zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

SBR Pro Expiration - What did you do? How did you feel?

Did you renew immediately... without a second thought?

If you didn't renew immediately... how long before you finally decided to?

Did you decide it wasn't worth it? If so why not?

Did you feel the the gravitational pull of SBR addiction and renew because you couldn't stop it?

Simply decided it wasn't worth the investment... too many offshore uncertainties?

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet... Poker by far the biggest reason I'd renew. But maybe time to step away from that as well.

Thoughts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Took me a while
    I did not have cash
    For pressured
    Laughed at
    Me pro now and feels good

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i filled out my application 70 hours ago still no pro statues yet. i think someone is trying to screw me in the office and they are all laughing at me

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I only use Heritage and SBOBET.... I can't go Pro with either.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I only use Heritage and SBOBET.... I can't go Pro with either.
    Not sure I can use Heritage? I went pro with BetJam. I assume I can since they took over BetJam accounts. Haven't opened the account there since jam transferred us players there. Just not sure I want to open another offshore account just to be pro? If I do this is probably the way I'd go. You still like heritage after the betjam takeover guey?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Not sure I can use Heritage? I went pro with BetJam. I assume I can since they took over BetJam accounts. Haven't opened the account there since jam transferred us players there. Just not sure I want to open another offshore account just to be pro? If I do this is probably the way I'd go. You still like heritage after the betjam takeover guey?
    Heritage has been the best book in the business before and after the takeover... SBOBET gives me my Soccer options that Heritage doesn't. SBobet was a process to get an account but you can do it if you take the effort.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85284

Zammer
    I think you could just make a donation to a charity that would qualify as well, not sure how attractive that option is to you, but I think it is available.

Hope you decide to return to pro status.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I think it's well worth the $200 investment..would hate to see ya go, zambino..you're one of the good eggs around here

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

Heritage has been the best book in the business before and after the takeover... SBOBET gives me my Soccer options that Heritage doesn't. SBobet was a process to get an account but you can do it if you take the effort.
    SBOBET takes Costa Rican residents, so I'm good there, but do they offer anything Pinnacle doesn't?