Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Just read this on twitter: "Lakers/Hornets/Rockets working all night to restructure cp3 deal to bring more money to Cleveland"

lol.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

i hope cp3 goes to the lakers cause i dnt want knicks trading stat so i guess that means i hope dwight goes to the nets

Tree Rollins

Howard didn't demand a trade until just last night. Maybe after seeing everything go down with the Paul deal, he realized that the Lakers wouldn't have enough to get him, so if he wants to go there, he needed to step up and say something now before they lose all their assets.

Idk. Just a theory.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    No way the Mavs have enough to do that deal without getting other teams involved...And if Lakers go with a Bynum/Pau offer, i can't see the Nets beating that.
    I am very happy to hear the mavs are getting into this deal. They have a lot of talent on their team!

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I am very happy to hear the mavs are getting into this deal. They have a lot of talent on their team!
    Yeah but if you take out Dirk, what could they really trade? Orlando wouldn't want older players with high salaries unless they're really really good (ie a guy like dirk, maybe pau?) When i look at their roster, what could they trade that would beat a Pau/Bynum deal? Terry is a FA next year, Marion makes a lot of dough and is old, kidd is nearing 100th birthday, Brewer and Beaubois haven't proven anything...I just don't see it.

FindTheLock

hey man you have to look at it from my perspective. I would rather cheer on any of those guys over Lopez from the nets!

FindTheLock

I don't like the bynum deal because bynum is not going to stay healthy. He is awkwardly shaped and looks like he might fall down at any moment. If he were a puppy I would put him to sleep with those bad knees and hips lol

Tree Rollins

hey man you have to look at it from my perspective. I would rather cheer on any of those guys over Lopez from the nets!
    So you're a Magic fan?

Which team are you hoping they trade with? Which players would you want? If you could get Bynum/Pau, would you want that over anything the Nets or Mavs could give you?

FindTheLock

I know we won't get anything worth howard, but i would like the magic to make decisions for the future. i don't think trading with the lakers is going to be good for our future. i know trading with the nets will suck for the immediate season, but those 1rst round picks are worth more to me than a banged up bynum and an old odom. if we could get gasol and chandler somehow that would be cool.

FindTheLock

i just read chandler is a knick damn that sucks.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

wouldn't even make my top 4

Tree Rollins

I know we won't get anything worth howard, but i would like the magic to make decisions for the future. i don't think trading with the lakers is going to be good for our future. i know trading with the nets will suck for the immediate season, but those 1rst round picks are worth more to me than a banged up bynum and an old odom. if we could get gasol and chandler somehow that would be cool.
    I just think those 1st round picks are going to be in the 20's. Howard and Williams alone are enough to win that many games.

FindTheLock

yeah the nets would make the playoffs with howard on their team, but they wouldn't get out of the 1rst or second round. The hawks could beat that team as they showed last post season.

Tree Rollins

yeah the nets would make the playoffs with howard on their team, but they wouldn't get out of the 1rst or second round. The hawks could beat that team as they showed last post season.
    At this point all i know is that i hope a lot of this shit is sorted out when i wake up in the morning. I haven't spent this much time in front of the computer and made so many posts on sbr in a day that i can remember.
    I'm calling it a night. Have a good one buddy. Probably see you back around here tomorrow.

FindTheLock

U 2 my friend! cya tomorrow

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

if i were the lakers i would trade definately try and trade for howard instead of CP3
    i dont see how the magic can turn down gasol and bynum for howard
    that front court can get the magic in the playoffs
    or they can flip either player and get picks, players, watever
    kobe gets to play with another dominant center
    their defense gets more athletic and some1 to take attention off of kobe

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Nets are horrible

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10