odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

NHL line alert. Get er' in now. Vancouver -130.

Just don't think Habs can hang scoring wise, sure Price could stand on his head, but I will take my chances at -130. This will get pounded to -150 most likely, and before you say it, it's not a trap.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Think Luongo starts, so going to pass. Good luck.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Vancouver could very well win, but I'm going to pass without knowing who is in net, Canucks being on the road and Canadians coming off a very tough loss where they had a chance to win after being down all game.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Vancouver could very well win, but I'm going to pass without knowing who is in net, Canucks being on the road and Canadians coming off a very tough loss where they had a chance to win after being down all game.
    I don't think it matters much who is in net, Luongo had a rough start, but playing better lately. Canadiens just severly offensively challenged right now.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Habs just seem off right now, things would be worse if Price was off his game

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Offensively challenged, yes...but aren't these usually the situations where you see a team snap out of it? It's a game they're supposed to lose against a better opponent, something has to give.

Canucks probably win, but it's a pass for me.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Never beat against habs when they play good teams.

Playing at the bell centre to.. The team will want to show up for the crazy crowd.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do NOT lay that much juice on VAN. MTL does well at home vs. strong teams, VAN also just flew in 6 hours and they are always horrible on their first east coast trip after a home stand, I would take MON ML Regulation @ +190, 2.90:1. Almost 3:1 on the Habs at home is amazing value. Doubtful goes into OT, and VAN much better in OT then MTL so the best bet for this game is MTL regulation. Goodluck

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

It's habs or no play for me. Good luck

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Do NOT lay that much juice on VAN. MTL does well at home vs. strong teams, VAN also just flew in 6 hours and they are always horrible on their first east coast trip after a home stand, I would take MON ML Regulation @ +190, 2.90:1. Almost 3:1 on the Habs at home is amazing value. Doubtful goes into OT, and VAN much better in OT then MTL so the best bet for this game is MTL regulation. Goodluck
    I do agree that if you are going to play MTL regulation is the way to go, but it's close to 2-1 not 3-1. Habs +290 in regulation I would be all over, would not be a bad play down to +220.

ball so hard u
    ball so hard u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Luongo is starting

MikeFamous1
    NHL/NFL
    MikeFamous1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

umm did anyone miss the recent 6-0 stomping vancouver brought to the avalanche vancouver is try to reprove itself as a championship contender ML has good value but -1 1/2 +210, but if you really dont believe in vancouver you can still expect this to be a blow out game so the over is a nice play if you want to remain on the safe side good luck all

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

2.9 is dec, and +190 is american, +190 or 2.90, i just listed both conversions cause CDNs like the DEC format, and you Yanks like your +

odog11

2.9 is dec, and +190 is american, +190 or 2.90, i just listed both conversions cause CDNs like the DEC format, and you Yanks like your +
    The initial take away on your post was "Almost 3:1 on Habs at home is Amazing value." It isn't 3:1, it's 1.9 to 1, that's fractional odds, not decimal. Check out here if yuz don't believe me.

http://www.onlinegambling.com/sports...odds-converter

Good page to have bookmarked.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I'm Canadian n I like to use the +

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

I have -125 good value for .5unit play?

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    I have -125 good value for .5unit play?
    No only -130 or worse lol.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

i still want to hear more opinion -125 is still alot of juice as in a .5 unit play

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Odog is correct this line will be moving up alot soon... great value, if i had more bankroll, i ll lay 1-2unit on this. but my bankroll is like 1.5 units. so .5 unit play

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Price seems about right for a team like the Canucks who are playing on the road, have been only "good" at best, inconsistent and starting a headcase goalie. Schneider is the better goalie and I'd think the Canucks would trade Lou if they could but he is way too overpaid to move.

What is it with Nucks fans and overrating the team? Someone started a thread with a title like "Just give the Cup to the Canucks now" or something like that... that was laughable.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    Price seems about right for a team like the Canucks who are playing on the road, have been only "good" at best, inconsistent and starting a headcase goalie. Schneider is the better goalie and I'd think the Canucks would trade Lou if they could but he is way too overpaid to move. What is it with Nucks fans and overrating the team? Someone started a thread with a title like "Just give the Cup to the Canucks now" or something like that... that was laughable.
    I agree that post was laughable and for the record I am not a nucks fan, Bruins fan that really enjoyed watching them lose last year. That said, I still like them tonight.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Offensively challenged, yes...but aren't these usually the situations where you see a team snap out of it? It's a game they're supposed to lose against a better opponent, something has to give.

Canucks probably win, but it's a pass for me.
    I see what you're saying but I feel like teams usually need to play a weaker team. With the ridiculous hooking penalties these days tho refs might give this one to habs. This one seems fishy.

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Last time Vancouver was in Mtl, Mtl won 2-0. Vancouver is only dressing 11 forwards, they are not a good first game traveling team, coming east. IMO...

Good Luck....

815Sox

Quote Originally Posted by adamo1018 View Post

I see what you're saying but I feel like teams usually need to play a weaker team. With the ridiculous hooking penalties these days tho refs might give this one to habs. This one seems fishy.
    The refs do not "give teams the game", very very rarely does officiating ever determine the final outcome of the game. Players and coaches admit that. It is a terrible way to think when betting, because instead of thinking "I made a bad pick, what do I have to adjust about my capping" the person thinks "I won that game, but the refs/the mob/the front office/insert conspiracy gave the other team the game."

Plus, what are you talking about? I see no difference in how hooking penalties are called and I have been watching hockey all my life.

815Sox

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I agree that post was laughable and for the record I am not a nucks fan, Bruins fan that really enjoyed watching them lose last year. That said, I still like them tonight.

Fair enough. BOL to you.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Habs just seem off right now, things would be worse if Price was off his game
    Oh, Habs? Won't see them(in playoffs) no more...