Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Did you seriously think that they went through all this stuff about amnestying Billups, when all they had to do was trade Turiaf to get the money?

Use a little common sense man.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

you have not a clue what your talking about, but you like to sound like you do.

carry on.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    you have not a clue what your talking about, but you like to sound like you do. carry on.
    You keep telling yourself that. Come talk to me after the Knicks amnesty Billups so i can laugh at you.

Honestly, you've been coming on here the last 2 days talking about a bunch of nonsense, most of which is either impossible or just stupid. I was wondering if it was you or whatever source you were using. Now i realize it's you.

zoo youk

<object width="400" height="254"><param name="movie" value="http://web.sny.tv//shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?width=400&height=25 4&content_id=20026005&property=sny" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="tl" /><embed src="http://web.sny.tv//shared/flash/video/share/ObjectEmbedFrame.swf?width=400&height=25 4&content_id=20026005&property=sny" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" window="transparent" width="400" height="254" scale="noscale" salign ="tl" /> </object>

zoo youk

fast forward to 530 mark so you can understand amnesty...Billups still offically has not been offered it. they have options.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    You keep telling yourself that. Come talk to me after the Knicks amnesty Billups so i can laugh at you.

Honestly, you've been coming on here the last 2 days talking about a bunch of nonsense, most of which is either impossible or just stupid. I was wondering if it was you or whatever source you were using. Now i realize it's you.
    and just what exact non sense have i talked? Amare for Paul? that was official..the knicks reached out to new orleans about it.

zoo youk

actually 5 min...

zoo youk

"The holdup is center Ronny Turiaf also has to be traded for a draft pick to open the needed cap space to have Chandler start at nearly $14 million per season. According to sources, the Turiaf trade last night was stopping the deal from being consummated. Turiaf has chronic knee issues and may need to pass a physical"

we both know Chauncey probably wont being wearing a Knicks uniform next year..my point was they DONT need to amnesty him to sign Chandler..which you so strongly suggest...they probably 99% will but they dont NEED to.

Tree Rollins

fast forward to 530 mark so you can understand amnesty...Billups still offically has not been offered it. they have options.
    I will explain amnesty to you, since you're so dumb. Once they amnesty Billups, every team under the cap gets a chance to bid on him. If he gets past all those teams, he is then an UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT....which means HE IS A FREE AGENT THAT ANY TEAM CAN SIGN.

What don't you understand? The Knicks have to amnesty Billups. Do you think they aren't going to? Do you understand what amnesty is? Once they amnesty him, he's gone, they cannot resign him.

Does your stupid ass think that if none of the teams who are under the salary cap decide to pick him up, the Knicks keep him, or get to pay him less? I'm willing to bet that's what you think. Please don't tell me that's what you think.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 12-10-11 at 12:15 AM.

Tree Rollins

"The holdup is center Ronny Turiaf also has to be traded for a draft pick to open the needed cap space to have Chandler start at nearly $14 million per season. According to sources, the Turiaf trade last night was stopping the deal from being consummated. Turiaf has chronic knee issues and may need to pass a physical"

we both know Chauncey probably wont being wearing a Knicks uniform next year..my point was they DONT need to amnesty him to sign Chandler..which you so strongly suggest...they probably 99% will but they dont NEED to.
    This is from your website, "theknicksblog"

"In making a move for the elite center, the Knicks are having to go under the salary cap in using Chauncey Billups as an amnesty waiver and trading Ronny Turiaf. As such, the Knicks will lose their mid-level exception. The Chandler deal likely will be finalized Friday after the last piece of trading Turiaf is completed."

zoo youk

Holy shit i can't believe how stupid you are. You're actually to stupid to even understand how stupid you are.

I will explain amnesty to you, since you're so dumb. I can't believe I'm doing this. Once they amnesty Billups, every team under the cap gets a chance to bid on him. If he gets past all those teams, he is then an UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT....which means HE IS A FREE AGENT THAT ANY TEAM CAN SIGN.

I'm seriously lost as to what you don't understand. The Knicks have to amnesty Billups. Do you think they aren't going to? Do you understand what amnesty is? Once they amnesty him, he's gone, they cannot resign him.

Does your stupid ass think that if none of the teams who are under the salary cap decide to pick him up, the Knicks keep him, or get to pay him less? I'm willing to bet that's what you think. Please tell me that's what you think.
    what the **** are you taking about? im not debating any of that.

Tree Rollins

what the **** are you taking about? im not debating any of that.
    then what the fuk are you talking about?

I've been trying to explain everything to you b/c i still have no idea what you don't understand?

zoo youk

This is from your website, "theknicksblog"

"In making a move for the elite center, the Knicks are having to go under the salary cap in using Chauncey Billups as an amnesty waiver and trading Ronny Turiaf. As such, the Knicks will lose their mid-level exception. The Chandler deal likely will be finalized Friday after the last piece of trading Turiaf is completed."
    listen..Billups is still officially on the roster and Chandler is signed....THATS MY POINT...they have options to where they can keep him if they want.....of course they wont unless they can work out some kind of miracle....and I was only hinting at it..bringing up different views....

your attacking me saying I dont understand the amnesty situation when I just posted the video for you after it was already explained word for word by you in the thread..I was reassuring your assumption!

Tree Rollins

listen..Billups is still officially on the roster and Chandler is signed....THATS MY POINT...they have options to where they can keep him if they want.....of course they wont unless they can work out some kind of miracle....and I was only hinting at it..bringing up different views.... your attacking me saying I dont understand the amnesty situation when I just posted the video for you after it was already explained word for word by you in the thread..I was reassuring your assumption!
    Tyson Chandler is not signed. Where the hell do you keep getting all this incorrect information?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

your guys argument is irrelevant billups cant play no more he can shoot thats it

Tree Rollins

Look man, let me get this clear for you. And for me to b/c you're driving me crazy.
    1. Tyson Chandler has not been signed by the Knicks. Yet.
    2. Trading Ronny Turiaf does not create the cap space to sign Chandler for 4 years 58 million.
    3. Billups will be amnestied.
    4. Billups has to amnestied.
    5. Billups will not play for the Knicks this season.
    6. To sign Chandler. The Knicks must trade Turiaf AND amnesty Billups.

This comes straight out of the New York Times... "But Chandler, a 7-foot-1 center, could arrive as soon as Saturday, once all the dominoes fall that have to precede his official acquisition: using the amnesty clause to release Chauncey Billups and trading Ronny Turiaf. Both moves need to occur to create the salary-cap space the Knicks need to sign Chandler, who played for Dallas last season."

Here's the link if it helps you...http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/sp...-chandler.html

zoo youk

Tyson Chandler is not signed. Where the hell do you keep getting all this incorrect information?
    hell be signed now that the Turiaf situation went down! since the Knicks are doing a sign and trade with Chandler and Chandler is accepting less money and the fact the Knicks are giving up a 2nd rounder...Billups doesn't have to be amnestied that doesnt mean he wont be tho! he will!....hell...they could cut Iman Shumpurt and keep Billups...thats ALL I was hinting at...small possibility...your turning into some fight about nothing.

ecballer14
    ecballer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

maybe he will come to atlanta lol

Tree Rollins

hell be signed now that the Turiaf situation went down! since the Knicks are doing a sign and trade with Chandler and Chandler is accepting less money and the fact the Knicks are giving up a 2nd rounder...Billups doesn't have to be amnestied that doesnt mean he wont be tho! he will!....hell...they could cut Iman Shumpurt and keep Billups...thats ALL I was hinting at...small possibility...your turning into some fight about nothing.

Read my last post, #51. Please. And read the link to the New York Times. And read the quote i posted from the New York Times. That was written TODAY.
    If you don't understand that you're wrong after that. Then there's no use in even continuing this conversation. Trust me though, you're wrong about almost everything you've said...I'm just sayin.............

and the Shumpert thing. You think they can just cut him and then keep billups huh? THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SIGNED HIM YET! Jesus man, this is getting ridiculous. You seriously don't know what you're talking about. I don't mean that to be a dik. But you're wrong about almost everything you say. Cut a guy who they haven't even signed, and isn't on the salary cap yet, and then they'll have room to keep Billups. wtf are you talking about?
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 12-09-11 at 11:59 PM.

zoo youk

Read my last post, #51. Please. And read the link to the New York Times. And read the quote i posted from the New York Times. That was written TODAY.
    If you don't understand that you're wrong after that. Then there's no use in even continuing this conversation. Trust me though, you're wrong about almost everything you've said...I'm just sayin.............
    yes..written before it was known that the knicks were going to give up a 2nd rounder with Turiaf..which changes the whole situation. lets just move on because we are arguing over nothing. I understand exactly what you are saying. your just nit picking, as I was throwing out the options that were available.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ecballer14 View Post
    maybe he will come to atlanta lol
    he could if atlantas under the cap..funny thing is...now there is talk after Billups is gone the Knicks are thinking about bringing in Bibby. ironic.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just imagine if the Lakers or Heats pick him up. Kobe or Lebron dishing wide open 3's to Billups, game over fellas.

ecballer14
    ecballer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

bibby would fit well with the knicks...especially at a discounted price...we (atlanta) need a point guard bad

zoo youk

and the Shumpert thing. You think they can just cut him and then keep billups huh? THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SIGNED HIM YET! Jesus man, this is getting ridiculous. You seriously don't know what you're talking about. I don't mean that to be a dik. But you're wrong about almost everything you say. Cut a guy who they haven't even signed, and isn't on the salary cap yet, and then they'll have room to keep Billups. wtf are you talking about?
    exactly what im talking about..nit picking....cut him (let him go what im saying)...not sign him...same ******* difference!

Tree Rollins

yes..written before it was known that the knicks were going to give up a 2nd rounder with Turiaf..which changes the whole situation. lets just move on because we are arguing over nothing. I understand exactly what you are saying. your just nit picking, as I was throwing out the options that were available.
    We're not arguing. I'm telling you fact. And you're trying to dispute it. Read this. Take 2 seconds and read this. Pulled from the quote i posted. Written today, from the New York Times. "using the amnesty clause to release Chauncey Billups and trading Ronny Turiaf. Both moves need to occur to create the salary-cap space the Knicks need to sign Chandler"

zoo youk

the details of the new CBA have not even been put out yet so its possible thats why theres conflicting reports...thats why i said before you are acting like you know it all and i was saying there were different scenarios. this is my last post about this.

zoo youk

We're not arguing. I'm telling you fact. And you're trying to dispute it. Read this. Take 2 seconds and read this. Pulled from the quote i posted. Written today, from the New York Times. "using the amnesty clause to release Chauncey Billups and trading Ronny Turiaf. Both moves need to occur to create the salary-cap space the Knicks need to sign Chandler"

AND I SAID THAT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE IT WAS KNOWN THE KNICKS WERE GOING TO THROW IN A 2ND ROUND DRAFT PICK WITH TURIAF, FROM WHAT IM READING CHANGES THINGS!!!!!!!!! god just stfu.

Tree Rollins

exactly what im talking about..nit picking....cut him (let him go what im saying)...not sign him...same ******* difference!
    Well when you were being condescending and talking to me like i was an idiot, and telling me i had no clue what i was saying when you were the one who actually didn't know what you were talking about, then of course i'm going to be like that.

Tree Rollins

AND I SAID THAT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE IT WAS KNOWN THE KNICKS WERE GOING TO THROW IN A 2ND ROUND DRAFT PICK WITH TURIAF, FROM WHAT IM READING CHANGES THINGS!!!!!!!!! god just stfu.
    Wow.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 12-10-11 at 12:14 AM.

Tree Rollins

I'm actually stupid for going on with that after i realized there was no point.

Good luck to the Knicks man. I hope they are able to sign 7 max contract players before the year starts. I'm sure you'll be able to work out a way for that to happen. Just let the Knicks know when you figure it out.

zoo youk

Holy shit you're dumb. Wow.
    yeah because youve read the entire CBA...which hasnt even been released yet, right?

Tree Rollins

yeah because youve read the entire CBA...which hasnt even been released yet, right?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow.

zoo youk

I'm actually stupid for going on with that after i realized there was no point.

Good luck to the Knicks man. I hope they are able to sign 7 max contract players before the year starts. I'm sure you'll be able to work out a way for that to happen. Just let the Knicks know when you figure it out.
    your right you are stupid...because we both said that Chauncey wont be in a Knicks uniform this year and you still continued to argue with me when all I was pointing out was that if they wanted to make it work, they could..which I said was a slim chance and you went A wall about it.

Tree Rollins

your right you are stupid...because we both said that Chauncey wont be in a Knicks uniform this year and you still continued to argue with me when all I was pointing out was that if they wanted to make it work, they could..which I said was a slim chance and you went A wall about it.
    You're so smart.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Lol. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you're an idiot. Cutting Turiaf was the plan from the beginning. How do you not know that being a knicks fan? Amnestying Chauncey wasn't going to be enough, they had to get rid of Turiaf along with him and everyone knows that has been the plan. When they say "the knicks now have enough money to sign Chandler after trading Turiaf" They mean that trading Turiaf, along with the amnesty of Billups that the whole world knows about, creates enough space.
    Did i really have to explain that?

Hey Tree Rollins: Remember when you bit Danny Ainge on a CBS Sunday afternoon basketball game?

First 123 Last