numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Irony alert: U.S. calls on Russia to respect peaceful protests

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/0...eful-protests/

Irony so thick you can cut it with a knife. If there was a word that mean absurd hypocrisy I would use it here.
    Too fukkin funny. When are Americans going to wake up and charge Washington with fukkin pitchforks and guns blazing, huh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

um, wtf are you talking about? How is the united states preventing people from protesting, besides stopping people squatting in public places for months?

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    um, wtf are you talking about? How is the united states preventing people from protesting, besides stopping people squatting in public places for months?
    is this response a joke? what..... am..... i...... talking...... about?
    seriously?
    have you been hiding under a fukkin rock for six months and just emerged, or recently fallen off a turnip truck?
    i actually have to spell it out for you? maybe with a slideshow and some finger puppets?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Good God, How long you been under that rock?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

how does this directly effect your gambling exactly? Take this shit to fox news or something. When you're here give out some hockey winners.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    how does this directly effect your gambling exactly? Take this shit to fox news or something. When you're here give out some hockey winners.
    Like Vancouver and Los Angeles tonight.
    Dallas starting a rookie and Ottawa is starting to play like they look on paper.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

thanx!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I get a kick out of the kids protesting who throw bottles and scream and yell...then when arrested they act like they can't walk....so the police politely lift them up and carry them....drive them in an air conditioned clean police car and write them a ticket...releasing them to their parents within a couple of hours........then the kids run to post a YouTube clip on their iPad about how the U.S. just treated them like a Russian gulag or fascist torture or Jews in Nazi Germany

I say give them all 60 days in general population at county...and dress them in pink shorts and white t-shirts for the bubbas and brothers.....THEN they'll see what it means to be 'violated'
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave itchypickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.