no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't matter anymore

We are all doomed. There is no chance for a better America or world. Do you morons who thought Obama was the answer realize what idiots you were by now?

So vote if you must. Democrat, Republican; it doesn't matter. Better to enjoy what little life you have left. Immerse yourself in pop culture. Go see Saw XV. What's J-Lo and Angelina Jolie up to? Hey, what are those latest hip-hop releases?

Forget about a healthy lifestyle. Do you really think you are going to live forever? Drink to excess every day. It will help numb realities. Go ahead and have that all meat extra cheese pizza. You know you want it. Cigarettes? Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

Don't pay your bills. And when the collectors call, tell them where to stuff their unpaid balances, and you'll meet them in the Wal-Mart parking lot if they have a problem with that.

Have as much unprotected sex as you can. I realize that sex for many of you means your right hand, but don't feel bad about that either.

In short, it's best to just enjoy yourself whlle you can.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

do you fukks ever stop complaining...

We endure two terms of bush... While these fukks can't take 3 years of Obama with bush policies..

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, that was funny

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually thought the occupy protests might spark some new political movement and a new party would be created. Nope, they just wanted to sleep in the park.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

nothing is promised to you in America, it's up to you to go get it. if you want to lay down then lay down, but blame yourself.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Last edited by daneblazer; 12-10-11 at 10:39 AM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    nothing is promised to you in America, it's up to you to go get it. if you want to lay down then lay down, but blame yourself.
    If this can make money and you can not make money then turn to crime....

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Newt will fix it, he ran the greatest congress in the 90's and is a main reason for the success of the decade. We were a booming economy when the repubs ran congress from 1995-2007, when the dems took it back over is when it went to shit, people seem to forget that and just blame bush cause it tanked at the end of his 2nd term. Repubs will have all 3 branches back in 2012 and it will be like it was 10 years ago again when shit was prosperous and people actually worked for a living instead of sucking on the government teet. Like it or not liberals, the economy is much better under a republican congress, the facts dont lie. Repeal heathcare, dismantle the EPA and immediately cut funding to these green companies which are not economically feasible and you will see a major turnaround, i guarentee. it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

it's always best to enjoy yourself and not worry too much about a future that you can't control.

today i'm drinking, eating, gambling, and going to 2 sporting events with my son (uw-whitewater football and marquette hoops). and no i'm not drinking enough to be over the .08 wisconsin limit in case you guys are wondering.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's always best to enjoy yourself and not worry too much about a future that you can't control.

today i'm drinking, eating, gambling, and going to 2 sporting events with my son (uw-whitewater football and marquette hoops). and no i'm not drinking enough to be over the .08 wisconsin limit in case you guys are wondering.
    thats the way to do it man.....i spend alot of money going to sporting events...its a hobby.....no kids yet...but i hope i get the "boy" out of the way on the first shot! so i can do that kind of stuff....thats the kind of stuff my dad always did with me as a kid and i dream of being able to do

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's always best to enjoy yourself and not worry too much about a future that you can't control. today i'm drinking, eating, gambling, and going to 2 sporting events with my son (uw-whitewater football and marquette hoops). and no i'm not drinking enough to be over the .08 wisconsin limit in case you guys are wondering.
    Good stuff man. I really don't know why sbr would care if you drank more than 2 beers though. And why isn't getting blowjobs from bitches on your schedule today?