zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

McCoy's Father shocked he was sent back in game one play after hit

Says McCoy doesn't remember anything after hit by Harrison. He was out cold and had an obvious concussion, but they didn't perform neurotest after hit. Had to be driven home from Browns facility after game yesterday. Father says high school football trainer would've known better.

Dude was out cold and put back in a play later...

This Browns coaching staff is the worst in the league Holmgren/Heckert Fail.

On a side not James Harrison should be banned from the league, can't believe he wasn't ejected after that hit... worst one I've seen all year... and he'll continue doing it.

here is article
    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...ays_mccoy.html

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Says McCoy doesn't remember anything after hit by Harrison. He was out cold and had an obvious concussion, but they didn't perform neurotest after hit. Had to be driven home from Browns facility after game yesterday. Father says high school football trainer would've known better. Dude was out cold and put back in a play later... This Browns coaching staff is the worst in the league Holmgren/Heckert Fail. On a side not James Harrison should be banned from the league, can't believe he wasn't ejected after that hit... worst one I've seen all year... and he'll continue doing it. here is article http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...ays_mccoy.html

guess you never saw football played in he 70s.

mccoy stepped into as well..

did you not see suh try stomping on someone?

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I dont why they put him back in looked like Wallace was doing just fine. Did not watch whole game doesnt look like Mccoy was getting was scoring any points for them.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    guess you never saw football played in he 70s. mccoy stepped into as well.. did you not see suh try stomping on someone?
    Ummm... I assume you're assuming to the Harrison comment. Ok, that hit was not viscious and intentional.

I'm 34 and been watching football for quite a while... that hit, coming from that guy, was as malicious as they come, and certainly has no place in the NFL in this day and age.

Anyway, gist of thread is about Browns inept coaching staff putting a player in danger.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I was shocked, but mostly because if they'd kept Wallace in, they probably would have won.
    Points Awarded:

4TH AND STUPID gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4TH AND STUPID

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

wallace was moving the ball and wouldnt have lost much letting him finish the drive but easy to say now after the turnover

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    guess you never saw football played in he 70s.

mccoy stepped into as well..

did you not see suh try stomping on someone?

If that hit was a 70's hit it would be "business as usual"

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shurmur was Holmgrens pick, I wouldn't put it on Heckert. Heckert is the first GM we have had in a decade that knows what he is doing in the draft, let him be.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Bad if true

anyways, Colt tucked the ball and ran straight at the most vicious linebacker in the league

ugly all around

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Colt has always been and still is a little beeeotch. Remember the BCS game in '09? His daddy ran to the locker room then too to rub his little boy's back. It's football! Big Ben just had his ankle torqued like gumby and HE played......man the fukk up Colt.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

That large negro lit him up... I would suggest the NFL raise the fines a little more. Harrison is a wealthy man and just considers the fines as "employment" dues and the "cost of doing business"... You have to change his mind by getting a little more into his pocket.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I imagine Colt Mccoy will be running a State Farm insurance agency in a few yrs in Austin,TX.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Cry me a river. It's football and people get hit and knocked the fuk out. 20 years ago there would not even had been a penalty on the play. The defense can't even tackle a guys anymore.

That's why the league sucks now it caters to too many pussies that like commercials.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Hoping someone does that to Aaron Rodgers and ends his career.

Wonder if people will have different opinions.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

k13, dont be a dick. you dont want to wish injury on anyone.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

[QUOTE=ProfaneReality;12704481]Shurmur was Holmgrens pick, I wouldn't put it on Heckert. Heckert is the first GM we have had in a decade that knows what he is doing in the draft, let him be.[/QUOTE
    Exactly right Holmgren/Shurmur/Mccoy are the main problems with the Browns unfortunately the president,coach,and QB are important pieces to have screwed up I will love this team till I die but this might be soon watching them

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

zam if you watched the game you can totally tell it was an accidental hit. I think its a lie about coming back in. He wanted to come back in and said he was okay and was talking normally

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

If that hit would of been on Brady there would be a massive fine and suspension no doubt about that.

But as a football guy I have no problem sending him back in. He is a 2nd year borderline QB with a chance to win the game. He should be properly evaluated by the team doctor before returning. And he should display that he is willing and able to return.

These are professional athletes, not high schoolers. In McCoy's case he deserved a chance to get the win and if he can play I say send him in. His counterpart played most the night limping.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm guessing Colt's mommy probably called the coach today too and gave him an earful about her baby boy.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

BeeBee Gun McCoy killed my wager last night. dickwod

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

For the record, bama put just as big a hit on him in the NCG two years ago. Deadarmed him, ballgame.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    If that hit would of been on Brady there would be a massive fine and suspension no doubt about that. But as a football guy I have no problem sending him back in. He is a 2nd year borderline QB with a chance to win the game. He should be properly evaluated by the team doctor before returning. And he should display that he is willing and able to return. These are professional athletes, not high schoolers. In McCoy's case he deserved a chance to get the win and if he can play I say send him in. His counterpart played most the night limping.
    Yes it would be a fine if the hit was on Brady because most likely Brady would have been in the pocket and not scrambling for yards.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=edawg;12705369]
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Shurmur was Holmgrens pick, I wouldn't put it on Heckert. Heckert is the first GM we have had in a decade that knows what he is doing in the draft, let him be.[/QUOTE
    Exactly right Holmgren/Shurmur/Mccoy are the main problems with the Browns unfortunately the president,coach,and QB are important pieces to have screwed up I will love this team till I die but this might be soon watching them
    I'm not ready to give up on McCoy yet... the kid is tough, and has absolutely nothing around him. Greg Little/
    Mo Mass would be #3's on most teams, and not even on the field on others. Yet they are #1/#2 on this team. I'd love to see what McCoy could do with a legit running game and a true #1 WR that wouldnt allow teams to play man all the time and constantly bring pressure against a mediocre line

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Agree with no #1 WR but Mccoy can't challenge a defense on all three levels and is not accurate enough, and can't read coverage well! Like the kid, but he is just not good enough plain and simple. BTW that dumb dunce mealy mouth Shurmur doesn't help things! Only are Browns would hire a below average offensive cordinator to be head coach he was running the same 5 yard hitches when he was in St Louis