BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(occupied boston is now closed)

BOYS THE BOSTON POLICE JUST MOVED IN AND CLOSED OCCUPIED BOSTON FINALLY WE CAN GET SOME PEACE AND QUITE.THESE F-CKING IDIOTS ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE OVER THIS LAND FOREVER THE F-CKING MAYOR MENINO HE F-CKED THIS UP BY ALLOWING THESE BUMS TO CAMP OUT FOR OVER 3 MONTHS HE HAD TO GO TO COURT AND GET A COURT ORDER TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE REMOVED.

ITS ALL OVER FOR THE OCCUPIED MOVEMENT THE FREE RIDE HAS ENDED

THE CITY OF BOSTON LEARNED THERE LESSON YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEOPLE CAMPING OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN IT COST THE TAXPAYERS OVER 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN POLICE OVERTIME
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage, DwightShrute, Sam Odom, and jjgold

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

40 PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED

OH MAN I CANT STOP LAUGHING ONE OF THE PROTESTERS SAID IF THE COPS WANT TO BATTLE WE WILL I GUESS HE NEVER DEALT WITH THE BOSTON POLICE BEFORE I KNOW AND PLAY GOLF WITH THESE GUYS AND YOU DONT WANT TO F-CK AROUND WITH THE BOSTON POLICE

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Is this happening right now over near South Station?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

YES THEY RAIDED THE PLACE AT 5 THIS MORNING

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Nice, although I hope they do not attempt to migrate a few blocks north to the Post Office Square park.

Ridiculous that even the Mayor has to go through layers of red tape to do something 90% of people would want done.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

ITT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN NOBODY IS GOING TO PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN

THE MAYOR KNEW HE MADE A MISTAKE BY ALLOWING THESE BUMS TO STAY TO LONG.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

BTJ........What took so long???
    Dallas PoPo busted these clowns up a month ago down here. Walked in about 3 o'clock in the morning and just started tearing their tents down and throwing their shit in garbage trucks, said "You Fukk with Us, Go to Jail". That was it, adios, c-ya, GTFO, was cleaned up in less than 6 hours.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WE HAVE A PUSSY MAYOR WHO SIDED WITH THE PROTESTERS AND ALLOWED THEM TO STAY WAY TO LONG.THE MAYOR GOT PISSED WHEN THE PROTESTERS SHOWED UP WITH A KITCHEN SINK AND WERE PLANNING ON HOOKING IT UP WITH A WINTER TENT.AS SOON AS HE SAW THEM ARRIVING WITH A SINK HE WENT TO COURT TO HAVE THESE BUMS REMOVED.I AM TELLING YOU THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO STAY

THE MAYOR BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF HE TRIED TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT AND GO ALONG WITH THE LIBERAL GROUPS AND IT BACKFIRED.

THE TAX PAYERS LOSE AGAIN IT COST THE CITY OF BOSTON OVER 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN POLICE OVERTIME THANKS TOM MENINO OUR DAGO MAYOR

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

The entire European banking system is on the brink of collapse. Been buying physical good and silver since 2009. No counter party risk, outside the banking system, and undilutable by central bankers. If you don't own hard assets and all your wealth is stored in paper you could be totally wiped out when the entire financial system finally breaks.

Turn off CNBC and start your re-education here: www.zerohedge.com

I think a lot of people are going to be caught off guard when the brown stuff finally hits the fan.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Well on the bright side, the cops and their families will have a nice Christmas.

Might have to agree with JBC. Our govt is trying to pass a bill to allow detention on US
    soil for no reason in case of war.

I did a search on sub contractor jobs and saw a link about the govt building detention
    camps.

Somethings up boys and girls. Guns and food isn't going to help if they come for you,
    unless you get the hell out of Dodge at the first hint of trouble.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Beantown Jim thinks the redistribution of wealth is a joke, until he's using food stamps at 7-11. what an out of touch POS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all bums'

I would of shot them all after 3 warnings

All bums anyway that do not want to work

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

All of these Occupy FLEABAGS are complaining that bankers and Wall Street people make too much money. My answer to them is become a banker or work on Wall Street themselves. Then they can become a 1%er and give back what they earn to the other 99%.

The chances of any of those PARASITES getting a job in banking or on Wall Street approach Powerball odds. Whats even a longer shot is them actually giving back if they ever made it to the top 1% themselves.

Dogs have to deal with fleas and ticks and our country has to deal with Occupiers and democrats.

All you can do is buy the best flea collar you can and stay as far away as possible from those no good leeching bums.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Beantown Jim thinks the redistribution of wealth is a joke, until he's using food stamps at 7-11. what an out of touch POS.
    you do not earn the money , you do not deserve anything, you can starve, and you rob are a big pos. Idiot.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Everyone involved is a loser... they should all be removed and all of them shutdown.. go do something productive with your time... Be a Free Mason!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

All bums anyway that do not want to work

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Fascist pig.

freeagent
    freeagent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Be a good citizen and practice passive obedient consumerism

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I don't know much about the occupy Boston movement, but when occupy marched on Wall Street, I didn't like seeing the presence of Homeland Security. I also didn't like that a no-fly zone was issued over Zuccotti Park. I definitely don't subscribe to OWS political ideologies and economic solutions, but I'm concerned with what Big Brother is willing to do to silence citizens.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS I WAS JUST DRIVING DOWN THE SOUTH END OF BOSTON AND AS WE SPEAK THERE IS 100 OCCUPIED PROTESTERS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION WHERE THE OTHERS ARE BEING HELD.THIS IS GOING TO GET UGLY TONIGHT FELLAS STAY TUNED.

100 PROTESTERS AND 20 POLICE STANDING ACROSS THE STREET WHEN THE POLICE ASK THEM TO MOVE I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING IS WHEN THIS GETS REAL UGLY.

BOYS THESE OCCUPIED PEOPLE ARENT STUPID WHEN I DROVE BY I NOTICED TWO PROTESTERS WITH BIG MOVIE CAMERAS FILMING THE POLICE OFFICERS EVERY MOVE NO WONDER WHY THE BOSTON POLICE ARENT KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF THESE FREAKS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I WAS JUST DRIVING DOWN THE SOUTH END OF BOSTON AND AS WE SPEAK THERE IS 100 OCCUPIED PROTESTERS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION WHERE THE OTHERS ARE BEING HELD.THIS IS GOING TO GET UGLY TONIGHT FELLAS STAY TUNED.

100 PROTESTERS AND 20 POLICE STANDING ACROSS THE STREET WHEN THE POLICE ASK THEM TO MOVE I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING IS WHEN THIS GETS REAL UGLY.

BOYS THESE OCCUPIED PEOPLE ARENT STUPID WHEN I DROVE BY I NOTICED TWO PROTESTERS WITH BIG MOVIE CAMERAS FILMING THE POLICE OFFICERS EVERY MOVE NO WONDER WHY THE BOSTON POLICE ARENT KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF THESE FREAKS

Jimmy go knock these fukkin bum out, protesters are the most pathetic people on earth

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

FUKKIN PROTESTERS EH?
    FUKKIN BASTARDS LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON, AND FUKKIN PIECES OF SHIT LIKE THOMAS JEFFERSON AND FUKKIN MARTIN FUKKIN LUTHER KING. WHAT KINDA FUKKIN IDIOT STANDS UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS AND DOESN'T JUST GET DOWN ON THEIR FUKKIN KNEES AND SUCK OFF WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE FROM THE FUKKIN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. I TELL YOU THESE FUKKIN HIPPIES NEED TO BE FUKKIN NUKED.
    LOWLIVES I TELL YOU. THEY ARE GONNA FUKKIN DESTROY AMERICA.

This is you you fukkin pinheaded moron.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Jimmy go knock these fukkin bum out, protesters are the most pathetic people on earth
    Yeah, it's not the people that spend their lives on SBRforum...110,000+ posts and counting...yeah, you're not pathetic at all.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

G*d Bless BTJ and the Free Mason's!!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

BTj stop the fukkin bullshit

what over are you on tonight chief

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Good. Those smelly bums need to get off the sidewalk and go get a job. Like being a sports bettor.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

New generation, want everything for nothing.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Jim why did you wait so long? Why not gather up the boys from the Irish social club and get em out yourself? You might find that Nigerian who stole your lawnmower. You could force him to return it with some fisticuffs along with the boys. Hey Jim then you could mow your lawn to make the wife happy and you might get a couple hundred out of it to bet a few games
    Last edited by mrmarket; 12-10-11 at 08:43 PM.