Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    What do you know..

A bunch of Brewer fans in here the only ones defending him

I wanted the D-Backs to beat the Brewers. And they probably would have if it wasn't for Braun.

Do I think Braun knowingly took a performance enhancer? No. I would be inclined to think science has an imperfect understanding of testosterone fluctuations. It is no secret that different states of mind have different chemical properties. Chemicals can produce a state of mind. And the reverse is true as well. But try telling that to a lab rat.

Steroids and HGH are different stories. Testosterone is not in that category.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Matt Kemp deserves the MVP. Screw that cheater Braun.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i keep hearing this rumor which i heard from 4 different people ....that the reason that he had synthetic testosterone in his system is that he has herpes which cause a spike and that he may be hiv positive

i dont know..just passing along what i heard
    Last edited by Darkside Magick; 01-18-12 at 09:43 AM.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

i heard it was from a disease but I didnt hear it was hiv, but who knows?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Might just have lie T rate on his docs urine/ blood tests at a physicssl...... easy to manipulate

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Interesting.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports sports radio host Dan Patrick said on his show Monday morning that "somebody involved in the process" cited that "Ryan Braun may be an innocent man" and "may be exonerated" for his positive test of a banned substance. Patrick added that the "somebody involved in the process" said the MLB test might be at fault and Braun could be found innocent. Braun has appealed the positive test before an arbitration panel in New York last week. The panel now has 25 days to render a verdict. "There were whispers that this was a personal medical issue, that he was taking something for that, that may have spiked his test. I since found out (Sunday) that that is not the case," Patrick said on his show. "Ryan Braun may be exonerated here. He may be found innocent. And judging from all of the information I was told, there's a good chance that he should be." Patrick said what Braun tested positive for "wasn't a masking agent."

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

I am so sick of all these "sources" knowing someone "involved" with this issue saying he "is expected to be suspended 50 games" or "he will exonerated".

Story Cool Bro

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where you at now bitches?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ok he's not a cheater but he's a dirty dude with std's

I'd rather get busted for hgh and NOT have herpes

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Ok he's not a cheater but he's a dirty dude with std's
    Hell if you were getting the amount of tail Ryan Braun does you'd probly have the herp too.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nah id wrap it up every time......no piece of ass is worth the lifelong shame of the herp

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Where you at now bitches?

Yes, because cheating and getting away with it because the commissioner is a huge Brewers fan is more respectable.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Yes, because cheating and getting away with it because the commissioner is a huge Brewers fan is more respectable.
    Haha, wow is this just stupid. You're aware the MLB representative voted to uphold the suspension right?

PickWinnerAllDay

Haha, wow is this just stupid. You're aware the MLB representative voted to uphold the suspension right?

Which just makes you look worse... despite this being horrible for MLB's image to have their MVP a proven cheater, MLB still wanted to uphold it.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Congrats Brewer fans!

Now you won't have any excuses when you end up in the NL Central cellar.

PickWinnerAllDay

Braun's defense rested around the guy keeping the sample for 48 hours.

Which brings up an interesting point... why did the guy keep it? I'm starting to think Braun knew he was screwed when he got called in for the test and found a technicality to get out on and paid the guy to hold onto it until Monday knowing he could get out of it. Why else would he be so confident this whole time when all he really had was a technicality?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't Bud still OWN the Brewers?

PickWinnerAllDay

As for Braun, this is great news for the Brewers' 2012 season, but to think this ruling will save his image is silly. The only people gullible enough to think he wasn't on steroids are Brewers fans and Aaron Rodgers.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which just makes you look worse... despite this being horrible for MLB's image to have their MVP a proven cheater, MLB still wanted to uphold it.
    Yep. Whole thing is a joke, obviously Braun cheated, doesn't come out and say why his test was so high, and blames the testing procedure? Please. Hes just like bonds, deny, deny, deny.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    LOL yep... I think its funny the league says they are considering their options. Their options are to sit around and complain about it. Unfortunately when you agree to a 3rd party arbitrator you are screwed when they make a terrible decision.

PickWinnerAllDay

So from now on, whenever someone knows they are on steroids, they can just stall and say they don't have to pee for 5 hours until FedEx closes, and then the sample won't be turned in until Monday and then it doesn't matter what your sample says because protocol wasn't covered.

zsr

Reminds me of Brian Cushing

Maybe if I play stupid they'll all believe me

Except this time it worked on the arbitrator. Unreal.
    Last edited by zsr; 02-24-12 at 02:12 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Reminds me of Brian Cushing too

Maybe if I play stupid they'll all believe me

Except this time it worked on the arbitrator. Unreal.

OJ Simpson... Casey Anthony... Ryan Braun...

Hoopster007
    Hoopster007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I understand a cubs fan unable to understand the process. They have no clue how to win in that city and its basically just a party to attend. So living as a loser makes you very hateful towards everyone else. And I can understand that it can be tough that even with a financial advantage over other teams, you still cannot be relevant. Ya, that would hurt. Being the Yankees and Red Sox little brother sucks.

But the fact that the league had a part time guy, who was a cubs fan, handling these procedures is crazy. In any large city there are multiple businesses that do this "professionally" but they instead cut a corner and get some part time guy? No idea why. Money is certainly not a concern. But my question is this. All kinds of doctors are now coming out and saying that a sample would still be fine after a certain time sittig around, blah blah. But during this time, how difficult is it for someone to simply change the sample that was turned in? He obviously has other tubes and bags. So while the seal was not broken, whats to say him or his kid didn't change the samples? All seems a bit fishy. But in the end its over and all cubs people have to do is yell and scream at him while they are busy holding up the basement of the central with the astros.

zsr

You don't seriously think a part time worker who is a cubs fan had his child change his sample so it tests positive

Your denial is insane. Major league baseball would not be so irate if they thought "the part time workers kid changed it"

Do you not realize how stupid that sounds? He found a ridiculous loophole but thinking it clears his name is laughable
    Last edited by zsr; 02-24-12 at 05:10 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopster007 View Post
    I understand a cubs fan unable to understand the process. They have no clue how to win in that city and its basically just a party to attend. So living as a loser makes you very hateful towards everyone else. And I can understand that it can be tough that even with a financial advantage over other teams, you still cannot be relevant. Ya, that would hurt. Being the Yankees and Red Sox little brother sucks.

But the fact that the league had a part time guy, who was a cubs fan, handling these procedures is crazy. In any large city there are multiple businesses that do this "professionally" but they instead cut a corner and get some part time guy? No idea why. Money is certainly not a concern. But my question is this. All kinds of doctors are now coming out and saying that a sample would still be fine after a certain time sittig around, blah blah. But during this time, how difficult is it for someone to simply change the sample that was turned in? He obviously has other tubes and bags. So while the seal was not broken, whats to say him or his kid didn't change the samples? All seems a bit fishy. But in the end its over and all cubs people have to do is yell and scream at him while they are busy holding up the basement of the central with the astros.
    Brewers fans are quickly becoming the dumbest in all of sports.

PickWinnerAllDay

I love it how everyone is believing Braun because he read a statement that was given to him by his lawyers. People are so gullible.

zsr

unfuking real

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post

LOL yep... I think its funny the league says they are considering their options. Their options are to sit around and complain about it. Unfortunately when you agree to a 3rd party arbitrator you are screwed when they make a terrible decision.
    Just saw this. You guys are idiots. Mark Attanasio is the Brewers' owner. Selig hasnt had an ownership interest in the team in almost 10 years. In the 35ish years that he did own the team, they finished in or near last place almost every season. I believe they made the playoffs two times in that 35 years and it was in the 80's with yount, molitor, et al.
    Last edited by ericthegangster; 03-05-12 at 12:13 AM.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...q94O_blog.html

Assuming this holds up, pretty much everyone in this thread looks like a jackass. Yes he will probably still get suspended but if this is true he clearly wasn't doing it to cheat.

First ... 3456