. Yeah white people have no blame in this. As for leadership all our good leaders are killed. We are stuck with jackson and sharpton yeah I know sad... Were working on it gangsta rap was a major setback

teaserpleaser

Ralphie you sound like a little kid what are you 19.... My posts are real deal things are the way they are very real.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

iifold when will white people look in the mirror and see they had a hand in this? Everything from Guns, drugs its no secret any more cia planted crack/cocaine in inner citys) PROMISE 40 acres and a mule ... Enough rural land to start a farm and keep whatever family you have left that wasnt torn away by ” masta”. Then on top of that punish them for even thinking about reading or writing. Yeah white people have no blame in this. As for leadership all our good leaders are killed. We are stuck with jackson and sharpton yeah I know sad... Were working on it gangsta rap was a major setback
    I'll admit, a lot of fukked up shit has happened to blacks in the last 400 years... but only some of this is to blame on early Americans. If we're gonna go back 60 years, or 400 years, why not go back 1000 years? What were blacks doing then?

I'd like to see blacks Americans do better... It would be good for all of us... I just think their main problem is good leadership, more than anything else...

Why are almost all blacks democrats?
    Why is it still "cool" to not snitch in the hood?
    Why treat your women like shit?

This is where I would start... It can only help...

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah, them jesuits are real f'n thugs.
    What a disgrace. Great rivalry with those 2 schools. Really unacceptable what went on, though.
    Lotta smack talk going both ways.

teaserpleaser

Almost all blacks are dems because we cant relate to these rich conservatives just cant nothing like the majority of black people in my circle. I know white people like bill clinton playing the sax, eating soul food kissing black babys office in harlem, cheating on his wife with the fat chick from work.... I love this guy. I have nothing in common with rich oil guy or mlb team owner. Im only 30 so its about as far as I go back other black people I dont know I never asked but im sure it very close to my reasons. I'd rather just not vote then to back rep

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

When are these black people who cry about slavery 150 years ago going to realize what it really was...a favor.

Would you rather be in Africa right now? Because that's where you would be if your ancestors were never enslaved here, who by the way, were enslaved in Africa by other Africans way before those Africans sold or traded them to the white man.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

one of the biggest reason's blacks are democrat's is because of the Voting Rights Act pushed by John Kennedy and later signed by Johnson 1965. Democrats gave black people the right to vote and the passage of the Civil Rights Act also pushed by Kennedy and later signed by Johnson in 1964.

teaserpleaser

Now on question from me iifold... How the fukk did you guys elect ” W” fine mess we are in here looks like our ” half black” I still laugh about this. we'll see if our first... OUR first yours too foldy can get us out of the mess you rebs started sorry I meant reps

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    When are these black people who cry about slavery 150 years ago going to realize what it really was...a favor.

Would you rather be in Africa right now? Because that's where you would be if your ancestors were never enslaved here, who by the way, were enslaved in Africa by other Africans way before those Africans sold or traded them to the white man.
    I dont know never was given a choice.... You wouldnt know what impact slavery has had on a black family.you arent black

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I dont know never was given a choice.... You wouldnt know what impact slavery has had on a black family.you arent black
    Well maybe you should go check out Africa. Posters on here would happily donate points for the first half of your journey.

Oh, and you wouldn't know the impact slavery has had anymore than I would. In fact your arguments are so cliche I'm wondering if you aren't actually some white kid trying to stir up trouble.

teaserpleaser

A favor please... Africa was robbed blind for everything it has, still is to this day. Africa was a land of great natural wealth. People werent just miserable complaining about the heat waiting for white people to ” save” them. Believe it or not life was good for them.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Why isn't that car jacker in baggy shorts, savage thug Yancy Gates in jail for assault.

In three years he'll be selling crack in the projects.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Well maybe you should go check out Africa. Posters on here would happily donate points for the first half of your journey.

Oh, and you wouldn't know the impact slavery has had anymore than I would. In fact your arguments are so cliche I'm wondering if you aren't actually some white kid trying to stir up trouble.
    no im just uppity I know all about what slavery did to black folk pre and post recronstruction. I also know some of the devilish deads the government has done to this day that have destroyed the black family unit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just think the black race is going backwards again, they were doing well in the past but things have changed maybe because bad economy

No idea

teaserpleaser

Send the points I might even stay there... Isnt that what you necks always scream” go back to africa”

teaserpleaser

no im just uppity I know all about what slavery did to black folk pre and post recronstruction. I also know some of the devilish deads the government has done to this day that have destroyed the black family unit.
    Reconstruction (sp) deeds (sp)

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

you know what this thread started out as a basketball thread. now its about color give me a break everyone has different view points on things thats what makes us who we are. im 1/2 spanish and 1/2 white who has had all different types of women and am currently dating a black woman for a year. people are going to disagree thats life get over it and move on no need to go back to slavery or 60 years ago or to africa thats not now. call it what it was stupid kids acting like fools. it was a bi tch ass sucker punch bottom line thats what the game was a rivalry game with some idiots on the court i mean look at the white kid acting a fool after he just got his ass beat. stop with the bs guys

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Teaser Pleaser:

Please, my people suffered much more than your people.

I'm Slavic, do you even know where the word 'slave' comes from?
    Slavic.

The black 'slaves' were treated like kings compared to the Slavic slaves.

Get over it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Here is the sportscenter piece with the fight and press conference after the game

teaserpleaser

Im over it but dont act like it didnt play a part in why a majority of my people are a mess today. I just said a prayer for your people.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

why do you guys act like every single black kid that plays college basketball is from the streets? some are and some aren't.
    You're missing the point. In the press conference, they called themselves "thugs" and "gangstas" after getting in a brawl. It came off sleazy.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

did you hear them at the press conference. they all should be suspended for life

teaserpleaser

Stevenash not the same by the way but whatever NFL starting be back tonight if im not to tired. Good luck to all

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

The guy who thought he was in a WWE ring and stomped on the guy when he was down should go to jail, but Xavier started that fight.

Nothing matters really, look at the score, Cincy is pathetic, in many ways.

Xavier no better in that press conference, but I get it, they aren't going to stand there and get punched was like a whole bench vs. 5 guys. Coach Cronin was the only professional in any of those after game press conferences, props to him.

First 123 Last