Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Anyone betting the HBO fight tonight?

Probably won't be watched much with UFC also going tonight. Does Peterson have any chance at +700?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I will be watching. No bet here.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Khan wins no bet.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Glad I tuned in early for the Cotto-Margarito replay.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Attention Golden Boy promotions: please put Khan in with Mayweather. I don't like this towel head and will be fun watching Floyd break him down.

This is a very good fight. Peterson is a game kid.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Love seeing the cross dressing fruitcake Oscar screaming "that's bullshit!" when Khan got a 2nd point taken away from him. Thought his fellow paki fags at ringside were going to blow themselves up in ring after deduction.

Had Khan ahead 7 to 5 in rounds. Not sure how cards play out.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Peterson!!!!

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

LOL... OK.... Another robbery really? As much as Peterson fought well, that was just a robbery, Kahn won that.. Nice robbery.. another disappointing decision..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Great to see Lamont get the w. Can't wait to hear Oscar cry and say it was a hometown job.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Screw the paki.

Monitor-Tan

Grits as much as I wanted Lamont to win on this fight.. Even with the 2 point deduction, that Kahn still should've won that by a point.. You can't possibly say it was a "fair judging" from the scorecard and from the ref..

Monitor-Tan

It was a screw job.. But as I said before, boxing needs to get rid of judges scorecard, and just let the dudes fight it out till one goes down, or you need like 11 people for judges.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Khan was warned multiple times before each deduction. I thought he should've got one sooner for continually pushing down on Peterson's head. Peterson was refreshingly classy in his post-fight interview.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Grits as much as I wanted Lamont to win on this fight.. Even with the 2 point deduction, that Kahn still should've won that by a point.. You can't possibly say it was a "fair judging" from the scorecard and from the ref..
    I thought Khan would get the w and the judging was questionable. I don't like Khan and his interview after the fight show what a whiny bitch he is. The cleaner fighter crap and can't get a fair shake in DC....get that shit outta here. You took the fight and if you were worried about getting jobbed, leave nothing to chance.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

I thought Khan would get the w and the judging was questionable. I don't like Khan and his interview after the fight show what a whiny bitch he is. The cleaner fighter crap and can't get a fair shake in DC....get that shit outta here. You took the fight and if you were worried about getting jobbed, leave nothing to chance.
    I never liked khan's attitude. Yeah he is a good fighter but he is not at that elite level yet. Since Prescott knocked his block off a few years ago he has been fighting like a bitch.

Monitor-Tan

Totally agreed grits, don't leave anythign to chance, but the difference is, that goes for the challenger not the champ. You gotta BEAT the champ. When the fight goes down like that and when the fight was still pretty much 50/50 the champ gets it. Difference here is, Khan was cocky enough to fight in Washington DC. That was the difference.

Both fighters were equally hard fighters. But int he end, it was Khan's cockiness to fight in Washington DC that put one over him. Nothign more, nothing less..

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Also khan got credited for a knockdown where he didn't land a punch to knock lamont down it was a slip. So theres 1 point for amir that shouldn't have happened.